PG-13 | | Action, Drama, Family
In the near future, robot boxing is a top sport. A struggling promoter feels he's found a champion in a discarded robot.
The Karate Kid
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
National Treasure: Book of Secrets
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
Night at the Museum
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
The Karate Kid
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
In the sequence in the junkyard on the DVD director's commentary, Shawn Levy says "This was an aggregate plant. I don't even know what that means. All I can tell you is that it's a place, I think they made gravel, and what you'll notice is that I would say that 25 percent of the cranes and gantries and machinery that you see in this shot were there. The other 75 percent, we either brought in or set-extended, like in this shot, digitally. But, everything you're seeing here is real - we built the skeleton of a rocket, we built in the background of Hugh Jackman and Dakota Goyo, that husk of a USA rocket."
This is what's left of Noisy Boy?
Charlie Kenton: That's it. His head does make a nice addition to the front of the Crash Palace.
When Charlie and Bailey are on the roof, his hand position (wrapped up in her hair) changes with the camera angle. From behind Bailey, his fingers are straight (1:35:42 & 1:35:52). From behind Charlie, his fingers are curled (1:35:47 & 1:35:54).
$7,446,967 (Russia) (9 October 2011)