• No profanity. No romance. No item song or duets. No bada or famous actors. But then this film is worth your money and time. The best Detective movie after *Megastar's Chantabbai*. *Naveen Polishetty* did a remarkable job and has proved a movie doesn't require all the above things if you have right story placed with right screenplay. Hatsoff to the debutant director *Swaroop RSJ* for giving such an interesting movie by trusting solely on the story. Background music is amazing, you will feel the tense and will be on the edge of your seats. PerfectπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ™
  • As a fan of detective/thriller movies, I couldn't miss this and I'm even more surprised by how much I loved this movie which usually doesn't happen when I watch a hyped movie. So thankful to Naveen for bringing this brilliant mystery to Telugu audience and dealing with a subject that's making a fool of the innocents. However, the sad thing remains that the film is unable to reach that set of audience.

Coming to the performances, Naveen just nailed it, the way he balances humor, emotion, and intelligence is commendable. Shruthi also did her job very well. It was good to see Suhas as the Kannada version of Agent (although he could've been used better). The screenplay was tight, always keeps you guessing till the end, lots of twists which don't seem to be coming. The pace of the film was so good that you can't think of anything else or search for goofs. The exposition in the film feels justified and that's not very common in Tollywood. There were little cons but that's negligible consider how power-packed the whole movie is, it's a must watch for everyone and I hope there's more to come from Naveen and Swaroop for the Telugu Film Industry.
  • I gave high rating to this movie because it is worth. The concept and the storyline is first if it's kind. There are no songs, no dirty romance, no non purposeful heroins and supporting actors and most importantly no heros playing basketball with goons. You die fans of bada heros you what I'm talking about. Ultimately cannot believe it's a Telugu film industry flick. Potential to have a sequel and I will be waiting for it.
  • No profanity. No romance. No item song or duets. No bada or famous actors. But then this film is worth your money and time. The best Detective movie after Megastar's Chantabbai. Naveen Polishetty did a remarkable job and has proved a movie doesn't require all the above things if you have right story placed with right screenplay. Hatsoff to the debutant director Swaroop RSJ for giving such an interesting movie by trusting solely on the story. Background music is amazing, you will feel the tense and will be on the edge of your seats. Perfect Detective Movie.
  • skk268920 December 2019
    Screenplay of the movie is excellent. There is no speedbreakers like unwanted romance scenes, foreign location songs etc. Naveen is going to the next level. Worth watching !!!
  • First of all, this is not a comedy movie. It's a 100% crime thriller. Action, direction, story, bgm, screenplay all exceeded my expectation & is one of the best movie I watched. Well made. Suspenseful.

Agent Sai, FBI.
  • I never seen such a this type of movie in telugu (pichekkinchadu )
  • It's an edge of the seat thriller with truck load of humour and a bit of emotions involved. Lead role carried the movie on his shoulders till the end. All in all,the movie was brilliant!
  • A gripping tale of not yet explored religious crimes topic with a non linear narrative, no over the top scenes, brilliant background score, masterful screenplay delivered with stupendous acting performances by the cast. A must watch for so movie lovers.
  • Detective movie at its best. Every actor did their best in their roles. Special mention to Naveen Polishetty for a remarkable job as the lead of the movie. Also splendid job by the other cast of the movie. "Burger Police" Vishwanath was good on the screen. Watched him in few other kannada movies as well, has great potential and screen presence. Also "Suhas" played a good role. "Sandeep Raj" had a good run in the movie without dialogue. Screenplay was gripping. The heroine was also supportive. The "Serious COP" Ramdutt Girdoina also played a good role and helped the detective lead to crack the case. Overall a very good movie and will definitely be loved every time it will be watched. Thanks to director Swaroop for a wonderful movie with a gripping screenplay. This movie would make you sit on the edge of your seats with the background score playing an important role.
  • Movie which will make us to think A REVOLUTIONARY film
  • Fan of him from AIB times. Saw Athreya trailer and was keen for its release. I went to the forst day forst show and it was a fan boy moment for me watching Naveen on screen. What an actor he is. A well sculptured story and screenplay and an awesome performance is a mixture of Athreya. Watch it for sure i recommend.
  • ayushyadav-0625726 January 2021
    Honestly the best detective movie of india Suspense , thriller , light hearted , based on reality
  • I wanted to watch this movie once I watched the trailer. However, I couldn't catch it while it was being played in theaters because it didn't release in UAE. However, I watched this movie once it came out in Amazon Prime (I am very thankful that they got the rights to stream) and I loved every bit of the movie.

I won't reveal any plot or even provide you with a story because whoever is reading this review and thinking whether to watch this movie, I don't want to ruin anything for them and answer simply by saying "WATCH IT!". You will enjoy it.

It's intelligently made movie, with good characterizations and arcs. The concept itself is an eye-opener for everyone. It has everything for everyone. If you're a person who is into enjoying a movie then this is more than a feast. So, go ahead and watch it.
  • What a refreshing film after a long gap. One man show by Navinpolishetty.his humour, comedy timing, funny dance, expression swapping, dialogue delivery... excellent and moreover he carried emotional scenes with very ease.as of story its a 10/10. he took a new concept which is real, happening, and ingored by many. one thing which made this film into a "not one more ratsasan" is non realistic views of murders and this resulted in decrease of fear in audience. While ratsasan carried the whole film with a fear. i loved this film a lot like i am disappointed as this didn't became the Blockbuster in TFI.and i heard there's a sequel for #ASSA and thats all i am waiting.
  • It was captivating end to end. No vulgarity, romance, fights or such out of place stuff. The actors though new were good and, the story and direction were great. A good comedy thriller after many days. The comedy was sooo good.
  • This movie completely satisfies the audience . And I'll specially appreciate the director and the actor to make the best crime thriller
  • Hero is good acting,perfomance is very well Very very intresting movie thrilling scenes
  • There are very few detective films in tollywood. Thanks to the director swaroop for a new age thriller. The hero naveen was excellent and no other hero can match ti the role. Making a quality product with limited budget is a risk they unit succeeded in it. And not using heroine for a love track is another highlight of the film. And foot-thumping BGM with stunning visuals made movie to the next level.
  • The best suspense movie in recent times.. The way director manipulated us from scene to scene is feast to watch.. & Navin Polishetti just rocked.. Most underrated actor of TFI
  • A clean movie, can watch with family. Naveen action excellent.. he can emote so well. His assistant also acted very well
  • samanthuabhayreddy22 June 2019
    Super
    Super it's an amazing movie.i really had a great experience
  • You'll never know it's a debut movie for the hero. Don't miss it it in theatres. Naveen Steals the show.
  • ankempavan8 July 2019
    Good thriller movie and a very funny comedy movie. A good mix of fun and suspense. very good acting by everybody. Naveen was simply superb. Defiantly a must watch.
  • Please Do watch in theatres. Very good movie. Naveen polishetty, you are the man were waiting for.