- Violence in the film comprises mainly of fantasy action sequences where the two races engage in combat. While some of these scenes contain some details of blood-letting, the impact is mitigated as the 'blood' is depicted as green orc blood.
- Some of the stronger scenes of violence portray orcs being stabbed in the back or chest by swords or spears.
- There is also a scene where it is implied that an orc is decapitated and a scene where an orc's hand is blown away by a hand cannon.
- Several scenes of horses being thrown or falling.
- Several scenes showing emaciated corpses (drained of essence by magic)
- An orcs hand dissolves under magic