• Elena starts school at an elite all-girls academy. Trouble is she's there for the wrong reasons and she and her roomie start getting bullied by the most popular girl and roomie ends up dead but why??? After this happens, the movie quickly unravels, goes downhill and becomes less and less credible. Skip this one!
  • "Remember Me, Mommy?" might not make my Lifetime movie Hall of Fame but that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it. I did enjoy watching this one. The story was good and moved in ways that I did not expect. The cast all did a nice job. "Remember Me, Mommy?" was a nice way to spend a Sunday night.
  • kyleallencole912 April 2020
    This one was pretty good. A new student at a prestigious all girls academy is there under false pretenses. She is there to get back at one of the teachers who is her biological mother who had given her up for adoption. You later learn that this disturbed girl has had a really bad and traumatizing life and has become vengeful. The ending of this one was a tough one to watch as well
  • I loved loved loved the diversity in the cast. Props to the casting director.

The writing and direction here were better than normal. Adult story lines and high school storylines both had high stakes and nice follow through. This was full of some truly shocking moment/kills.

Pour it Up! 🔪🔪🔪 (3 Knives) 🍷🍷🍷 (3 glasses of wine required)