- A woman, pretending to be a prostitute, suggests that a man have sex with her. She undresses him but no nudity is shown. Very brief sex scene follows in which a man's buttocks are briefly shown.
- The scenes with Potiphar's wife trying to seduce Joseph take many liberties, including fondling and, in certain versions of the movie, molesting. One bath scene leaves very little to be imagined. Joseph's buttocks are briefly shown in the water. No other nudity is shown in the scenes. Later, Potiphar's wife asks Joseph to have sex with her and rips off Joseph's clothing, and only his undergarment remains. I did not feel comfortable watching the soft-porn scenes, and would NOT deem it "family friendly".
- Dinah is raped by Shechem. No nudity or explicit content.
- It is suggested that Reuben has sex with his father's concubine. There is a scene with Reuben asking the concubine to speak with him privately. Later, Jacob briefly talks about Reuben seducing her.
- A child's buttocks are briefly shown as he gets out of his bath.
- In trying to keep the movie realistic, the producers have allowed the Egyptian costumes to show excessive cleavage and see-through costumes.