The 140-minute extended version of the film has the following additions:
- No doubt the biggest addition is the longer opening sequence where Deckard narrates their shared past as children including him punished by their father for what Owen would steal. He also knew that Owen would end up in the current predicament despite being a gangster, smarter, better and being trained by him. It then continues to the theatrical-version's opening of laying the machine gun on Owen's chest before he leaves the hospital.
- A different line when Deckard responds to Hobbs why he's in his office: "I don't care for your computer. I'm here for the team that crippled my brother."
- The graveyard chase is slightly longer.
- The number of punches, kicks and head butts between Letty and Kara is almost doubled.
- The shootout at the warehouse is longer, especially it has Mr. Nobody killing a three more of Jakande's mercenaries.