14 April 2005 | mooby1967
Gang fights in New York.... Watch out for Pat Boone
What you may Learn from watching this film!!!
1. Cops should never try to stop gang fights. They just become new props for the taking.
2. Nice girls like to get high too...
3. To get info from a street kid in the South Bronx.. All you need are a pair of patent leathers.
4. If your name is Israel.. The Bible talks a lot about you..
5. Never expect someone to be happy to see you at 2am.
6. Never use the toilets at a drug dealer's home. You may poop on his stash.
7. Gangs always set the ground rules when they rumble. "No zips.. I had a hell of a time removing that bullet last week."
8. If you want to get a gang bangers attention during a revival meeting. Always have some hot chick sing "Bringing in the Sheaves"
9. It's nice to see that Pat Boone can do something else besides singing Tiny Bubbles.
********** Personal Commentary ***************
This film was great when I was a kid. It made me want to get right with God. As I got older. I realized how funny this film could be.. Eric Estrada as Nicky Cruz was entertaining. He is so cheesy an actor and combines him with Pat Boone.. Oh man.. But I have to say.. seriously.. The story is good & needs to be told..
In closing.. All I can say is... "Where's Jon, Ponch!" I give this film..... 6 moooos....
That's my story & I'm sticking to it...
Mooby "For GODs sake, let the Moobster dance!" quote: N. Fisher