• First of all: This movie contains no men, just beautiful women who have fun with each other.

Second: The movie has no story,just different car themes in each new scene. And another great thing about the movie is all the different actresses,(they are all extremely good looking).

All over i loved this movie and hope that more movies will be made like this.

I recommend this movie to all people who likes fast cars and sexy women.
  • I expected a compilation video and got little more than that as Brad Armstrong went for his wall-to-wall sex (with style) approach. Though reissued several years later on DVD, this one has limited shelf life.

We do get to see some of Wicked's best ladies of the era, including superstars Missy, Jill Kelly and Serenity, plus Melissa Hill whose best work was for rival Vivid Video.
  • In -Jenna Built for Speed- we get to see Jenna Jameson having fun with many different women. While the movie has no plot, the scenes all involve cars. This is a quality movie because the picture quality is very high, the actresses are top notch and car themes and content are unique and very entertaining.