13 August 2020 | danieliusstojanov
This is not a terrible game, but it's not great. Good things:
1. You are not supposed to buy 569054 DLC's to expierence the full game.
2. You can choose the difficulty, so the risk is higher, the reward is bigger.
3. You can play with friends.
1. The graphics are not so good, but for 2011 it's like... OKAY.
2. The game is nearly dead. When I was writing this review, there were exactly 3 rooms, FWB 2/4, Panic Room 3/4 and Green Bridge 2/4. So online is really low, because all the heists were ported to PD2.
3. Replayability is very low. There are only a few ways to complete a mision. (Majority of the misions can't be completed in stealth, that makes them not interesting after you complete them 2-3 times (even in Multiplayer)
4. I wanted more Simon Viklund. I'm very happy, that he composed the PD2 too.