- No explicit nudity in the film.
- A couple makes out in a parked car and it is implied that they have sex.
- A woman goes home with a man and they begin making out and taking off clothes, but she changes her mind and leaves.
- A woman begins making out with a man and asks how long it has been since he "got laid properly". They continue making out, and it is implied that they have sex.
- A man and a woman start kissing passionately and the man slowly take off his Shirt, it implied that they had sex because afterward there lying on the floor naked (no nudity because both are covered in a blanket from the shoulder upward.