- After an explosion, there is a very brief shot of a person walking out holding their arm, which has been blown off.
- The war scenes usually feature people dying from gunshots which result in a light mist of blood. Some shots show more blood than others.
- A woman is shot and the blood sprays onto the people around her, and blood is sometimes seen running from the wound.
- A man is whacked in the face by a car battery. We see blood spray from a distance.
- A group of men are shot with no blood seen.
- A man runs through a bus, many people inside are shot with mists of blood. One person is shot, with blood hitting the camera.
- Everything described here happens from a distance: two soldiers standing on a high-caliber turret slaughter several people walking out of a building who claim to be friendly citizens. Immediately after that, the rebels fire a rocket launcher at the turret blowing the soldiers up. One of them hangs from the turret gun, dead. All the graphic details obscured by shadows.
- A soldier is seen holding a character's arm. The latter is trembling and crying in shock because his legs have been blown off.