- A character is seen trying to exterminate little winged-humanoid-style fairies with some kind of pesticide spray, though none of them are shown to die from it.
- A number of goblins with toothy creatures on sticks are seen tormenting the character Ludo with them, though none of their bites draw any blood.
- Despite a few ominous mentions of certain paths through the labyrinth bringing "certain death" no one actually gets killed on screen.
- The "Fireys" who turn up in one scene are creatures who playfully take off their heads and limbs and toss them around and reassemble them in odd configurations with each other (and talk of doing the same to the heroine as she's fleeing).
- At the entrance to the goblins' city, a huge metallic guardian attacks Sarah and her party with an axe, though they manage to dodge all of its strokes. It ultimately spins out of control and falls apart among explosions and clouds of smoke.
- In the city, the goblins attack and besiege Sarah's party with blunt and bladed weapons, a couple of cannons, and even some kind of machine-gunner, but despite the property damage, mayhem, and general pandemonium that ensues from their attack and the counterattack from Sarah's friends, no one draws any actual blood. The (hollow and metallic) machine-gunner ultimately gets crushed under a rock.