User Reviews (1,430)

• Thank Luci himself that fox cancelled this show because Netflix is doing a much better job only one season in!
  • I have loved this show since day one, and an avid fan of all three of the prior season before Fox stupidly cancelled it, which actually was a gift. I was one of the fans that worked in the twitter campaign to help save the show,working along with the producers, writers, cast, crew and fans from around the world, with the hashtag #SaveLucifer making history, as Netflix was more than eager to give this show a fabulous new home. So now this series is even better, the new Season 4 just released May 8 2019 is so much more, despite only 10 episodes, they are packed with action, drama,it is bolder, yet the humor in the show is still there, it is definitely the best season yet. For new viewers, do watch the first 3 seasons before the new one, as the characters history is important to this story. I am just finishing doing a binge watch for the third time and it just never gets old. Treasure of a show, great actors, good tight writing, great set designs, cool music throughout, and even a little nudity. What more can you want. Netflix, we need a season 5,6,7 and on. 2019 Update: After yet another fan campaign and good reviews for season 4 on Netflix, we got season 5, although it will be the last and we really wanted 6 seasons, But then Netflix listened, and gave the show twice the episodes for season 5, another win. Can't wait, the writers keep tweeting us the episode titles and have promised the best season yet.
    I believe season 4 was a great season. I really want a season 5. I just want more lol. Netflix, I tip my hat to you. Yall did great. I just only wish we got to see Ella finding out lucifers true nature. That's my only wish for season 5 if we so happen to get one. I'm glad Chloe finally saw lucifers angel wings in the final episode of 4 and they got to say I love you.
  • Thank you Netflix for this season 4 which was never supposed to happen! This story needed to be told. Only one tiny remark.... IT WAS TOO SHORT ! I think I speak for all the fans out there when I say that we need a 5th season. Don't let us down.
  • #SaveLucifer #PickUpLucifer

One of the best shows around. It deserves to continue right where it left off.
  • I've always enjoyed this show. It was light, fluffy and a joy the watch. Somehow, being on Netflix has turned it into a great show. I've started to care about the characters, even Amenadiel.
  • As we all know by now FOX cancelled LUCIFER. I love that show. I hope and pray another network picks up LUCIFER. I think the best network to pick up LUCIFER is the CW. LUCIFER would fit right in the CW wheelhouse along with SUPERNATURAl and all the other shows like that the CW has. FOX which always cancels anything really good that people really like cancelled LUCIFER while leaving one hell of a cliffhanger.
  • How can you cancel the greatest show ever. In a world full of crap this was the only show that made me happy to watch. And Season 3 episode 24 was amazing. I am praying for being renewed. I am pretty sure that for so much money you can make up with good ideas. I understand that from now on it will be hard, but don't do the same as The Sicret Circle! Please! I give the show 10 out of 10!
  • Unfortunately I found out yesterday that Lucifer has been cancelled. As light hearted shows go it was a winner, the whole cast went for it and did a great job. Lucy, Maze, Douche, Amenadiel, and Linda were flawless in their roles. Perhaps Chloe could have removed the big wooden pole from her backside a bit more often but hey, she looked good. Its strange how good shows like this get chopped and absolute rubbish like IZombie keeps getting renewed and its really really rubbish.
  • boni75511 May 2018
    Are you kidding me! Why would they do. The show is great. They keep renewing these other shows that stink

Look at Timeless they canceled and the fans were outraged and they brought it back
  • I was worried when it transitioned to Netflix it might lose something but it's even better. Such a great show for mindless entertainment. It really is a guilty pleasure.
  • I can't believe this show has been cancelled already. It was FUNNY and WELL written.... although there were times I wish they'd hire more writers for this show because I loved the banter between Lucifer and the Detective (Chloe) that really showed us Lucifer wasn't as GOOD as he seemed.

I loved that it seemed to follow some religious dogma and never lampooned it.

Unfortunately this cancellation smells of Network giving in to the early protest by religious groups. If ONLY they had watched it... None of it made fun of religion or any one's beliefs!

I am going to miss this show... I've watched hoping there'd be some reruns - I could watch this show So many times more!
  • Thank you Netflix for saving this absolute masterpiece of a show. Never enjoyed a tv show more then Lucifer. The cast are amazing. The storyline beyond interesting, not a single episode was a let down. Please please please Netflix go for season 5 😍😍 #Luciferseason5
  • jetsdad517 May 2018
    Lucifer is one of the best & most original show on TV. Please have another network pick it up. I will truly miss this show. I can't believe it was cancelled. What a shame. So much garbage out there & this gets cancelled. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.
    I have liked this show from the beginning. Tom Ellis is perfect as the devil, and does an excellent job. The show has a lot to challenge the traditional; handsome, suave devil over an ugly one with horns. I love the line where he says something like, I'm tired of everyone blaming me for what they do, I didn't MAKE them do anything. There is a lot of truth delivered thru sophisticated humor and debonair acting. The Pierce/Cain story with Luci is intense at times, and you wonder if Cain will ever get the truth of how his curse will disappear. Note: just watched ep 20, he does. So...I love this show & want it to continue. Nielsen needs to fix their @*^&( rating system - I, & many like me, DO NOT WATCH TV - we watch whatever, whenever on the computer.
  • Season 4 was absolutely the best!!! I'm glad fox canceled Lucifer because I know it wouldn't have been what it is without being saved by Netflix!
  • This has been one of our favorite shows on Monday nights! The season3 finale cannot be the series finale. Too many questions and answers given and need to know what's next! Tom Ellis is excellent as Lucifer.
  • shaaranlimbu11 May 2019
    Lucifer
    Totally worth watching. Cant help yourself loving lucifer and detective.
  • Lucifer is s show like no others. It is drama, procedural, comedy, fantasy. It 's full of funny lines and references to other shows/songs/movies You have to be smart to keep up. The cast is awesome, Tom Ellis on top . After 3 seasons, it was unexpectedly cancelled by Fox, leaving us wuth a huge cliffhanger and so many points to be covered. The massive campaign #savelucifer #PickUpLucifer is sustaining the return of the show for a darker, powerful and supernatural season. We hope to succeed to have our Devil back . We deserve it
  • Season 4 was a real treat. You can see that the production is much better and there are no filler episodes. The cast is just amazing, hope season 5 will be soon announced because the quality of the show is just as it was supposed to be.
  • Season Four is by far the best season of an already amazing show! I am hoping it gets another season or ten.
  • Hopefully this enjoyable show will be picked up by another network soon.
  • Great writing, excellent acting. Fun and unexpected, Lucifer has everything you need in a show.

It was very sad and disappointing that the show was cancelled after just 3 seasons, there was certainly much more to offer the fans.

I hope another network picks it.
  • oyala25 May 2018
    You've got to be kidding me! This was one of the best shows on TV. I was even able to get some of my religious friends to watch it, and they found out their judgments were wrong!

Tom Ellis is the best! He's handsome and funny as hell (pun intended) with LOL moments. I love the way he takes vanity to its highest level.

Come on Fox network! Listen to the people who 'religiously ' LOL watch this show! Let us have some fun on a Monday night, after Sunday church. It's down right criminal to take this show off the air!

Who are the executives who made this decision? Fire their asses! They are like stupid is as stupid does. Only way to solve the problem of bad timing for canceling a great show.

You know what? I'm done with Fox! Won't be watching any of their shows. Waste of time, time I will never get back in life!
  • Probably the best season yet! Netflix made it easy to slide right into the episodes, keep a similar show that we all love, but offer a few peeks of some really fun bits of the characters, not just backsides, but hidden talents. The CGI this time was amazing! Tom is both beautiful and terrifying when you see the devil. The surprise twists, little subplots, and even right down to the end, you weren't exactly sure how it would go. Here's hoping Netflix goes for another season of Lucifer!