IMDb reviewer Tracy_Terry_Moore is a Grinch. This is a beautifully made animated Thanksgiving special which is fun to watch at any time of the year.

I found this cartoon to be an enlightening pleasure complete with bright and innovative songs. My 5-year old daughter Autumn loves it, so I bought it for her and now she can watch it anytime.

The story involves a monster named Bigpaw who lives in the nearby mountains. The townsfolk soon get to learn more about him when he starts off on his way down to the village.

Colorful animated fun for the whole family.
    Rip-off of 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' where a big beast comes down from above the snow-line to give the bears in town a hard time whenever they start acting greedy..... huh?

Created by Stan and Jan Berenstain. Maybe these two ought to make their own 'Peanuts' cartoon starring themselves as 'Charlie Brown' and his sister 'Sally'..... they could call it 'Pea-brains'. First aired in November of 1980; nothing but a 30-minute chip-shot attempt to manufacture a holiday 'special' to sell as the Thanksgiving equivalent to the Christmas season's 'Grinch'.

This one belongs in permanent hibernation.