I Play the game for at least 20 hours now and i must say the concept is well, quite good. But i give mixed score because of this :
- Many say the graphic is good, and yes its good.... for a mobile game and not pc game standart (RDR 2 for me is still had the best graphic) and its not well optimized.
- The UI is too crowded for me and i understand this because this is a mobile game first and foremost
- The open world is really interesting to explore at first hour. Collecting chest, exploring dungeons, killing enemies, doing side stories, etc. But after a while, the world feels somewhat empty and the game become quite repetitive at long play (dunno if this true at later updates though)
- The stamina system is bad, almost everything you do cost a stamina (sprinting, climbing and gliding) and the weird part is all characters share the same stamina
- The Gacha system is meh... the rate is so low and to get better characters (or waifus) and weapons, gacha is a must because all obtainable weapons in the world are pretty bad. I rather pay $60 and all characters( or waifus) and weapons can be unlocked by progressing the game rather than spend $100 to get a single character (or waifu) and weapon
I know this is a shameless copy of BOTW but this isn't bad at all, the game has its own taste with the themes and identity.
I can't say the story is good or bad though but i really hope the story doesn't take too long to finish ( i say this because i play Honkai Impact 3rd and bored with the game because the story takes too long and no end in sight as of now and gameplay is too repetitive).