- Who has seen the wind was filmed in Mazatlan waters.
- The real name of the ship was Culiacán, which was changed to Hirundo by the director.
- This ship was so old that high waves broke the wheel when a storm hit the area on Wednesday, September 30th, 1965.
- The Hirundo drifted for a few hours, so the captain had to anchor it until 14-foot fishing boats from Mazatlan came to rescue the players that night.
- However ship's crew and others, numbering 35, had to wait till next day, October 1st, when the ship was tugged to Mazatlan harbor.
Data taken from the book Érase Una Vez en Mazatlán (Once Upon a Time in Mazatlan) written by Antonio Lerma Garay