User Reviews (7)

• Katie Leclerc is always a delight. She delivers a great performance with some extra nuance that a lesser actress might not have added.

The writing on this one let me down. A little too convoluted and too many misdirects to really trust any character POV. Like, who am I rooting for here? Still enjoyable enough due to the strong performances.

Pour it Up! 🔪🔪🔪 (3 Knives) 🍷🍷🍷 (3 glasses of wine required)
  • For a lifetime movie, this one was very good from start to finish. Definitely plays with your head until the shocking revelation at the end. Highly recommend
  • Olivia lost her baby and becomes obsessed with her friend Brooke's baby so much to the point that she becomes unhinged. But is that really what ends up being the truth of what happened??? This is one of the Lifetime better movies which keeps you guessing.....Excellent acting and a good plot! Highly recommended!
  • I thought it could possibly be a "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle" type rip-off. Fortunately it wasn't. Original story line, not typically predictable - nice plot twist. Really good acting from all four of the main cast. I particularly enjoyed Todd Cahoon's performance and hope to see him get a lot more work. One of the better Lifetime movies I've seen, for sure.
    It was so glaringly obvious from the first five minutes that the babies were switched - all that was left to figure out after that were the details involved, which were revealed at the end by Glen before he was shot. Ho hum.

Typical Lifetime flick with the implied villain being the mom who lost her baby but it turned out that she was really the victim of other characters who were presented as good/decent/honest but actually were not. They try to keep the viewer guessing all through the movie as to whether Olivia is truly unhinged and obsessed with someone else's baby, but I knew all along not to believe the manipulation because it was too obvious that she was the real mother of the baby.

I can rarely figure out the plot of most LMN movies but this one was too easy. It was obvious when the nurse told them "I'm sorry but your baby didn't make it". And of course they just accepted it and didn't question her at all or try to find out for sure, etc. I mean, come on...
  • asrichmond6 May 2020
    I watch every new Lifetime movie and this is the best one I've seen in a while. This is one I actually didn't have the plot figured out until the end. Great acting too! Adorable baby too!
    So the person forcing themselves on a couple and their new baby ends up not being the "ill" one? Right..sure. We're supposed to buy that the main character, in spite of overstepping all kinds of boundaries, is actually not a bad person, bc of SPOILER ALERT.....reasons. Please! I was actually into this movie until I saw what was happening. Her behavior which concerned both her husband and best friend ended up being no big deal. NEVER ONCE did we see her "connecting" with the baby. We saw her doing things with someone else's (presumed) child that she had no business doing, and that is not ok!

Lifetime needs to do better. Their "gotchas" rarely work. Olivia and Nancy have VERY different body types and it was so clearly OLIVIA'S actress (or stunt double) that attacked the nanny...all so Lifetime could try to throw us off. So obvious and cringey.

I started FF'ing in the last half hour. This movie would have been much better had it been a poor man's version of The Hand That Rocks the Cradle right til the end.