- One character says 'Usually, I can't wait to get away from a woman once I've ejaculated'.
- Sexual harassment plays a role in a couple of episodes. We hear that a man attempted to violate two other men, and to drug a woman. A man in an office who has lost his shirt receives unwanted attention and then parades around drawing more attention; he pinches his nipples but this is brief and not ostentatious.
- There's a musical called "Gay The Musical". A person asks Moss and Roy that if they are gay and Moss answers "were not homosexuals". Even Jen answers a man that he should watch Gay The Musical if he is gay, tomboy and a homosexual.
- Men shown in underwear. No nudity.
- Frequent moderate sex jokes. In later seasons, Douglas is shown with nude photos and figurines (seen from a distance where it's not in focus) in his office
- A man tells a woman dirty jokes like "Do you want to ride my helicopter?", referring to his penis.
- A man meets a girl and goes upstairs with her. From downstairs, they hear moaning referring to sex.
- A man has new 'sex pants' which are electric and they vibrate. When they aren't working he goes to another man, pulls his trousers down in front of him and tells him to fix it. A visitor soon walks in and from behind it looks like they're having oral sex.