- This is without a doubt the most violent movie Tarantino has ever made.
- There's a mass shooting in Candyland almost near the end of the film. This scene is undeniably the most violent scene in the entire film, and could be pretty disturbing for some.
- The movie is filled with tense moments, disturbing slave violence, and sometimes brutal shootings.
- A conversation takes place that may be intense- screaming, gun pointing, etc.
- A man holds a skull & saws it & threatens to do with a live man as well.
- The slave fight is very intense and disturbing.