6 May 2020 | Jeremy_Urquhart
Pick up your trash, Jerry!
Some scattered thoughts on another solid Jerry Seinfeld standup special:
1. Jerry looks really good for 65 years old.
2. I don't know why it's called 23 Hours To Kill.
3. That helicopter stunt was pointless but admittedly pretty cool, especially considering his age.
4. 99% of this standup special will be exactly what you expect it to be. So if you like Jerry Seinfeld's comedy you'll enjoy it, and if you don't really like his style, then you probably won't like this special. Thankfully, I generally enjoy his standup, and so generally enjoyed this.
5. Jerry looks like he could do this in his sleep he's so natural. I won't argue he's the funniest standup comedian, but he might be one of the most skilled. His style and delivery remains incredibly natural and I often find myself forgetting it's a well-rehearsed, painstakingly panned performance.
6. Pick up your stupid trash when you're in a movie theatre, Jerry. It's probably a joke but if that's his genuine attitude that's pretty petty, not gonna lie.