The TV print shown on TNT contains roughly four minutes of additional deleted scenes not included on the DVD release, including:
- 1. In the opening scene, immediately following the opening title, one of Van Helsing's men fights off one of the vampire women and accidentally pulls the stake out of Dracula's chest, resurrecting the Count.
- 2. An extended "comedy routine" scene between the two pilots flying Dracula and Frankenstein's coffins in the World War 2 bomber plane.
- 3. A scene between Phoebe and her mother in the kitchen. The mother tells Phoebe to go watch her favorite TV show, but Phoebe says her PTA won't let her on the grounds it contains "too much sex," which leads the mother to retort under her breath, "We could use a little sex in this house."
- 4. An extended scene where the boys are discussing whether or not they know what a virgin is, leading to them asking Rudy if he knows any.
- 5. When the boys and Frankenstein go to the mansion to retrieve the amulet, there is an additional scene showing them approaching the house where Horace expresses his fear.
- 6. A scene of Rudy putting his arm around Patrick's sister (to her disgust) as they observe the carnage following the movie's finale.