• There are times when you look back at certain video games and say that it was the cheesiest game that ever came out on the market. Then there's one that would never leave you alone.

For me that game is STar WArs.

Yes it's simple 8-bit graphics and mono sound are out dated by today's Playstation 2, Nintendo 64 and Sega Dreamcast. BUt none of those games for any of those sytems can even match the excitement of going down that trench and blowing up the death star.

You can still find this game around in some places collecting dust next to the janitorial supplies closet. If and when you do find it, play it. It's only a quarter but it would be the best quarter that you've ever spent.
  • Star Wars Arcade is one of the one of the coolest action video games! The characters, the action, and the sure thrill of adventure makes this game a fun non-stop playing time! Below is a brief look how I think the game is!

Game Play: The game play is very good. There is really basic controls here and is easy to perform. Novice gamers should have a good time here!

Graphics: The graphics are wonderful especially for the Sega Genesis 32X. The backgrounds are really beautiful! Difficulty: The game is easy but as it goes on you find out that it will become more difficult!

Music: The music is great! Just fantastic catchy tunes through out the game! In My opinion its some of the best music ever in a video game!

Sound: The sound is great. Nuff said!

Overall: I have always loved Star Wars Arcade! If you like excellent adventure games, shooters, and more then I strongly recommend you play this game!

To purchase this video game check out Amazon.com!
  • Star Wars: The Arcade Game was the first Star Wars arcade and the second Star Wars game of all times. There are three levels, Easy, Medium and Hard.Each one has more Bonus points than the other.The Easy has 0, the Medium has 3000 and the Hard has 6000 points. And there are three courses, TIE Fighters, Outer Defenses and The Trench Run. The graphics of Star Wars: The Arcade Game are in color vector mode.It was very good graphics for the Atari Dynasty. The good part is the original voices of Obi-Wan and Han Solo.
    Have fun and ignore episode I and II. You were learn nothing that will give you more of an insight to episode IV (that's Star Wars - A New Hope to us geeks). Enjoy this mindless adventure. Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewie - the greatest motley bunch since, well who knows. There is nothing to gain from the movie except this one basic principle; the bad guys wear black and use creepy voices and the good guys use the force and kiss their sister (oops gave something away). George Lucas unfortunately forgot with episodes 1 and 2 that storyline is the most important part of a movie. Thankfully when Star Wars was created CGI was still in a galaxy far, far away.