- A man looks out a window and sees two men fighting. The fighting is seen from a distance so its hard to tell whats going on
- No violence really, the movie contains some disturbing, surreal imagery that can be very bloody and distressing but the film is shot in black and white so it's not graphic.
- A cooked chicken kicks its legs and seems to bleeds as a man attempts to cut it.
- A creature gets ill and is shown wheezing with gruesome pox covering it.
- A man's head is knocked off and falls on the floor, but this scene is not at all gorey and there is a cartoony sound effect when it comes off so it isn't very violent.
- There are multiple times in the film when a dark liquid that may be blood (its hard to tell since the film is in black and white) comes out of random non-human objects like cooked food and trees. It can be strange but it isn't very gorey.
- A man cuts open a creature. Its organs are exposed and it starts struggling to breathe. He them stabs one of its organs and blood starts coming out of it as well as the creatures mouth. An unknown foam-like substance then starts coming out of the creatures body and the creature screams in pain. There are multiple prolonged shots of this all.