User Reviews (30)

• This is a light drama and comedy story. After a Long Time, it's nice to see Jitendra Kumar and Akanksha Thakur together in this series. The story is simple but looks good. A dog that changes the lives of all the characters in the story.

This series is worth watching with some good messages. Mahesh Manjrekar's part in this series is quite good and worth watching. Also, in the third episode, there is one romantic song, I'm loving it. It's too good.

The performance of all the actors is very good, especially that of Akanksha Thakur. You can watch the Cheesecake web series for entertainment.
  • Cheesecake is just outstanding. Emotional ride for dog lover and pet lovers. This web series tells that how pets emotionally connect with us. A must watch for those who loves to watches good pet movies..
  • Seen that much sweet and lovely series after soo long. This show just refreshes your mood and fills your heart with so much joy and love.
  • Enjoyed watching it. You won't get bored tll the end. I would say this was my series of the month
  • With hundreds of shows that are running on various platforms, made with a purpose of just creating content for the sake of, Cheesecake is undoubtedly one of the most honest shows. It's evident how the creators put their heart into the story. One must see it, regardless of being a dog over or not. Well-written, excellent subtle performances (which is rare).
  • ๐ŸŽฌ Cheesecake (2019) REVIEW . . ๐Ÿ“œ Plot : The story of cheesecake revolves around how the unconditional love of a pet plays a key role in bringing the couple closer and helping them find happiness in each other's company. . ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ Review : This Lighthearted Story is all about the love of dogs. The show is very honest to its plot. Jitendra and Akanksha makes us emotionally connect with the show. It presents how beautifully life falls in place if you have a dog around or in case any pet who connect emotionally with their masters. . ๐Ÿ‘ Goods : Jitendra and Akanksha are very good. What Makes you emotionally connect with the show is the Cute Retirever. . ๐Ÿ‘Ž Bads : Simple Drama , Keep Expectations low. - ๐Ÿ”ฅ Final Rating : 8/10 . โœ… Recommendation : Must for Genuine Dog Lovers and if you are planning to pet one in future give it try. .
    • Follow for More : @RiteshReviews
  • amitchawda-4555021 March 2020
    I love dogs and this was the first content I watched on MX player, the characters have done a wonderful job and cheesecake is absolutely cute I hope a 2nd season to this web series is down the pipeline.
  • This show depicts how much a pet can change the way you see life. The level of happiness and togetherness it brings to our life is truly unbelievable. Great performances and amazing writing makes this show a must watch
  • Not a dog person but enjoyed the show thoroughly! Amazing acting skills by both and you will be in love with the dog itself after watching the series!
  • Confused ,tangled new๐Ÿ‘ฅMillennial ๐Ÿ‘ฃcouples๐Ÿ˜พ and *A Lovely Dog *๐Ÿถ

...created by India's Pride makers - TVF ๐ŸŽฅ

Super debut by the Natural easy actor - Aryaan ๐Ÿถ

Well executed music and songs to the emotional drama series throughout ! Also appreciations to superb cast and crew To create this meaningful necessary Story of animal love ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
    This is the best series ever made on pets... Worth watching with some good message about relationships...
  • Cheesecake is an amazing series that shares two different world's of a man and a woman after few years of living together. You will realise it's okay to fight and get angry at your partner but it also gives us the direction on how to mend things together
  • The way this show explores relationships, it's amazing. Be it the relation of a dog with its master, be it a relationship of a husband and wife, be it a relationship between two friends... Everything is just wonderfully explored... Loved watching the show, hope you guys will love it too..!!
  • Corporate jobs sucks, routine life sucks and then all of sudden you get someone in your life which takes away your Hardships and makes you comfortable that's the winning part of life. If you really hate pets then this web series will sure make you love them. Golden Retriever breed is absolutely loveable. I like acting the of Jeetu Kumar I try not to miss his any web series Or movies.
  • I like their Chemistry. They should date in real life.

Cute story about a couple and how their life's perspective changes post having a dog.
  • amitojamardeep19 April 2020
    Acting and direction is perfect, beautiful series love it
    A coincidence sometimes can change all the problems and CHEESECAKE is just an example of that and here exactly that happened to Neel(Jitendra Kumar)and Sameera(Akanksha Thakur).On an unexpected day,Sameera got a Dog roaming which Sameera had brought to their Home & really,the whole thing turns from here.At first, CHEESECAKE(The Dog) was annoying to Neel but somehow CHEESECAKE brought the happiness to their family which was lost.But,atlast Neel and Sameera have given CHEESECAKE to his owner,but whatever during this one month, CHEESECAKE totally changes Neel and Sameera.They got their life back. At last but not least,the Song by at the end was wonderful.
  • sumonpaulmufc11 April 2020
    Sometimes the greatest things you get out from simplicity. This was that kind of series. The actors were already my favourite & they did just what was expected. A simple & Loveable series. Must watch.
  • dhruv-tanna8885 April 2020
    Wonderful series to watch. Jitendra Kumar is an excellent actor.
  • For animal lovers, it's deadly must watch. Othera don't mis this emotional drama with connection.

Great acting by jeetu bhaiya again. You rocked it, keep going tvf guys.

Bit predictable, that's why giving 9 else it was 10
  • A sweet heart touching story. Believable characters. Natural acting
    This story is not only about the dog, it's a beautiful love story of falling in love again with the same person. it tells us how people can be so distant from one another even if they live close, the dog just act as a catalyst to make that love reaction happen again.
  • A dog is human's loyal friend and entertainer. Chesecake is such a cute cupid to solve couple's differences. Cheesecake touches our heart. Worth watching. A well made web series on Max Player TV.
  • TVF rocks as always. The emotions in the series is absolutely touching. Jeetu and Akanksha were looking so good together. Loved the background score and direction.
  • Superb webseries for dog lovers only except the last episode when cheesecake change his nature. Rest story is perfectly fine that someone is required between us to generate love for each other. Please watch only dog lovers, rest keep away from it and don't try to make fun of it.