Available in an R-rated version and an Unrated "director's cut". The unrated version contains very graphic versions of scenes, including Mrs. Frawley's and Gartley's deaths.
The Unrated version is about 30 secs longer than R-rated. Here are the differences:
- Sherry tries to rescue Mrs. Frawley from the mangler by grabbing her legs. Just after she has done that, there is a bloody close up of Frawley's head inside the machine (2 sec)
- About 16 secs later there is another close up of Frawley inside the machine. It shows her upper body covered in blood (2 sec)
- The death of Frawley is also shown in close up. It shows when her head is crushed by the roller. (2 sec)
- When Pictureman takes the second picture of Frawleys mangled body, the close up stays longer and shows a pile of flesh (3 sec)
- In the scene where George gets stuck in the machine, a close up is shown when the axe hits his arm, it sprays blood first on the man who cut Georges arm, then on Sherry. Gartley yells "Sherry", a close up of Georges face and the bloody stump is then shown. George yells in agony and Sherry looks up to Gartley. This lasts about 11 sec
- When Lin Sue gets killed, it shows in close up her body beeing mangled (2 sec)
- A few sec later, there is another close up of her mangled body ( 2 sec)
- The death of Gartley, it shows a 5 sec shot when his thigh gets folded to his stomach. Intercut is close ups of Hunton.
- About 14 sec later when Gartley finally has been mangled, a close up of his waist is shown, it sprays blood up in the air. What only remains is his upper body (2 sec)