The DVD includes a PG-rated version of the film. It is three minutes long.
DVD includes 8 deleted scenes not featured in the original theatrical release.
Deleted scenes include:
- Gord in the helicopter, drops his father's boat into a giant wood chipper.
- Gord's dad talks to the cops asking them to shoot his son when they find him for destroying his boat.
- Gord playing with the deer's intestines after cutting open it's stomach.
- Gord going to visit his gay uncle (who he now lives with in California) who is making out with an indian man.
- Gord talking to his uncle (who is also his boss) about the job at the factory, then an extended scene showing Gord talking about the cheese to the other workers and commenting on his cheese helmet.
- After Gord makes off with the horse, he runs over to a cow and milks it on his face.
- A parody of "Apocalypse Now" where Gord is listening to the Doors while drawing, and then smashes his hand through a mirror and screams.
- The house in Pakistan blowing up.
- Gord confronting his uncle at the factory after his lunch break, and quitting the job. Gord's uncle then calls Gord's dad (who is sailing with his wife on their boat) and letting them know Gord is coming home.