• mike-thornbury10 October 2013
    An update of the 1970s British teen series.
    I am old enough to remember and have fond memories of The Tomorrow People, the ITV production from 1973 that was the source for this reboot.

The premise is the same - the next evolution of mankind is manifested in these teenagers 'breaking out' with new powers - telepathy, telekinesis and teleportation, in the latest iteration.

They are on the lookout for the agents of 'Ultra' - a governmental agency tasked with rounding up the new breed and turning them to the governments will.

After viewing the pilot episode, the series seems to be a high-quality reboot, with the to-be- expected lowbrow US scriptwriting, full of teen angst and bad guys that whisper. But, I will persist, if only in homage to the original series that was the staple fare for teen sci-fi nerds in the 70s, along with Blakes 7 and Doctor Who.

it isn't a bad start, it remains to see if it stands the test of time - that is if the network doesn't kill it off at the least sign of a dip in ratings, something we in the motherland have never had to endure. We get to see a show mature and grow and thus, grow it's audience.
  • SnoopyStyle9 May 2014
    So much potential So many problems
    Stephen Jameson (Robbie Amell) is a regular teen. His mother Marla (Sarah Clarke) is raising her two sons all by herself. Then he connects telepathically with Cara Coburn (Peyton List). They are part of a group of people called The Tomorrow People with new mutations that allows them the 3 Ts (telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation). The only drawback is that they suffer great pains if they try to kill. Cara is the leader of a group hiding underground from the evil Ultra organization headed by Jedikiah (Mark Pellegrino). The Tomorrow People either work for him or are strip of their powers.

This sci-fi has so much potential. But this just never overcome some basic plot holes. Like so many of these sci-fi, nobody in the general public ever knows. It's highly questionable. At least in MIB, they have the memory wipey thing. Then there is obvious solution to Cara's group. Ultra teams The Tomorrow People with regular people who can use deadly force. It makes no sense that Cara or anybody in her group can't figure that out. The good parts are that the action is fun and the actors are all pretty. The concept just needed to be worked over a few more times to iron out the kinks.
  • ProfessorMovieMovie2 November 2013
    Lazy, lazy writers Plot holes galore NO surprise there
    Where to begin...

You can teleport, but you run from bullets instead of.... teleporting. I don't know... I am thinking completely disappearing from the danger is better than running a few feet away and trying to hide behind a car from it. Where you will then be shot at again. But, you can completely leave the scene in an instant. Um... yeah, OK.

You have the bad guy in a vulnerable position where you can easily and safely get rid of him thus ending most if not all of your problems. But you simply TELL him you are going to kill him and then LET HIM GO.

You see the bad guy doing bad things and telling you he is going to do bad things in bad ways OVER and OVER AGAIN and yet every single time he does something bad you are, for some inexplicable reason, surprised.

You can stop time with a mere thought. Six bombs are about to explode. Instead of stopping time to take care of the issue, which you have demonstrated you can do with no problem at all, you take a huge chance in effing things up by having some other character try to be in 5 places at once so you and he can "cut the wires" on all the bombs at the same time. But if you mess up even a little bit, the bombs will explode killing you and a bunch of innocent violin playing children nearby. But, you can stop time. Yet you choose not to. OK, then.

Time is going to come to an abrupt halt on this hot mess of a teen super hero show if the writers continue producing obviously lazy and contrite work.

Par for the course for American television though. Unlike the hero seeing the same thing over and over again and being taken aback by it, I am not shocked at all.
  • Ernesto Ignacio29 March 2014
    Don't be too quick to judge. :)
    I have to admit that at the start of the show, I wasn't instantly hooked. The first few episodes seem to drag, the plot a little juvenile and uninteresting. Predictable at times which is a real downer for me. The characters besides being eye-candy don't really stick. Being OK at best. The story feels like something from a comic book. Missing father, son who suddenly discovers he's gifted then thrust into a world where he is unprepared for and unwillingly but then slowly rises to the part and well you know the rest. Not very original. I know it was derived from 2 franchises already but still I expected something more this being the year 2000's already. Plus since I follow this show together with other shows, I vividly remember putting this in the least priority list often being the one I watch when I've finished watching everything else.

That being said though it does have its moments then but they just did not burn to memory as other series did. I was about to drop it really. I mean it's a hassle for me a student to follow it around especially since I couldn't find a real foothold in the storyline to keep me wanting more.

I'm glad I didn't though. I just recently viewed the following episodes I missed starting from episode 10 (I think. I'm now at ep.17 as I write this) and I have to say that the show has improved a lot. Aside from the awesome effects which it never fails to deliver, The plot has grown. I really like it. I have to admit the transition was so fast it caught me off guard. I wonder if the creators, producers changed writers or something because if they did then kudos to them because the storyline has gotten a hell and I mean a HELL LOT BETTER. I literally couldn't stop watching from episodes 11-17 which I finished within the day. The characters are getting better. I like how they get new ones that I really find interesting like Charlotte. Although I still am looking for those tearjerker moments, those lovey-dovey scenes, those fart inducing punchlines that I look for in most series, I have to say that it's really getting there. Plot wise it was a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR improvement. I really enjoyed all the plot twists honestly. The action scenes are cool. I know its scifi themed but a little of those here and there wouldn't hurt right. I mean Smallville is just themed like it but it did have those elements right? That's my two cents on the matter. Just a little more push and I can say the show can get to top 10. Even number 1.

Reading this I know it wasn't as convincing since I lack facts or "specifics" but trust me. Give the show a chance. It'll definitely grow on you.
  • Cayo Hern9 October 2013
    The Best Superhero Show on TV in 2013
    Sure, it has a lot in common with The X-Men.....but they are only available as animation on TV...or in the movies, so if you want a weekly fix of super-heroics, this is as good as you're going to find on the small screen. The cast is handsome and talented and the special effects are amazing for The CW.....I think they have more amazing effects here than on any episode of Smallville.....So, I'm happy to give it a chance and see how things develop....and if the audience grows, imagine what they could do with a bigger budget.....I just wish TV would stop being afraid giving superheroes costumes!!! I'm getting tired of dark clothes and leather being the apparel worn by all heroes on TV!!!
  • midge71925 October 2013
    I have been watching this, I remember the old UK series and to be honest I am actually enjoying this new version. regardless what others think and disagree.

This series is fantastic, maybe they have never seen the old series or are to young, either way give it a go you may enjoy like i'm doing.

I say this, in all the science fiction series I have seen this is one of the best. I only hope it does not get canceled, like a lot of shows have been in the past.

If you are an avid fan of science fiction, then this is right up your street, the effects are fantastic, acting too, give it a go you will not be disappointed.
  • Anantharam Venkatesan11 October 2014
    Evolution causes humans to become dumb people with powers!
    I am a big sci-fi fan and i love anything remotely related to super powers, but even i cannot stand this horribly written show whose aim seems to be only to hire super models and show off their flesh! What would you do if you had the power to teleport anywhere, move anything with your mind, telepathy and the power to stop time? - The answer is to fight with your fists!!! As weird as it may seem, that is the logic the writers use in this very badly written show! Even in many situations were they can use their powers, they are stupid enough to not to use them. Even if they do, they use it in the most unimaginative way possible to teleport sideways and use their fists again! If their aim is to just run for their lives, wouldn't it be a better option to just teleport far off from where the fight is going on? That is something for think about when you watch this most illogically written show for dumb people. I feel bad for wasting hours watching this show, it is no wonder they cancelled it!
  • t hamilton22 November 2013
    i rate this slightly above a "trapped in the closet" out of 10.
    Waited a few episodes (currently 7 in) before i gave my opinion of the show. Can now safely point out enough problems with the show to know beyond doubt that the show is happy being at best mediocre and successful amongst a less discerning younger crowd than anyone looking for a show that actually depicted a truthful telling of a world in which people had supernatural abilities.

First of all i instantly had a huge problem with one of the core concepts of the world they created. Apparently these people all had random genetic mutations to turn into the same form of post-human species, and this mutation means that they have telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation and potentially more T related mental powers. They also mutated to have DNA markers that forbid them from killing anyone.

In the show there are said post humans on both the "good" and "bad" side of the fence as it is introduced to us. However neither can kill each other, they all use tranq guns and are at a constant disadvantage because they cant actually finish off any of the government agents they fight, simply run and hide. In the first episode one of the T people even grabs the bad guys gun but he cant pull the trigger even to save his life. However in the seventh episode a T person knocks out a character and puts him face down in a stream of water which would have killed him had saviors not appeared at a later date.

How then does this "cannot kill" gene work? Its not based on intent to kill, the Drowner hopes very much that he winds up dead, and then deliberately puts him in a situation that he almost certainly will die. Another breakout T person pushes someone off a roof and again he is only saved by the arrival of a teleporting friend at the last minute, and whilst he wasn't deliberately seeking to murder anyone again we see the potential murder of someone by a T person.

Why not just get a gun, put it to someones head then imagine its a windex bottle and close your eyes as you pull the trigger. The DNA will never know and you can stop running. This plot device is horrendous, makes absolutely no sense to anyone with half a brain and they constantly ruin its continuity, it alone makes the show ridiculous to the point of being trash.

Then there's the protagonist, an untrained teenage boy with no combat experience goes to work for the government agency killing or forcefully drugging and removing the powers of his species. Sees multiple of them be killed or tortured at the hands of this organisation and still isn't sold on them being that bad. This character would fence sit in nazi controlled Germany in 1943. Anyway while hes "finding himself" and endangering the lives of a bunch of people he then walks into a ruthless government organisation killing people like himself and makes some half arsed lie about why he didn't do as he was ordered or why people report seeing other T people helping him, and then the government organisation's head threatens to kill him if he even smells anything fishy but then walks off and lets him keep working against the organisation.

Then finally because having inept scripts and ridiculous plot devices that allow a 16 year old (whose actually 25) to somehow fool a murdering government agency while still attending school and not forgetting to spend time with his family and friends ISN'T quite enough to make teenagers want to watch this with their minds switched off, there's a love triangle, betrayal of friends to be with their girlfriends and best friends that you mindread love you because it wasn't obvious by them spending every waking second around you.

If you came here looking for a show with the honesty and integrity of say breaking bad or the newsroom but focused on supernatural powers and evolution of the human race, you wont get passed the first 10 minutes or so. If you want another show to watch that has "dreamy actors" and don't care that its insulting your intelligence in order to make you feel less lonely and loved, then you'll probably find this review not helpful and watch the hell out of it.
  • solidworks10 October 2013
    Plain and simple: I really like this show
    I was really impressed to see such good acting from most of the actors. The story line is interesting and flows quickly so you don't feel bored. The special effects are acceptable but they could have done a much better job. I made my wife to watch it too and she is waiting to see the other episodes. Overall, this show is very good compare to some of the garbage out there. I would definitely recommend this to a few of my friends who will enjoy the new sci-fi shows. Normally I don't base my opinion on one episode but this time I can see this show has a great potential to do better as the next episodes roll in and the actors being younger can adapt and perform with a much higher quality. Well done!!
  • Michael Angell22 October 2013
    Promising series.
    This series has got off to a terrific start. The storyline although just beginning seems to be attention hugging. I remember watching the original series in the seventies (yes I'm that old) and this new reboot is a pleasant surprise. I'm not sure about the special effects though, but I suppose that's down to budget. Looking forward to seeing how the series develops but so far I'm giving it a 9 out of 10. In fact even my wife is enjoying it, now that's something. Reminiscent of "Heroes" or the "4400". But beware, this series has every cliché under the sun in the dialogue (better script writers for the next series I hope). All in all a worthwhile program which will not leave you feeling you've just wasted an hour of your time.
  • Matthew Malpeli9 October 2013
    Looking for an intelligent, original superhero show? Keep looking
    With all the dialog clichés, American apple pie cast and unoriginal ideas permeating this unremarkable X-men clone I found myself groaning far more than cheering. There's such a clear line between good and evil in this show that it could only really appeal to children. Don't anticipate any nuanced character development or complex morality explorations here. Just a lot of pretty people doing very little with a labored script.

The main character, Stephen Jameson, is played with earnest by Robbie Amell who does his best to lay on the tortured soul confused by his latent powers. It's laid on a little thick at times but what else are you going to do with a character with daddy issues? The idea that this stunning looking man would be the object of bullying at school is, to be quite frank, laughable. He's more the quarterback, lunch money extortionist looking type.

Attempts to make the gang of misfits in the New York subway seem pally just come off forced and our villain, played with reasonable effort by Mark Pellegrino, is so far away from being a fascinated evolutionary biologist and it falls into unintentional farce when it's revealed that he's Stephen's long lost uncle.

By this stage my eyes were permanently rolling in my skull and I didn't have the nerve to persevere to the end. If it's airbrush quality young stars you seek with nothing more complex than "good is great and bad is nasty" look no further.
  • zach13286 January 2015
    Poor, uninteresting plot and even worse acting.
    I hardly ever write a review after watching only 1 episode. The Tomorrow People is so bad that I feel the need to waste more of my time writing this review - I'm hoping that this saves someone else time! Oh, where to begin...the plot is just plain stupid and there are already holes in the plot before the first episode even ends! The acting is sub-par at best and the character development is practically non-existent. All of the action was predictable and there was no element of surprise; you know basically whats going to happen long before it really does. This is a Juvenile "super hero" series, if you can even call it that. The "super heroes" are called "homo-superiors" suggesting they are somehow better than normal human beings. Isn't the whole point of a super hero to be above the whole "I'm better than you" thing. I mean look at all of the greatest super hero movies/shows; non of them have the superior ego that these "super heros" in The Tomorrow People have. If you like egotistical super hero's, poor acting, a poorly written and directed plot, and predictable action, then this show will be a 10/10 for you. If I could give this a NEGATIVE rating I wouldn't even hesitate to do so.
  • bilal_fouzi29 April 2014
    I must've lost some IQ points after watching this
    So recently I started watching many TV series such as game of thrones, Da Vinci's demons and breaking bad. A friend had recommended me to watch this all hyped up about it. It was probably the worst decision of Mt life to watch this show. Maybe I expected too much after having watched the above mentioned series, but this show really let me down. Couldn't take it after the first two episodes. Just couldn't. Really has no stand against quality shows out there. I even "tried" to enjoy this but everything about this show is not what I expected. Anybody confused about whether to watch this show or not, I would highly recommend not to. There are far better choices out there.
  • TwoCrude25 January 2014
    Hollywood hacks pull a hatchet job on a decent premise
    Every so often, the Hollywood Powers That Be remind me that they could give a damn about making a decent show or movie. Especially in the science fiction realm.

That this show is poorly written surprises me very little. What disappoints the HELL out of me is there is a wealth of good writing that these uninspired, lazy, conformist writers and producers could mine to make this so much better.

This show has elements of many earlier, better works. Not the least of the influences is the X-Men. There is some Star Trek here, as well as a thousand sci fi novels and series of books.

So why don't these hacks read/watch some of these? Like Millar's Ultimate X-Men? Or Gibson's Sprawl trilogy? Just watch some Farscape or Lexx, even.

These kids/young adults have superpowers. Not too dissimilar from Brian Singer's X-Men. These Hollywood hacks do next to nothing with that. The T people hide in an old subway station. Almost all the time. That makes absolutely no sense. They can read minds, and move objects with their telekinesis. Yet they almost never use these gifts. They just cower and hide from Jedekiah and Ultra.

Why are these young people all in one place so much of the time? They could have bases in several places along the BOWASH corridor. At least branch out into the tri-state area. Teleportation has its upside.

Why do the these kids steal food from carts in the middle of the day? Even that flick "Jumper" did better than this, the protagonist robbed banks. He did this at night (fewer witnesses, see how that works?). He was a teenager and had his own apartment.

They are terrified of Jed and his evil minions. This fear is depicted as overwhelming, however. The kids could not only be caught and outed. Also killed or stripped of their powers. The T people can't fight these well armed secret agents from hell on even terms, especially since they cannot kill (not gonna even bother with the DNA mutation plot device that causes this limitation).

That means they should use their abilities to evade and avoid Jed and his re-purposed T people. Be like guerrillas, and use hit and run tactics.

I'll change gears here, as writing about unimaginative hacks being paid good money to produce this tripe is giving me a headache.

The cast is the usual array of pretty young folks. No surprise there; nor is it a surprise that most of them cannot act. Carly Pope has to be about 35 (and, in the show's aesthetic, she unfortunately looks her age). Her character is allegedly much younger than that. Of all the T people, she stands out the most. Cara and John simply annoy me. Though I do understand the aforementioned hack(neyed) scripts are mostly to blame.

I don't expect the ubiquitous Hollywood hacks to heed any of what I have written here. They are more interested in buzz, attitude and marketing. Hopefully, the makers of the shows and movies I mentioned earlier will make something better than this, somewhere down the line.
  • xyz7219 October 2013
    One of the most cliché-ridden shows on TV right now
    The Tomorrow People doesn't even try. It simply doesn't. Every plot point, major or minor, is recycled to the point of no unpredictability being left, every character is a stereotype, often a racial one, and the back story is filled to the brim with plot holes. The direction is amateurish, the acting always wooden, but the real weakness that will be hard to ever overcome is the atrocious writing. While watching the pilot episode I wondered again and again how anyone could have read this screenplay figuring it would make a good show. The writing is on the lower end of the fanfic spectrum quality-wise, with unnatural dialogue and at least one cliché at every turn.

Do not watch, unless you want to see Pretty White Kids With Problems version 2836 - the thing that will keep many, especially female and gay male teenagers, watching is the attractiveness of the cast, nothing else.
  • youlovebbf23 October 2013
    About as Average as a show gets
    The CW's line up has gotten increasingly fantastic through the years. Branching off of Smallville and Supernatural they've created a solid niche of shows based around superheroesque plot lines, with solid acting, writing, and pretty much filled to the brim with guilty pleasures, with shows like The Originals, Arrow, V Diaries and Supernatural, they were bound to at some point have one show flop. This being that flop. The first episode was pretty basic and left me intrigued, usually pilots are fairly average minus a show here and there, this one had some punch. But the 2nd episode pretty much showed what this show would be, and sadly it will not be one to add to my guilty pleasure television list. No need to say Spoiler Alert because nothings exciting enough to spoil. Its a failed attempt at a reboot show. The actors are nothing extraordinary, with little chemistry working to anyones favor. The actors although goodlooking, still doesn't make them appealing as characters themselves, and since everybody on CW shows is attractive, its important they bring more than looks to the camera. I squeezed thru the 2nd episode knowing it was only downhill from there, and after watching the first 10 minutes of episode three, I will no longer be riding along with the Tomorrow People. Its very very basic, I can't stress enough on this fact. Supernatural Arrow Diaries and Originals have a good lock on 4 hours of good and worthy television to watch, If you are looking for something along quality of these 4 bad boys, don't turn to This show. Lets hope they find something better to add to the already stellar line up of fantasy/drama driven shows to fill this shows time slot for the future. Its a bore, but hey, I'll give them one thing, they attempted bringing Lucifer back from Supernatural to star as this shows villain, that was cool, and partially carried my hopes for this show to be something. Ultimately don't waste your time on it, and I'll stop writing about it, I apologize if this review was boring, but I'm only writing on the subject itself, which is an extremely dull one all on its own. If you like it, good for you! But I personally feel the CW can do and is doing 1,000x better, time for something else!
  • ohogan5525 October 2013
    Don't Expect the Original Show
    This is new. It has different characters and better graphics with the same basic story line. Yeah, it can get a little cheesy, but the characters are reasonably believable. Frustrated kid abandoned by his father trying to make it through high school with only one friend and a cabinet full of medication. The escapee and leader of a band of misfits who don't have anywhere else to go. The beautiful girl with a talent for telepathy and a dark past. The random Asian kid who might just be there for laughs and to show off some taekwondo. The mystery surrounding the absent father and the seemingly evil uncle. They mesh well and provide for some interesting interactions. The "inside man" approach has been done before, but not when you can hear the thoughts of people on the inside. Makes it a little more unpredictable. There have only been 3 episodes so far, but I'm still watching and still interested. Hopefully they keep it up.
  • maros6125 December 2013
    seriously poor for this century
    Humans with supernatural abilities is a great concept providing enormous potential. We've seen it in X-Man movies, Heroes series and many others. But I haven't ever seen it going to waste like this. The line between good and evil mastermind villain is extremely thick as in comic books for preschoolers. The "HAL-like" talking computer with robotic voice (in 2013!) is ridiculous at best. I'm very disappointed, I had hopes the title will deliver drama, interesting twists and quality entertainment. None of that was true. I guess the target audience are tired people, unwilling to think, judge and process, with bad taste and very low demand for TV entertainment.
  • Stan Wartownik18 October 2014
    Boring and shallow
    Boring and shallow. Repetitive and unoriginal. Worthless or harmful in its contents. The plot line is flat and jejune, nothing is happening or developing in any noteworthy direction.

NO positive or good personages even to look at. All characters are either unpleasant, self-centered nobodies engrossed in primitive desire to save own precious hide (and these are presumably "good" ones), or blood-&-power-thirty envious evil freaks hunting "good" ones down, following some crooked but more likely quite primitive well-known agenda.

Gosh. No matter what great, super mighty powers you have -- act as some single-celled amoeba & use them only for own survival, nothing else! -- Yeah... what a wonderful _message_ to unhinged teens who are already a way too egotistical nowadays and dehumanised beyond repairs...
  • glizze11721 August 2014
    First of all, can someone clue these network executives/creators to what passes as a teenager in high school? The lead character Stephen looks WAY to old to pass for a high school student, so much so that I just couldn't take him seriously. He looks to old for college! He was 25 in real life when this series started...what were they thinking. He doesn't even look young for his age! Secondly, in shows such as this, its nice to watch supernatural things unfold. Smallville is a great example of this as we watch Clark come into his powers over time...hence 10 successful seasons. This show lays everything on the table in the pilot, explaining just about everything they can do and what they are all about instead of letting things unfold naturally. And last, I agree with many things I have read on here regarding the characters being one dimensional and the endless boring love triangles. None of them were interesting or likable. And again, they all seem to be too old to playing these "young people" they wanted us to believe. Actor playing Cara (most annoying character in the show) was 27 when the show started and the actor playing her boyfriend was almost 30! It's too bad because I think this could have been a good show in the right hands.
  • bellab197229 April 2014
    Idiotic beyond belief!
    I actually watch this show to have a laugh with it's unbelievably ridiculous plots and story lines!

The "tomorrow people" are able to teleport, change time and other extraordinary feats but are unable to kill due to a severe form of tinnitus! They state they have the three special powers which are the three T's but there should be four, teleport, telekinesis, telepathy and tinnitus!!! They should also add an "s" for stupidity! They can teleport at will but forget this power when confronted with their enemies!!

The main female character, Kara, becomes the leader of the "tomorrow people" and is the most annoying person on the show! Her acting is atrocious and if anyone casts her in future shows they obviously don't want it to succeed!

Every decision Kara makes ends up with someone getting killed but nobody notices it! I have come to the conclusion that the "tomorrow people" loose some intelligence when they discover their "powers"!

This show was ludicrous from the start! A female "tomorrow people" member was reading the mind of the main character, who at the time didn't know he was "special", for over a month and didn't know what his name was or his address!! So for a month he never said or thought about his name or where he lived!! I could go on but if you want to laugh at a ridiculous show, I would guarantee if you have half a brain, you will find "The Tomorrow People" hilarious!! I religiously watch the show to get a laugh and I am never disappointed!
  • darrengabbe31 March 2014
    Getting painful
    A watchable series that started out OK but now it's just getting painful to watch. With so many other intelligent TV shows out there you have to ask WHY? I have 5 episodes ready to watch but instead of watching them I find myself playing patience on Windows because it seems more enjoyable. Even after 14-15 hours of watching this show I still have no empathy towards any of the characters and quite frankly it just falls into the category of playing a game on your phone while you wait for a bus. It is getting that boring. Please,Please,Please don't make another season. Do the world a favour and shelve this garbage.
  • Rachel Dow7 December 2013
    This better not get canceled!
    This is by far my favorite TV show and it's not even done with season 1! Too many people think that it's a copy of older shows, but if it's done better then I don't care! It's the best show ever and more people need to watch it. It came out the same time as Almost human, so I'm afraid that not enough people are watching it. Give this show a chance before you let other people tell you what it's like. I personally think the way the protest everything is done so well, the supernatural powers of the characters are done very well and realistically. The plot is exciting and will leave you on the edge of your seat every time. I am waiting for the mid-season finale at the moment and just the promo has me shaking! This is a must watch for anyone who enjoys superheroes and/or being with supernatural abilities. It does an excellent job at making it a real-life struggle for a teenage boy. I'm not very good at writing reviews, but that is all I have to say. Awesome awesome show. Please don't get canceled!

Watch it! Review positively please!
  • etjomcc10 October 2013
    This was a great introduction to the new Tomorrow People (original in the 70s was a BBC progamme then a reboot in 1990s). I know there are a few back stories developing especially between John and Jedikiah. LOved the twist with Jedikiah being Stephens's uncle. I hate to say this but for this to survive it doesn't need fast. snappy dialog it needs to appeal to the current generation of teenagers like the original did back in the 70s and 90s both of which lasted at least 4 years. Interesting to see Luke Mitchell in a role after Home and Away. I like the dark edge on this reboot.

Hghly recommended.
  • equancy6 January 2014
    Episode 6: Betrayal / May contains spoiler.
    I've just stopped watching this TVShow because of its disgusting love infinite-angles and possibilities and shameless life form.

Cara is the girlfriend of John who slept with Stephen. John is the formerly soldier of Ultra, the tough guy. Stephen is the man who has amazing powers and suppose to be hero and a best guy according to Cara. Astrid, the hopeless cute girl who is in love with ugly Stephen, Yeah he is very ugly... I really mean that.

Here begins the story of true lovers...

Stephen and Cara dated in hotel room when John left, when the girl was in danger called Piper... Blah, blah blah... spoiler spoiler more spoiler... John comes back annddd... Cara confesses her betrayal to her boyfriend.

He acts just like a people of tomorrow...

He was very calm and super wise when he learned that his girlfriend slept, he was like an angel, you should see his baby face...

You don't need to see anymore, what happened next more and less below.

"We are okay Cara, nothing is bad with this, you did the right thing. I'm happy for you, you must be happy too, stop playing like remorseful girl, it was completely normal. At least one of us got a hot night in a hotel room. How was Stephen, did you tired him. Baad giirrllll...."

And to the Stephen...

"Heeey brothaaa, you just slept with my g/f... Yeah I love her but we can share that hotel room... of course Astrid could come too, you three make some good time together. You are the man right, a hero who save us. Long live John, you deserve all of our girlfriends and love. You don't need to be honest, fair, wise man, we are not homo sapience, homo superiors remember...

I just wait outside of the door for you as a watch, while you enjoying your times..."

What a shameless life. Are these tomorrow people, I hope they talking about 3000s because I don't want to see people like them in this century.

What a mentality...