- The main character is indeed very creepy and unsettling. The second half of the film is especially scary.
- There are a few jump scares.
- A man dresses up in a very scary and unsettling wolf mask. In one scene he stands at a door, blocking a man from leaving his house. One runs towards another, implying they are fighting.
- Literally no blood at all, but still disturbing and unsettling.
- Near the end, Josef kills Aaron and then later he jumpscares the camera. The jumpscare is unexpected and scary.