• Whether it is the opening segments with Dr. Weird or the strange ending credit sequence with Abe Lincoln, Aqua Teen Hunger Force will make your mind boggle as you try to wrap your mind around about twenty minutes of some of the most brilliant animation EVER! I first found this while visiting a friend in Oregon. Let's say that we were not thinking clearly when we put it in, but as the opening rap sequence began, all I could do was laugh. The next morning, I thought perhaps it was just a fluke. Nothing could be as funny as characters like Master Shake, Meatwad, Frylock, and my personal favorite Carl! Boy, was I mistaken.

This series is hysterical. Every episode is full of random events that will make you laugh so hard that you will pee your pants. This show goes beyond the normal cartoon and takes humor to a whole new level. I loved the fact that after the first two episodes the structure changed completely. I don't think they ever solved any crimes, they just argued and dealt with random 'enemies' that just happened to appear. I even thought that just maybe they would loose their momentum after the first season, but yet again … I was wrong. The DVD was spectacular and gave a bit more information about the birth of these anti-heroes.

I come from a household without cable, even regular channels are snowed out, so when series like these are released on DVD it is the only opportunity I have to see them. I will say that discovering this series was a high-point in my television on DVD career. I love random chaos, and this is exactly what this show provided.

I would suggest this series to anyone that is a huge fan of social commentary coupled with fast food. While it may not make you hungry, it surely will quench your desire for humor. I still wonder where the writers found the idea for the 'cult' characters the Mooninites. Only on ATHF could this random thought become a reality.

I love this series and cannot wait for the third season!

Grade: ***** out of *****
  • I don't even think I can rationalize my enjoyment of this show. It was so crazy, so wacky, so off-the-wall that I loved it. Shake was just a loose cannon, scheming, lying, motor mouth I couldn't get enough of him. Meatwad was just a simple being. And Frylock was the voice of reason in it all and had eye lasers for sticky situations. But, I can't forget about their hairy loser neighbor Carl. He was just as ridiculous as the meal he lived next door to.
  • This is the reason I watch "Adult Swim" every week, on the chance that ATHF are in the line-up. An incompetent but egotistical shake, a super intelligent box of fries and a happy-go-lucky meatball spend the day outwitting the most incompetent gang of villains this side of the Amoeba Boys and tormenting their loser neighbor to the point where you can actually feel sorry for the poor, no class, unemployable, grouchy slob.

Shake is similar to at least one person who works with all of us. He's a bully, he's lazy, he's selfish, he's pathetic at what he does, but he feels he's the leader just because he says he is. Frylock is the guy at the office or the plant who actually DOES know what he's doing and saves the day without any desire for the responsibility or glory of leadership. Meatwad is the guy who tries his best, usually doesn't hit the mark perfectly and is just fun to have around.

Full-length movie anyone? Or at least a marathon?
  • If you are expecting a great cartoon with exciting plotlines and lots of drama, this is not the show for you. If you are expecting a hilarious cartoon filled with lots of random, witty humor, this IS the show for you. There is not one way that one can fully describe AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE. Just take a look at the title; it is random and makes no sense. That is what is so amazing about this show. AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE follows the adventures of Meatwad, a meatball, Frylock, a floating order of fries, and Master Shake, a milkshake. They live in a house next-door to Carl. That is basically the premise of the show. Anyway, AQUA TEEN HUNGERFORCE is an incredible show that I recommend to anyone who is looking for a funny cartoon to watch, besides THE SIMPSONS and FAMILY GUY. AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE currently airs on Cartoon Network's adult programming block, Adult Swim, at 12 and 12:15 AM.
  • If you just want to laugh and laugh at some of the most joke-packed dialogue on TV today--and you don't care whether any of it makes sense--then you'll love ATHF.

The writers don't waste time explaining why the characters are food or what "Aqua Teen" even means. They don't try to tie up plot threads, illuminate the backstory, or even have the characters leave their neighborhood to fight crimes as depicted in the opening and closing credits. None of that is necessary. Instead, they just bring us a stripped-down, personality-driven yukfest that shows encumbered with the usual baggage simply can't match.

ATHF meets---nay, far exceeds!---my personal gold standard for comedy: that the jokes should not only be funny, but be ones I couldn't possibly have thought up for myself, and that there not be a moment's lag time between them.

Watching it is like eating potato chips (um, guess I mean fries) of pure, mindless laughter. ENJOY!
  • Firstly I'd like to say that "Aqua Teen" is one of the funniest animated shows, mixing absurd situations with absurd characters who do absurd things. But great comedies (which this is) are more than simply absurd, they're smart. They bring us into the world of the cartoon and have us relate to each character. So I'm going to look into why this is a "great" animated comedy, merely because of its characterization.

Carl is a poor, single, overweight man on welfare whose main cares in life consist of the cardboard cutout of a girl advertising beer, his car, lawn, swimming pool, and reminiscing of the old days, when he would get hammered and go to rock concerts. The interesting part about Carl is that he never admits to any kind of friendship with the Hunger Force, yet they are in his swimming pool almost every episode, and all of them, through all the bickering, get along. Even though Carl is always apparently miserable, his true joy comes from the friends he presently has, which he never addresses. How many people do you know who want to go back to the "good ol' days" when everything was simpler and sweeter, but fail to see the good things in their present life until they're reminiscing about it twenty years down the line?

Shake is funny. Very funny. Perhaps the funniest character in any cartoon show ever. This is achieved in an ingenious paradox. While he is cruel (esp. to Meatwad), self-indulgent, and egotistical with absolutely no sign of empathy, he is the most likable character in the show. Why? I think it's because of his simplicity, like a more intelligent form of a child (aren't children selfish and always unsatisfied?), and who can blame a child? All you can do is laugh at their behavior.

Meatwad is also like a child, but instead of being the kind that doesn't share (like Shake), he is the kid that gives his toy truck to the new kid in school to play with in the sandbox. While Shake is the most likable, Meatwad is the most lovable, and is even more-so because he is missing a brain (does Shake's intelligence give way to vice? If one looks at the episode where Meatwad becomes smarter than the other two, it would seem so). But we can never "like" Meatwad, because we can't associate with him in his stupidity, we can only love him like a small, cuddly dog. Meatwad's voice sounds like a mixture of Yoda and Terrence from SouthPark, which is, somehow, indescribably perfect.

Frylock's character acts many times as the mediator in arguments. He is highly intelligent, humane, but at the same time conceded in his intelligence and humanity (when Meatwad gets a brain and surpasses Frylock's intellect, Frylock becomes jealous and angry). He is individually the least funny of them all, but this is on purpose. He is the sanity in the absurdity, accentuating that absurdity.

Perhaps the best aspect of the cartoon is its lack of development. Nobody changes (at least in character) from one episode to the next. Carl is still poor and resentful, Meatwad is still lovably stupid, Shake still conniving and hilarious, and Frylock still intellectual and, well, normal.

It is impossible to keep a straight face during any episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force (most especially when the Mooninites make an appearance). But if one allows himself to watch with an active mind, you will see a satire on human nature, which inclines the characters to do some absurd things. But are we really ones to laugh at these characters in their absurdity? Wouldn't we be actually laughing at ourselves? Of course! That's another part of the genius. It takes human faults and shows how stupid and fruitless they are. And by laughing at ourselves, we are in fact reflecting upon ourselves.
    I remember watching this show when Adult Swim first came out in 2001. Watching this as a kid I didn't quite get the humor but now I understand the humor better and feel like this show has aged gracefully like a fine wine now. While some or most adult cartoons feel like they are just dick and fart joke after dick and fart joke. Just doesn't FEEL like an ADULT cartoon also might just use dick and fart jokes or bad slapstick because they just want you watch them and not listen to them. Or mention things around their era that will probably be real dated in the future after the show ends.

This show is about a box of fries called Frylock, a milkshake called Master Shake, and a meatball called Meatwad. At first this show makes you think it's a detective show but that was just a way to trick you a little into watching it. There's also their next door neighbor Carl, who's kind of funny and sometimes tags along in the show since he doesn't have much to do at his home. Also there's these Mooninites that mess with the Aqua Teens and Carl every now and then, and the Plutonians as well.

This shows opening song was made by a rapper, Schooly-D, and he later makes cameos in the later seasons in the show. The jokes feel legitimately funny and the acting is done well. They even made a movie out of this show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters, but it was okay. Though Adult Swim made a movie out of a 11 minute stoner cartoon so what were you expecting?

This show also has a heart and soul, doesn't just have one note characters like some cartoons now. For example there was this one episode where Frylock gets skin cancer and Master Shake, Meatwad, and Carl, try to cheer him up, help him, and are scared he might die. That feels like they're real people. I feel like if some other show that tries to be mean and not really have a reason for it would go to someone who had that would go, "HA HA, You Have Cancer!". Just feels like those shows try too hard to be South Park even after an episode of South Park was over, I'm just noticing a pattern with the cartoon shows that were on Comedy Central after South Park.

There's also an episode called "The Dickesode" and there was all these dicks that were censored with colored bars and after seeing the uncensored version. I am glad when that was on tv it was colored bars and not black bars. They even made a video game called Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am where it's basically based off on some kind of older game where you golf and there's ninjas.

Also they made a live action episode where Master Shake was played by H. Jon Benjamin, Frylock was played by rapper T-Pain, Meatwad was played by a yoga ball, and Carl was played by some guy that won a contest for who could play Carl the best. Then after the 100th episode the show reinvented itself as Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1, Aqua Something You Know Whatever, Aqua TV Show Show, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever.

There was also this time Adult Swim did this gurella marketing tactic where they put all these light brights of one of the moonenites in Boston. People thought they were bombs and the bomb squads destroyed them all. The artists had to do community service and I'm glad they didn't go to jail since they weren't hurting anyone. Though when that happened I was in high school and me and my friends were talking about it. I told them that those people who did the art might not go to jail, I said might since I heard at my high school about a year after 9-11 someone saw anthrax in the school but it was actually baking soda for a dumb prank, the prakers went to jail for that.

I heard the Aqua Teen Hunger Force people tried to make an episode of that bomb scare but Ted Turner demand they stop and said if it's ever leaked he'll cancel the show. Though people leaked the unfinished episode online and I guess the show had to end in 2015. With Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever, there was this episode I liked to think WAS the final episode and felt like the show moved on. THEN, the actual last episode was on and it felt kinda mean as a way to end the series but it probably just took advantage of how timeless Aqua Teen Hunger Force is. People still today want this show brought back since it was so good and had a sense they were actually trying. They truly were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
  • Rarely is it that we are graced with such an odd series that seems like such a painfully stupid idea that works so well. Aqua Teen Hunger Force details the lives of three roommates that fight evil forces. The odd thing about these roommates however, is that they are a milkshake (Master Shake), a box of fries (Frylock), and a wad of uncooked meat (Meatwad). Yes, it sounds completely stupid. And you need to see more than one episode to appreciate it. But it is surprisingly one of the funniest shows on television. My only complaint: that each episode is only about 11 minutes long. Aqua Teen Hunger Force really is "number one in the hood"! A+
  • You can be a stupid show and work without dumbing anyone down.

This show is an example of how you can entertain while being stupid and still be such a great show to sit and enjoy.
  • If you really think about it, "ATHF" subscribes to the classic sitcom format, just like "Seinfeld." There's the brains of the outfit, Frylock (Jerry), the selfish jerk, Master Shake (George), and the eccentric goofball, Meatwad (Kramer). But what sets this show up there in the pantheon of great cartoons is the one-of-a-kind, surreal, stream-of-consciousness dialogue. Take a look at the "Dumber Dolls" episode with the incomparable David Cross as the most depressed talking doll ever. And his counterpart, Jiggle Billy, a dancing hillbilly doll has a musket, moonshine, and nightvision goggles. There's the classic comedy writing technique of the "three's"--with night vision goggles! That makes me chuckle just writing it. Or the hilariously obscure pop culture references, e.g., "Tangerine Dream" and the Atari 2600... The smarter you are, the funnier this show is.

Anyway, there's the theory behind it, but trust me, you don't have to analyze it to get it. This is a spectacularly flat-out, fall-down, laugh-out-loud funny show. It's simply amazing.
  • ATHF has become the favorite late night entertainment snack for my family. The DVD set does introduce each segment with the now infectious rap song that describes each of the Superheroes. The humor is all over the map and comes in the form of dialog and visual pratfalls. The art is done in a quirky style on the cheap but the humor is still rich. All heroes HAVE to have a great bad guy. My favorites are the Mooninites along with Oglethorpe and Emory. MC P Pants and Sir Loin are also very good.

Each of the opening bits with Steve and Dr. Weird stand alone as comic tidbits that get each segment going. Master Shake as the leader of the group garners most of the laughs in his desire to boss everyone around and ALWAYS remain the center of attention. Problem is that Master Shake has a very lame "power".
  • I enjoy this show that comes on cartoon network's adult swims. It has been a mainstay during this period of time for cartoon network for a long time, but it really shows no signs of weakening even to this day. The show centers around Master Shake, Frylock, and Meatwad. Master shake is a milkshake, frylock a box of fries and Meatwad, he is self explanatory. During the first couple of episodes they were like this crime fighting mystery solving team, but that did not last long as they have since mainly stayed around the house occasionally bothering their neighbor Carl who loathes the sight of them for the most part. The show is funny, took me the longest to finally realize Master Shake was the actual leader of the team, though one can understand my confusion as no one really listens to him and he is rather self serving for the most part. During the course of their adventures they have had to endure their fair share of villains, though most of these 'villains' are harmless to the rest of the world for the most part. They are also way to numerous to list here. My favorite character in the show has to be Carl though. Do not get me wrong, I like the main three, but there is just something so funny about Carl as he has to put up with the strange threesome next door. Though I saw some episode where a family of robots moved in next door as the Aqua Team got taken away by some vampire dude and I do believe he would prefer them to this very annoying family of robots, though I loved it when he pulled out the mini-gun. The show usually hits the mark there are a few shows that are not as good, but usually every episode has its fair share of laughs.
  • While the series has worn off a bit for me from when I was first enthralled by it's sheer dada- esque insanity, the best episodes still transcend to inspired levels of bizarre, gross, tweaked humor.

When your starting premise is a giant talking shake, fries, and wad of meat living in New Jersey, how wrong can you go?

It can be hit or miss, but the best episodes ('MC Pee Pants', 'Love Mummy', 'Dumber Dolls' from season 1, 'The Clowning', 'Total Recarl' and 'The Last One' from season 3, 'Video Ouija', 'Dusty Gazongas' and 'Hypno Germ' from season 4) rise to a sublime level of hysterical absurdity, where you're both laughing and shaking your head at the audacity and bravery of the storytelling.

If you like strange, gonzo humor (Monty Python would be my generation's touchstone) and/or out-there adult animation, you owe it to yourself to give this a try -- and give it a couple of episodes to let your head get into what the creators are doing.
  • It's hard to quibble with a show that's only 11-12 minutes length per episode, but Aqua Teen Hunger Force really can be very funny - plenty of surreal situations, witty one-liners, and marvelous voice acting.

But when the writers get lazy, they get lazy.

For every episode like season 2's "The Shaving," which is a master-class in tight, short-form animated comedy writing, there's an episode like season 3's atrocious "Hypno Germ" or season 5's dull, dumb "Sirens." The problem is that the wittiness of the writing too often crosses into pothead territory, where awkward pauses and the fact that the characters are talking pieces of food are meant to supplant the lack of a substantial script.

It's frustrating precisely because episodes like season 7's "Rubberman" and season 5's "Bible Fruit" show just how great the writers can be when they put their minds to it. This show at its best is satirical and, yes, smart; at its worst it relies on Carl's sleaziness or even outright sadism in the treatment of its characters, all of which leaves about as much of a comedic impression as a series of fart jokes. It is woefully apparent when you're watching an episode of ATHF that its producers just didn't care about either.

Still, this is a series I'm quite fond of; it is compulsively re-watchable and because it's an animated sitcom full of one-and-done episodes, I can just pick the episodes I want to revisit and leave the rest behind. The voice acting in this show is, for the most part, unimpeachable, with fantastic guest voices (Filmmaker Todd Field as a lump of sentient mold named "Ol' Drippy" in season 1 is still one of my favorites in the whole series), and the regular cast is practically iconic at this point.

So many shows have since cribbed (some would say "ripped off") the low-fi back-and-forth awkward pause-filled comedic dialogue that this show pioneered; all the ridiculous animated characters speak so casually and matter-of-factly, which is both hilariously surreal and refreshingly frank.

This show's place in comedy history is practically confirmed at this point. When it was firing on all cylinders it was brilliant and original, with a distinct style all its own.
  • Aqua teen hunger force is an amazing comedy. Yes, this is true. But this is not the only reason they are the one of the greatest shows of all time. They were the first ever to do anything remotely like this. Their brand of offbeat, surreal comedy inspired much of the future programming that would become adult swims signature style. Its nonsensical, non canonical story lines and overly absurd characters to the point of parody (if only we could figure out what it was supposed to parody) earned it a cult following and many if not all of the "villains" are instantly memorable for their own individual quirks. Its without a doubt one of the greatest cartoons of all time, and it hasn't grown soft in its later years. 10 seasons in, and its still going strong. Thats probably because there is a practically infinite potential for their extremely absurdist format, a show that can feature a talking watermelon one episode and a closet to a narnia like fantasy land the next.

One of my favorite things about this show is how ultimately useless everyone in the entire show is. Everyone. Its really painted very well in "the last one" where the mooninites host whats basically a punch social for everyone who's ever mingled with the aqua teens, the cybernetic ghost of Christmas past from the future, the brownie monsters, major shake, MC P pants, etc. And you get to see how each of their weird personality traits clash amongst one another and they fail to come up with a single plan that isn't completely ridiculous or batshît crazy. And then there's the main characters, meatwad is stupid and overly trusting, master shake is stupid and narcissistic, and Frylock is the only smart one but no one even listens to him. And then there's their next door neighbor carl, who could practically have the entire show be based around him and it still be hilarious. He's the one all the crazy shît happens to, inconveniently, frequently and completely non-consensually. And he's balding foul mouth pervert who likes beer football and strippers and rock and roll. Episodes with a lot of Carl usually make for good episodes, like the recent episode "Robots Everywhere" where a group of terrible mannered hyperactive robots rent the aqua teens house while they're away and torment Carl with various nonsensical tests. Its hard not to think about that episode and laugh and i've seen it like 3 times. Carl is also home to various wisdoms and man-isms, such as "Friendship isn't about trust. Friendship is about nunchucks." and "Yeah we'll iron this out. Let me go get my iron. My tire iron. To iron out your face". The other main reason to watch this show is meatwad, the lovable but idiotic ball of meat that transforms into basically nothing useful ever. Its especially fun to see him on an ego trip, which ironically isn't out of character for his generally good natured and happy go lucky self. memorable lines include: "Look outside bitçh. I'm EVERYWHERE." and "BITÇH WHERE IS MY POPSICLE?"
  • briancham199413 October 2020
    Crazy
    Absolutely nothing makes sense here, nothing is explained and nothing is consistent. It eschews traditional storytelling in favour of a surreal humour that throws all conventions out the window. This style makes it very unique and amusing. The sheer insanity is impressive.
  • This was my first ever Adult Cartoon I've ever watched. I grew up with this show at a very young age were even though I couldn't understand it, I was laughing, nonetheless.
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force(2000)

Review: This is about three food products solving mysteries....at first. Now it is total chaos and damn fun if you ask me.

This show is just damn funny. We have the arrogant and the leader of the crew Master Shake, we have the geek and intelligent dork Frylock and a wad of meat in Meatwad. All three of them are hilarious together. We also have the unemployed drunk neighbor in Carl who is equally funny too.

The show's greatest strength is the many characters to offer. From a creepy monster from Jupiter, a alien spore named Travis that speaks Japanese, a kind hearted pile of garbage named Ol'Drippy, a group of Leprachans, a moth man, a reincarnating rapper, two dumb aliens, one has a German accent and the other one is laid back.

Of course we can't forget the best. The Mooninites: Ignignot and Err. These two are incredible. These have to be the best thing to cartoons in almost....ever. Really. This show has so many things for our heroes and Carl to deal with. From drunken alien frat boys, to mail order brides.

The Last Word: ATHF delivers. Nothing more. THE MOON RULZ!!
  • This is perhaps the funniest show Adult Swim has ever made.

It remained consistently hilarious during its entirety, and even during its weakest moments quite fun to watch.

Its a sad thing how Adult Swim doesn't seem able to produce any shows like this anymore, focusing instead in rather insufferable self-indulgent drivel. (Such as The Shivering Truth, or all these godawful, totally unfunny live-action series that infest the block as a plague)

Absurd comedies like this, The Brak Show, Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021 were the soul of Adult Swim. Without them, the block is just not the same.
  • I've seen nearly every episode of this twice.

WHY!??!

Is it because it was sort of disposable entertainment that gave cheap laughs from absurd situations and there was a a lot of it?

Pretty much I guess. It's charm lies in the bizarity juxtaposing with seemingly humdrum life. Aliens, robots, vampires or living filth don't always act like you expect them to and anything could potentially happen with zero continuity, plenty of macabre (but they're not obsessed with it) and a lot of memorable exchanges from three vivid characters.

It has a filthiness about it, like something that was made to delight in the inelegance of the ghetto.

I didn't like it when I first watched it but here we are...
  • Aquateen Hunger Force - a low budget cartoon sporting a talking shake, meatball, and flying cart of french fries. And don't forget Carl, Dr. Weird and every other uniquely strange character that come around.

Master Shake, Meatwad and Frylock live in 'da hood. Supposedly they are detectives that solve crimes around town, but that only lasted about two episodes. Most of the time they're dealing with Shake's made up problems. Shake believes the world revolves around himself, probably the most self-centered person on the planet - especially towards the naive Meatwad. Frylock can shoot fireballs out of his eyes, can fly and is the most sane of the three.

Aquateens never fails to introduce hilarious characters throughout. Most of them appear in more than one episode, and it's always a treat to see them again. Most notable of these are the Mooninites, a pair of two-dimensional inhabitants of the moon who believe the Earth is primitive and wish to spread their advanced ways, namely stealing Earth merchandise, throughout the planet.

This show is too weird for some because, well, the main characters are food, but if you're used to strange humor this show won't fail to keep you laughing hysterically. A lot of people's first impression is that this show is all about fart jokes and stupid, dry humor; but that is an unfortunate misconception. The dialog is smart and timed well, while full of funny references to today's and tomorrow's culture.

Some of the episodes are hit-or-miss, but for the most part Aquateens doesn't fail to deliver on any level.

If you watch Sealab 2021 or Tom Goes to the Mayor, you'll definitely enjoy Aquateen Hunger Force.
  • You could be the smartest person alive, or the dumbest person alive, and this show will make you laugh. The complete and total randomness to the comedy makes it a masterpiece. I would like to shake the hand of the man that created this show. One of my personal favorite episodes was the "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past". I bought both volumes on DVD and I'm hoping like hell that they release all the episodes on DVD. Sadly, there has been an announcment that the last episode of ATHF will be shown sometime in August. I don't know what they are going to get to replace ATHF, but whatever it is, it better be good. I'd go freakin' crazy if they put some crap on instead of this comedic masterpiece.
  • This show does a great job with it's simple animation. Dana is brilliant with Shake.
  • In the very beginning of the show, during the opening song, you see Frylock, (Master) Shake, and Meatwad fighting the bad guys and quite possibly kicking some butt. During the actual show, though, they argue and basically cause some problems for themselves and their in-desperate-need-of-anger-management neighbor, Carl.

And at the beginning, before the opening song, there is a little skit with Dr. Weird and his assistant, Steve. Dr. Weird is always inventing odd and dangerous things which never benefit anyone. In fact, he sometimes end up killing himself (and his assistant) with whatever it was he came up with.

I personally think it's a great show with some really funny material that you can't find anywhere else, such as the Broodwich and the talking trees that put Shake on trial for dumping oil near by.

Frylock's, Shake's, and Meatwad's personalities make the show much more watchable as well. They're so opposite, but they go great together and it wouldn't be right without them. Frylock is the smart one who actually has something going for him: common sense (and the ability to fly). Shake is the trouble-maker. And the idiot. He could be (I believe) successful if he tried but he is waaay too lazy. He always wants to make an easy buck but never wants to do it the honest way and earn it. Meatwad (my personal fav) is kind of the innocent one. He's sweet to a point and likes to dance. He's almost like the child of the trio. Then there's the neighbor, Carl (my second fav). He's obnoxious and says frickin' and freakin' a lot.

Final Thought on ATHF: Disturbing but can't live without it.
    Aqua Teen started out as a formula. An evil scientist releases something into the world, the Aqua Teen Hunger Force takes it down. That worked for the first episodes, then the formula was dropped, and the show has been following a non-linear format ever since.

Much like Family Guy, the show follows it's muse wherever it leads, ignoring all concepts of a coherent story line or that one episode necessarily needs to follow where the previous left off. This openness has led to such insane episodes as a grill that melts the sky, an electrician that doubles as a stripper and ends up in outer space with alien pipe wrenches, and a computer program that creates dogs with severe rapist tendencies.

Characters may suffer severe trauma or even die in every episode, and yet come back for more next time.

Aqua Teen stays funny by not being afraid to be non-linear, and by taking no prisoners.

A ground breaking show that someday will be hailed as visionary.