Watch or pass?
(Brief & to the point, sometimes not grammatically correct)
Assuming synopsis was read --explains little -- so I won't
Not a typical Terence Hill film:
- Obviously not a Western -- hardly made by Italian studios post-1970s
- A little different without his pal actor, Bud Spencer.
- If you're not familiar w/their work, peculiar that you're here.
- Regardless, you might like their movies.
- Filmed in US, as since mid 1970s, prior to mostly Italy & Spain.
Not action-packed, & kinda slow, but does have a few fights (not in his regular style), & some vehicular things.
More plot/story in this, compared to his other flicks, albeit slight.
Audio can be off, as all his films, in any language. As far as I understand, all voices for any market were dubbed. Even though he's Italian & born there, his main language (maybe only) is German; he might not speak Italian (unsure).
In most of his films, actors spoke their native language & most were dubbed later, even for those whom spoke the language. For example, his last Western movie (or penultimate or close), "...Nobody" had Henry Fonda as the 2nd main character.
Cannot say yeah or nay to watch -- depends upon your interests. Hopefully, I provided info for you to decide.
How many will read this? 1-2 per year? Hahaha