Since I don't have any children, I rarely watch Disney JR or Disney XD channels, I usually skip over them. But one night I stayed awake all night and wondered what was on TV and after watching my favourite show, Duck Tales, I left the TV on that same channel and this show came on. The simplicity of the drawings was really what attracted me to stay and watch the rest of it. I was hooked! Each episode is about 10 minutes long and usually they air 2 episodes back to back in a 30 minute segment. I watched both episodes that first night, and found myself enjoying them more than sitcoms or news shows I usually watch. Next night I stayed awake until 2am just to watch another set of stories. The characters are all awesome! Each has a unique personality, and their adventures are very fun, and even dare I say educational at times! There are life lessons to be learned by all kids watching this show, and even some for us adults! I like the subtle touches about the world inside the bucket, I like how it's consistent from show to show. I absolutely love all the voices used for each character. The show also has something most cartoons lack - not all characters are white! Sometimes Harry even gets mad and has to learn to deal with his emotions. A very powerful positive message is sent to kids by this show. I love it!
  • akitoj22 April 2020
    Harry Styles is so beautiful i would let me do so many things to my girlfriend