Not Rated | | Romance, Drama
According to the film's pressbook, 90% of it was shot in exterior locations in Venice, including the island of Burano. The remaining 10%, all interiors, were shot at the Scalera Studios in the commercial district of Venice.
Nobody's older than me!
The amount of wine in Di Rossi's glass when he first sees Jane - the glass is empty, then full.
Opening credits are shown over various paintings, where the subjects are European scenes.
See what IMDb editors are watching this month, and visit our guides to what's on TV and streaming, family entertainment, and more.