• "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" follows Julie (Jennifer Love Hewitt), who is still suffering from the memories of her friends' murders by a vengeful fisherman who she and her friends had accidentally hit with their car and disposed of his body, thinking him to be dead. Her college friend, Karla (Brandy Norwood) wins tickets to the Bahamas via a radio station contest, so she, Karla, Karla's boyfriend, Tyrell (Mekhi Phifer), and a friend Will, head off on vacation. Meanwhile, Ray (Freddie Prinze Jr.), Julie's ex-boyfriend, has an encounter with the fisherman again, and heads to the island to save Julie. But soon enough, bodies begin to pile up on the mostly-deserted island (which is currently in it's storm season) all around Julie and her friends, and it seems the fisherman has returned.

I considered the original "I Know What You Did Last Summer" to be a fairly good slasher movie that evolved during the late '90s. It had a nice revenge-laced premise about teenagers who had to pay the consequences for their mistakes at the hands of a psychotic fisherman, and it was very well done in comparison with most slasher movies of that era. This sequel popped up only a year later, and while it may be very unoriginal, it's still entertaining. In terms of story, the idea was well put together, and the tropical, stormy Bahaman island was the perfect setting for this film to take place, and a nice change from the gloomy coastal town the previous film was set in. I knew a sequel was coming, after the first film succeeded well with audiences, it was nearly inevitable. The violence factor is much more gratuitous in this sequel, it's gore galore for this movie, which wasn't surprising. It seems that way for a lot of horror movie sequels.

Also, being no surprise, this film is almost beyond cliché-ridden. Typical horror set-ups, scares, and character stupidity is present throughout the course of the movie. It's unrealistic a lot of the time, and there are plot holes everywhere, so in that sense, it's a bit of a mess. But on the other hand, despite all of the unrealistic events, I have to admit that this is an extremely entertaining movie. Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddie Prinze Jr. reprise their role, and Brandy Norwood and Mekhi Phifer play her lively friends. Jennifer Esposito (whose career hadn't quite taken off yet) also plays a worker on the island who the gang teams up with when the fisherman begins to off the island's population. The acting was nothing more than average at best, but it was tolerable (nothing too bad, I have seen much worse). But besides, what can you expect from this type of flick? The film ends with one of those "gotcha!" jump scares quite similar to the ending of the original, and puts a close on this series (unless you count the 2006 direct-to-video sequel that follow this) on a rather silly but fitting note. The entire movie is a little far-fetched, but so what?

Overall, I'd advise anyone who is tired of your run-of-the-mill slasher movies to avoid "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" like the plague, because I can guarantee that they will be sorely disappointed. But for those who enjoy some cheap horror entertainment every once and awhile, this clichéd little slasher sequel is an entertaining way to spend a couple of hours, but don't expect to take any of it seriously. 6/10.
  • The first "I Know What You Did..." film had a plot to go with the stalking and the suspense. The follow-up film has no story, just your standard slasher stalks and kills teens....as well as anybody else in the film.

However, that said, it still was fun to watch, although maybe a little too graphic for my taste in a couple of spots. Unlike many of the other posted comments, I found Brandy's performance to be very natural and entertaining and of course Love Hewitt is nice too look at too.

The Mekhi Phifer character was too much of a boor and I kept hoping he would get the "hook" sooner than later. The surprise twist at the end did catch me off guard although others have commented that they figured it out in advance.

The movie supposedly takes place on a Bahamian island. Having visited the Bahamas many, many times, the first view of the so-called Bahamas in the movie was a little bit of a shock since these previously perfectly flat islands had now grown mountains and hills along with rock formations jutting out of the ocean. And then when I saw the "Bahamian" resort I was further shocked to see that Mexican architecture had been exported to the Bahamas.

It seems the film makers should either have gone to the Bahamas or made the location in the film be Mexico, where it was actually filmed. Of course Mexico has no remote, lightly populated islands like the Bahamas does so I guess that wouldn't have suited the story. And the Bahamian government probably wouldn't let them film there due to the potential bad impact on tourism.

Despite these quibbles, the movie held my interest and had enough eye candy to keep me watching the screen. I would rate this movie about a 7.5 on a scale of 10.
  • Don't bother.Unless you are very easily entertained and have not seen any decent horror movies to compare this to. I would say the first one was OK, having seen it in the theater with a screaming audience made it more fun, but not in my list of top 20 horror movies. This sequel makes the first one look like a masterpiece. I figured out who the killer was about 15 minutes into the movie. The only slightly amusing part was Jeffrey Combs, who starred in the classic Re-Animator and many Stuart Gordon films. He is amusing but too good for crap like this! I Hope they at least paid him good money, the poor guy. Also, why did she flip out when she was locked in the tanning bed? The killer turns the heat up all the way...first of all, it isn't possible to turn it up enough to "cook" someone, especially in about 5 seconds. Oooooo, a tanning bed. I'm shaking in my shoes! No suspense, no nothing, and the ending was OK but made no logical sense. Of course there will be a third movie that will start out with her waking up from a bad dream that is the end of this one. Yeah, and I had a bad dream that I wasted 3 bucks an 90 minutes of my life watching this crud. No wait, that was real! Aaaaaaiiie!
    I must say teen slashers used to have some appeal, but this film probably hit the lowest of the Hollywood lows. The only redeeming factor of the entire film was the fact that Jennifer Love Hewitt is in it, giving it some aesthetic appeal at least. But then the story gets under way and it's the most predictable thing EVER. The acting was horrendous, the plot pointless and the gore non-existent. In every one of these dumb slasher flicks there's a scene where the murderer is down for the count and can easily be taken advantage of, but for some reason unknown to man, the "good guys" don't seem to realise this. But "I Still Know what you did last summer" has possibly the worst one I have ever seen. What it lacks in gore it definitely makes up for in logic...oh wait no, they have NONE! Here's the situation, the murderer has fallen through a ceiling or something and he's unconscious. One of the girls has a great big fire axe in her hand. What would most sensible humans do? That's right, swing that axe lots and lots of times, making sure his head and body are separate entities, and why not his limbs as well. BUT NO! She doesn't do anything of the sort, instead she uses the axe to break into a greenhouse and then...THROWS IT AWAY. Clever girl! She may be dead but at least she got the moral high-ground.

N.B. If you're ever stuck in a slasher situation, KILL the murderer when you get chance, and use a bit of logic. Then again if that happened the film would last about 15 minutes, which would definitely have been a good thing.
  • Hewitt is in college and struggling to maintain her grades after the traumatic events that occurred the previous summer. She and her friends win an all-expenses-paid vacation to the Bahamas, but it quickly turns into a nightmare when the menacing fisherman returns with vengeance on his mind. The first film may not have been a classic, but surely it could have inspired a much better sequel; this poorly-conceived slasher film has a ridiculous setup, nonexistent plot, little suspense, and an abundance of false scares. Even worse is a multitude of one-note supporting characters, senseless violence, plus manipulative and obvious plot twists that build up to a predictable finale. With the exception of a talented cast, there isn't a single redeeming factor here. *½
  • I Still Know What You Did Last Summer surprised me. I could see from the trailer that this second movie would have a different feel to the original (the first being more of a psychological thriller), but still it caught me totally off-guard. I Still Know... took a brave step away from the feel of its predecessor, and dared to be different - which is most probably why so many people disliked it. The opening scene displays a similar amount of emotion and tension that was visible ten minutes into the first movie, but then, in Love Hewitt's own words, the movie "goes crazy". In a good way...

British-born Danny Cannon's directing is top-notch, and his build up of atmosphere and suspense throughout the movie is well-paced. His style and obvious knowledge of Horror movies (as with the original) is a great benefit, and there are quite a few 'jumps' that work well.

With Williamson unwilling to return to script a sequel, my main fear was that the script would be appalling if written by a newcomer. Thankfully, Trey Callaway's script is both inventive and witty, and matches Williamson's style almost seamlessly. Although the characters are not quite as well developed, we are given enough interesting and chilling set pieces to keep things at an entertaining level.

The setting of the deserted tropical island is an inspired idea, and the isolation of the central characters adds much-needed suspense. This smart move helps to bring a new sense of unease and isolation to the film. By now, the overall feeling of unease apparent in the first has dissipated, but the atmosphere of the island is overpowering and the suspense almost unbearable as Ben creeps ever closer to conquering Julie.

Another good point - as with the first I Know... - is that all the characters are genuine and likeable. While they are a little under-developed, what we do see of them helps the viewer to understand and like them. Between Karla's happy-go-lucky attitude, and bar-maid Nancy's dark sense of humor there is something quite special here. The acting is again of a high standard, and I was surprised at how well Brandy made the jump from TV comedy to full-fledged movie horror! Even supporting actors such as Matthew Settle (who played Will Benson) and Jennifer Esposito were extremely enjoyable, giving this movie a sense of realism that isn't all too apparent in many movies these days. The presence of Ben Willis is one that still sends chills down the spine, and Muse Watson's portrayal of a cold-blooded killer is unlike any other on-screen slasher in this day and age. Another welcome face (and one that spiced up the movie a little with his pompous hotel manager) is Jeffrey Combs, who is brilliant as the tight-lipped manager, and his death is a truly memorable and shocking moment (his subdued "Duh!" still cracks me up).

The only disappointing thing about I Still Know... is the final epilogue scene. While the final shock worked effectively in the first movie and gave a great final scare, here it is rather predictable. Although it is handled well, and Love's final scream is one that is chilling to the extreme, it simply leaves the movie feeling unfinished.

MY VERDICT: A worthy sequel that is given way too little credit for trying to be different. While it may not suit everybody's taste, the great performances from all the principle cast (in particular Love Hewitt, who it was great to see back!), an original setting and artistic directing set this one above most teen slashers, and is one that should not be viewed alone on a dark night.
  • Ermmm, exsqueeze me? Baking powder? I would like to know exactly when and where the usually rock solid formula for producing a simple but entertaining slasher flick got lost? Or is it just that Danny Cannon can't seem to suss it out? "I know I know!... How about we have another scene where Jennifer Love Hewitt hears a spooky noise, wanders around the house in the dark, then opens a door to discover that there is no one there!... yeah, that's it! Then we can have a scene where Jennifer Love Hewitt hears a noise, wanders..."

If you are a fan of the old school slasher flicks such as Bodycount, Halloween, or the Friday the 13th's then you will be dissapointed with this films lack of entertaining grisly setpieces or inovation. If you are a fan of the hip new school of Kevin Williamson then again you will be dissapointed by the yawnsome pace of this.

Dire! 1 out of 10, try harder!
  • Every time that there's a cool new movie, they just have to make a sequel. "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" pretty much repeats everything from the original, minus and plus some cast members. I just hope that they don't make another "know what you did" movie. Not only is there nothing that they can add to the concept, the title is inaccurate: it should be "two summers ago".

So, stick with the original and you won't be disappointed. At least "Scary Movie" spoofed these sorts of movies. Starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, Brandy Norwood, Freddy Prinze Jr., Muse Watson, Mekhi Phifer and Jeffrey Combs.
    Not very often are horror films so successful as to spawn a direct sequel starring the same high-profile cast as in it's predecessor (with the notable exception of Sarah Michelle Gellar), but "I Know What You Did Last Summer" was on it's time very popular as to become a franchise spanning two sequels, this being the most direct one.

The film takes place one year after the events in the original, Julie James (Jennifer Love Hewitt)is now in college and has completely restored her life after the living hell she went through the last year being stalked and almost killed by a vengeful, murderous fisherman named Ben Willis (Muse Watson), whom was run over and left for dead by Julie and her friends.

Julie and her best friend Karla (Brandy) decide it's time for Julie to start dating and erase her painful memories, to do so, they enter a radio contest and turn out winners of a trip to the Bahamas.

Julie's former boyfriend Ray (Freddie Prinze Jr.) is attacked by the murderous fisherman and acknowledges Julie's danger, in order to protect her he escapes the hospital and embarks himself to the Bahamas.

When at it's best, "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" manages to pull off some scary scenes, but the problem lies in the clichés and the predictability of such scenes, and besides Julie and Ray's character, the other ones are forgettable at best (including Jack Black who appears as the "funny" dread-locked pothead and whom inevitably gets killed in a horrendous way) you can't help but to think the numerous other ways you would have acted if you were in the same situation (for example, an incident involving Julie being trapped inside a tanning bed and not one of the four people in the room thought of unplugging or turning off the machine, instead they break the expensive machine).

The movie relies more in the gore than in the creativity of the scares, expect a lot of "mirror scenes" and the typical "the killer walks but manages to catch the teenagers who are running", besides a plot twist gets discovered in the end which not only isn't helpful, but manages to destroy the already damaged storyline.

In the end "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" is nothing more than your typical teenage slasher film, which despite stellar performances by Love Hewitt and Prinze Jr. and somewhat noticeable production values, never manages to impress or scare the audience.

4 out of 10.
  • TJiggy7 July 2010
    Like its predecessor, 'I Still Know...' falls flat when the funny, obnoxious character (played by Mekhi Phifer in this case) isn't on screen. Between the young actors and the tropical setting, it's a good looking picture, but there ain't too much more to rave about. I do like watching the film though, for the nostalgia if nothing else.

I was going to close with a question about the silliness and plot-holes of Julie James' (Jennifer Love Hewitt) visions/disillusions, but then I realised that it didn't matter (at the end of the day, it's a trashy slasher that you either go along with or you don't). Instead, I will query the only thing more troubling in the film: what is up with Jack Black's dreadlocks?
  • Petey-1028 September 1999
    I Still Know What You Did Last Summer is good and very entertaining horror movie, but maybe not quite as good as part one.It works just fine as a sequel.In part one these four teens hit a fisherman with a car but the fisherman doesn't die and starts having his revenge for them.In part two the fisherman is back.In part two these four teens win a trip to Bahamas.And the fisherman, of course, is there too with his hook hand.And he kills everybody that is on his way.Jennifer Love Hewitt plays Julie James as she did also in the first part.Freddie Prinze Jr. is playing Ray Bronson like he did also in part one.But in this

one are two characters that weren't in the first part.Brandy Norwood is playing Julie's friend Karla Wilson and Mekhi Phifer plays Karla's boyfriend Tyrell Martin.So you can't see Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Philippe in this, because they got killed in part one.And Muse Watson is playing the hook hand fisherman Ben Willis.This film is fun to watch.I've heard there's going to be part 3.Can't wait to see that.
  • I'm looking at all of the positive comments made for "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" and I have one question: Where are your brains? This movie was absolutely horrendous, an insult to the intelligence, without any wit, logic, or reason for being.

Let's start with all the holes in the plot: How did Ben Willis know where Julie's boyfriend (Freddie Prinze Jr.) was going to be driving? Why did Ben Willis pay so much money to drag Julie and company all the way to the Bahamas only to kill everyone else there, and especially if he had access to kill Julie the whole time she was at school? Are there really exact days that resorts in the Bahamas have a hurricane season? How could the filmmakers believe that audiences are so witless as to not know that the capital of Brazil is NOT Rio de Janeiro? If Ben had access to Julie's room the WHOLE time, why didn't he just kill her? Why did that voodoo guy return to the hotel after we saw him start to escape off the island? Why didn't Julie ax Ben Willis when he was trying to break through the door? And what is with that pathetic ending?

Oh, there are so many questions I had about this movie and to no avail. After awhile, I realized that I was putting more thought to the film than the makers did! The filmmakers were so bankrupt of imagination that I guess they had to settle for just killing everyone off that wasn't essential to the story (a la Friday the 13th). This movie has no reason for being, only to pocket the money of those unfortunate enough to sit through this mess. If the movie was a bore to sit through, the ending was infuriating. It totally demonstated that the filmmakers have absolutely no regard for the audience and Jennifer Love's character all along. Nothing is worse than the old is a dream sequence or not? routine. The "surprise" in the film was only a surprise for people who lack the intelligence of putting a 10 piece jigsaw puzzle together.
  • I will admit, that I did like the first movie better. It had a good story line, it was a good length, it made sense, and it made me and my best friend jump quite a few times. The second one wasn't as good, but did make sense and was a good movie. Karla and Julie's trip was set up by Ben Willis's son, who was pretending to be Julie's friend and was watching her closely. The reason they were taken to that specific island in the Bahamas was because that was where Ben Willis killed his cheating wife and it was small, deserted and a good place to trap his victims. And OF COURSE he is going to kill everyone on the island...1. Because it's scary, and gross. 2. Because he's sick in the mind like that. and 3. Because it prevents the other people on the island from trying to call for help. And of course he is going to walk slowly after his victims, because it would look goofy with him running like a phsyco hooded person with a hook. It's more suspenseful if he walks with creepiness, and it gives people something to laugh at him for. Everyone loves a chance to laugh when you're fricken scared at the same time!
  • tbyte15 November 1998
    Is it me or did Jennifer Love Hewitt fire 7 or 8 rounds out of a 6-round revolver?

As for the rest of the movie, it was a pathetic, cheesy attempt at providing an already poor film with a sequel!

Comedy? Horror? Suspense? Plot!?!!?!!? are you nuts!?!?

They spent more money on fake blood than they spent on the script!

and Jennifer, please... GET NAKED! Now... it has to happen b4 I see some pic on the net...
  • I Still Know What You Did Last Summer was such a good movie. I went to it expecting something not as good but I came out of the theater and I was amazed. IT was such an awesome movie. The only thing about it I didn't like was that you didn't get to hear Jennifer Love Hewitt singing more in the movie.She is my favourite singer and actress.She did an amazing job in the role of Julie James as did all the other characters in the movie. The only character I didn't like was Mekhi Phifer. He was so dumb. But the rest of the cast and movie was terrific. I loved the ending. I know a lot of people didn't like the ending, but I found it unique and unpredictable. I didnt find the movie at all predictable like other people are saying. This is the type of movie that you don't need to go to the theater and think about. Just go and have a good time with friends and don't think about things that were wrong like the supposed 7 firing revolver. It was an amazing movie and it is my favourite movie of all time. The plot was continued from the first movie. Scream 2 didn't have much of a plot either. Just pretty much the same stuff as this movie had. But I still liked that as well as did many of you. Stop complaining about the title as well. When they mean I Still Know What You Did Last Summer they are not referring to the hit and run they are referring to the whole him killing Helen and Barry and that whole thing that happened the summer before this movie takes place. So give it a rest. It was a great movie and I love it. I am just so anxious as to when the next movie is coming out. I am really excited and can't wait. Way to go Jennifer Love Hewitt , Brandy, Freddie Prinze Jr. and the rest of the cast. You did a great job and I Love The movie and it is better than the first.
  • After her friends were murdered last summer, Julie James (Jennifer Love-Hewitt) has never been the same, still haunted by the guilt over her part in the killing of the fisherman her grades are dropping and her relationship is seriously strained. When she and her best friend win a trip to the Bahamas, she believes that finally things may be picking up; but the trip doesn't quite work out how they expected.

Its pretty much more of the same, but it's cheesier, weaker and more clichéd than the first. Don't get me wrong i still found some enjoyment in watching it, but classic material it is not! Anyone who loved the first film, will at least enjoy this one, but it is definitely inferior in every respect.

• The original, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER, at least had a story and some suspense. The continuation of the story about a 'hook man' that likes to kill teenagers, gets very predictable. But watching Jennifer Love Hewitt suffer her flashbacks is enough to tide you over until the next slashing. The setting is attractive and some of the gore is down right nasty. If stabbing, slashing, poking and ripping people up is your thrill...this is your flick.

Brandy did a real nice job, while Matthew Settle was pathetic. Freddie Prince Jr. committed robbery by taking a salary for what little he did. Also in the cast were Mekhi Phifer, Muse Watson and Red West(famed Memphis Mafia member).

If Ms. Love Hewitt was not in this movie; do you think anyone would by tickets to see it? Probably not.
  • KoRnY24 November 1998
    This movie was so bad, that it left you with this feeling that if there was another sequel, that you would prefer to pay them not to make one. Every death was predictable and the people you really want to die, live. The 1st movie was good because it had a plot. This one is just a follow up. And for those who think the Capitol of Brazil is Rio, this is your movie. It was rated R for (among other things) intense violence by the creators. Intense only if you're a snail. The movie was horrible to say the least and I'd give it zero if I could but I'll give it 1 to be fair, tho' I still want my money back.
  • pb'14 February 1999
    I respect those guys who say this movie is totally bad and I must say that those guys truly do not appreciate the movie.

First of all, the movie had a good plot, although there will be some tendencies to be confused if you have not seen the original movie. Second, the acting was fine because it was natural, unlike the movies i have seen wherein they "pretend". In "I Still Know..", the actors act as if they are the real characters of the story.

I do not see a reason why not to like the movie.
    Captain Hook's retarded cousin Ben Willis comes back to finish of everybody except Julie, in case this film would become a hit you know. He immediately thinks of a plan so cunning, so genius, so brilliant...no wait, my bad, it's the worst plan ever.

Willis apparently found out where Julie lives and where she goes to school. Immediately, he goes to get his son out of nowhere and gets him to go to the same school and make friends with Julie. Then he fakes a radio show (I think) and lets Julie and her roommate, played by Brandy of all people, win it by guessing the capital of Brazil (to win a trip to the Bahamas, is this still making sense to you?). Meanwhile, Julie's old boyfriend who now has the promising career of ah, fish gutter or something, has to be eliminated so Willis throws a dummy in front of his car and then doesn't kill him, making room for his son who got the weird pseudonym Will Benson (wouldn't it be safer to give him a name that doesn't contain Will, Ben or son? He should have given him a name that's harder to figure out, like John Killer)and they all head to the Bahamas. So Ben is now paying for their holidays or something? Yeah, that'll teach them.

When they arrive, turns out it's the rain season. Why would a radio station give people tickets to the Bahamas in the rain season? Can't they just like, call the station and try to change the date or something? Freddie Prinze Jr.(he has a name,but unlike Ben, I don't still know) also heads for the Bahamas right after waking up from a coma or something to save the day and he kills Ben once and for all, after Ben killed his own son by accident, cos he apparently never watched pro-wrestling.

So the happy bunch returns and then Ben attacks Julie in her apartment. I hate to be a wise-ass, but why didn't he do that all along? Why putting in the whole Bahama-thing, which actually complicated everything? On the other hand, I didn't go to psychopatic weirdo-university. My parents were all like,we think it's too expensive for learning so little. This movie is utterly insane, but amazingly, I still don't like it. It's just hard to enjoy a movie about Jennifer Love Hewitt not being killed I guess.
  • I Still Know proved to be another success for the horror film industry. Ben Willis(Muse Watson) is back with his shiny hook causing chaos as usual. Main cast members included Jennifer Love Hewitt, Matthew Settle, Mekhi Phifer, and Brandy. I am not sure if the cast compared to the original with names like Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillipe, and Freddie Prinze Jr. Prinze was also in the sequel as well, but his part was greatly downsized from the original. Although the new cast may not have the names, they played their parts quite well. I strongly believe the new guys will be power names in Hollywood before long. Jennifer Love Hewitt as always played her part with tremendous enthusiasm and in this thriller the success of the movie was put on her shoulders. I would say she handled the pressures rather well. I found the film to be not quite as good as the original. The plot on the sequel was a little unreal. In the movie Julie James(JLH)and cast win a trip to the Bahamas by guessing the capital of Brazil. When they get to this island called Tower Bay there are people running all over the place. By the next day there is not a soul on the island except for Julie and company, and the people who work on the island. This film may not be quite as good as the first, but it clearly out did Scream's sequel. I Still Know is a must see for the horror enthusiasts.

I give this movie 3 Stars.
    Spoiler Alert! You know for being a sequel I thought this one was going to be worse than the first one. As I said before I personally am not a fan of this franchise whatsoever because the story is just dumb. This one however is cool and full of gore! I like the characters better because it seems to fit better. I even thought of a better concept this girl who we don't care about, Jennifer Love Hewitt is dealing with stress of college. She tries to get away from her boyfriend who coincidently meets a killer. Then Julie gets away from the world by going to the Bahamas with her friends and is being stalked by the same psycho who attacked her boyfriend. This time the old guy is jealous because he wanted "Some" from her and she rejected him! So he murders her friends and everybody to show his love for her! Of course him being a psycho his hook is his crotch. End of story. Overall I give the film a 7 out of 10 because it has a good setting and fun kills.
  • 1) For all the pop culture references these characters make, haven't they seen Scream?

2) At this rate Jennifer Love Hewitt will go through the entirety of the next sequel topless.

3) Not that I'm complaining ...

4) Yes, you heard me right, the NEXT sequel.

5) Tip to all the horror moviegoers: pick out the non-stereotypical characters. THESE are the ones that will live throughout the movie.

6) Why in the world did Long John Silver kill ... oh, I don't know ... the first ten or so people he offed?

7) The supposed huge plot twist was about as obvious as the fact that this movie is a poor, poor attempt to duplicate Scream.

8) How the HELL did Jennifer Love Hewitt and Brandy get into the supposed great college they are enrolled in? That is, when they're not skipping out to go to exotic tropical island locales.

9) Does everyone ever believe a character in a horror movie who warns them of danger?

10) How many times did Hewitt walk alone through an apartment/hotel room looking for someone she couldn't possibly have stopped if she had found them?

11) Did Mekhi Peiffer have one line where he didn't sound like he was thinking with his groin?

12) This movie will go toe to toe with Meet Joe Black for the top spot at the box office this weekend.

13) People who like this kind of movie make me seriously reconsider universal suffrage.

14) As many times as I correctly predicted what would happen half an hour before it did, I was looking for myself to be listed as director.

15) Then I remembered a three year old could have predicted the plot.

16) I'm damn glad I didn't pay to see this load of crap...

17) ... cause it is officially the single worst movie I've ever seen.

18) I spent more time writing this review than the screenwriter did writing the story.

19) I'll give it a 2 out of 10 ...

20) ... I'm being generous (if only Hewitt would shut the hell up and just get naked).
  • Well the movie was good and it was all that i expected. The 2 things that i did not like. Brandy did not die and that there is going to be a part three. What are they going to call this one. i know what you did 3 summers ago. anyways i think that you should only go see this movie before 6 because i would not pay the full price. well that is just my thought.
  • Flex-726 July 1999
    fun
    I will have to admit the sequel wasn't as good as the first one, but nevertheless I thought it was fun watching it. I didn't get bored by it or something so I thought I should comment on it and give this movie some credit.