- Might be slightly explicit stuff in the opening song.
- A few shirtless males.
- There is a ball in Episode 11 and some of the attires there might be somewhat revealing.
- One bath scene though not very explicit.
- Considerable number of romantic scenes.
- A kiss but nothing is displayed. (It is covered entirely by the characters head)
- In order for Yuki to prevent Zero from losing control, she has to allow him to suck her blood. When these times occur, Zero (partly influenced by his level-E blood) may pin her to the wall, Yuki is seen visibly blushing. This is slightly suggestive in nature, but this stops in season 2.
- Quite a few female characters with revealing clothes especially in later episodes. A vampire who just awoken sucks their blood in a romantic way and reduces them to dust.