User Reviews (665)

• #SaveLucifer #PickUpLucifer

One of the best shows around. It deserves to continue right where it left off.
  • As we all know by now FOX cancelled LUCIFER. I love that show. I hope and pray another network picks up LUCIFER. I think the best network to pick up LUCIFER is the CW. LUCIFER would fit right in the CW wheelhouse along with SUPERNATURAl and all the other shows like that the CW has. FOX which always cancels anything really good that people really like cancelled LUCIFER while leaving one hell of a cliffhanger.
  • How can you cancel the greatest show ever. In a world full of crap this was the only show that made me happy to watch. And Season 3 episode 24 was amazing. I am praying for being renewed. I am pretty sure that for so much money you can make up with good ideas. I understand that from now on it will be hard, but don't do the same as The Sicret Circle! Please! I give the show 10 out of 10!
  • boni75511 May 2018
    Are you kidding me! Why would they do. The show is great. They keep renewing these other shows that stink

Look at Timeless they canceled and the fans were outraged and they brought it back
  • Unfortunately I found out yesterday that Lucifer has been cancelled. As light hearted shows go it was a winner, the whole cast went for it and did a great job. Lucy, Maze, Douche, Amenadiel, and Linda were flawless in their roles. Perhaps Chloe could have removed the big wooden pole from her backside a bit more often but hey, she looked good. Its strange how good shows like this get chopped and absolute rubbish like IZombie keeps getting renewed and its really really rubbish.
  • I can't believe this show has been cancelled already. It was FUNNY and WELL written.... although there were times I wish they'd hire more writers for this show because I loved the banter between Lucifer and the Detective (Chloe) that really showed us Lucifer wasn't as GOOD as he seemed.

I loved that it seemed to follow some religious dogma and never lampooned it.

Unfortunately this cancellation smells of Network giving in to the early protest by religious groups. If ONLY they had watched it... None of it made fun of religion or any one's beliefs!

I am going to miss this show... I've watched hoping there'd be some reruns - I could watch this show So many times more!
  • I have liked this show from the beginning. Tom Ellis is perfect as the devil, and does an excellent job. The show has a lot to challenge the traditional; handsome, suave devil over an ugly one with horns. I love the line where he says something like, I'm tired of everyone blaming me for what they do, I didn't MAKE them do anything. There is a lot of truth delivered thru sophisticated humor and debonair acting. The Pierce/Cain story with Luci is intense at times, and you wonder if Cain will ever get the truth of how his curse will disappear. Note: just watched ep 20, he does. So...I love this show & want it to continue. Nielsen needs to fix their @*^&( rating system - I, & many like me, DO NOT WATCH TV - we watch whatever, whenever on the computer.
  • jetsdad517 May 2018
    Lucifer is one of the best & most original show on TV. Please have another network pick it up. I will truly miss this show. I can't believe it was cancelled. What a shame. So much garbage out there & this gets cancelled. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.
  • This has been one of our favorite shows on Monday nights! The season3 finale cannot be the series finale. Too many questions and answers given and need to know what's next! Tom Ellis is excellent as Lucifer.
  • Lucifer is s show like no others. It is drama, procedural, comedy, fantasy. It 's full of funny lines and references to other shows/songs/movies You have to be smart to keep up. The cast is awesome, Tom Ellis on top . After 3 seasons, it was unexpectedly cancelled by Fox, leaving us wuth a huge cliffhanger and so many points to be covered. The massive campaign #savelucifer #PickUpLucifer is sustaining the return of the show for a darker, powerful and supernatural season. We hope to succeed to have our Devil back . We deserve it
  • Great writing, excellent acting. Fun and unexpected, Lucifer has everything you need in a show.

It was very sad and disappointing that the show was cancelled after just 3 seasons, there was certainly much more to offer the fans.

I hope another network picks it.
  • Hopefully this enjoyable show will be picked up by another network soon.
  • oyala25 May 2018
    You've got to be kidding me! This was one of the best shows on TV. I was even able to get some of my religious friends to watch it, and they found out their judgments were wrong!

Tom Ellis is the best! He's handsome and funny as hell (pun intended) with LOL moments. I love the way he takes vanity to its highest level.

Come on Fox network! Listen to the people who 'religiously ' LOL watch this show! Let us have some fun on a Monday night, after Sunday church. It's down right criminal to take this show off the air!

Who are the executives who made this decision? Fire their asses! They are like stupid is as stupid does. Only way to solve the problem of bad timing for canceling a great show.

You know what? I'm done with Fox! Won't be watching any of their shows. Waste of time, time I will never get back in life!
  • No doubt,It deserves to continue.It's fun,different,loved it.I see no reason to cancel.
  • This show IS AWESOME!! This is one of the few network shows I have continued to watch. There must be a cable channel or Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon team willing to keep it alive. To be honest, ready to cancel one or two of the three aforementioned services do to lack of quality programming - and lack of quality movies. I would definitely continue to pay for a service that kept this series alive!
  • Lucifer is the best show that I have seen in a very long time. It has a perfect balance between humour and drama. From the description it may seem as just another cop show with a twist, but it is so much more. The true power of the show lies in the way it treats the characters. Never before have I seen a show that pays so much attention to character development. And it is not just the two main characters Lucifer & Chloe that grow througout the series, but also the other characters.

The combination of the love that the creators have for all the characters with excellent storylines and dialogue sets this show apart from all others. This and the truly stellar acting makes that it absolutely deserves more seasons.
  • Exceptional writing, acting and character development! This series ended on a cliffhanger and Netflix needs to pick it up!
  • This show is one of the best shows I've ever seen (and I have seen a LOT of shows). It has an incredible cast, it has a perfect balance of being hilarious and serious. With the exception of the s1 and s3 villain, you just can't help but fall in love with every character. After that season 3 finale, WE NEED MORE LUCIFER!!

Despite not having proper promotion (or merchandise!) by the network, this show has managed to build a global fanbase PURELY because of how excellent it is. I have never been this passionate about a show before, and whomever picks it up is set to gain MILLIONS of customers all (impatiently) waiting to flock to any new place our wonderful Devil goes. :)
  • Please I've read the moans petitions about how this glorifies Satan.. Sorry but so does Supernatural. Why do people in the US take this stuff so seriously. It a send up OK? Lucifer is witty and charming with fabulous one liners. The plot is terrible. (So are many of Supernaturals... Sorry guys) but we don't watch it for that.. if we believed every series on TV. I'd be walking around with a tin foil hat "Cos Aliens are here"

Back to the Pilot.... Our British lead Tom Ellis was all suave and smooth like a very old Brandy. Whilst Lauren German was a little Ditsy but his nemesis, but in truth sexy and funny. A future partner in crime.

With myself and a few hundred UK Facebook friends we can't wait for the next episode. Please.. those petitioners who wanted this banned. have you seen it? Did it make you at least chuckle? Still Nope here's a secret, Aliens have landed!
  • One of the best shows I have ever seen. Alot of times it helped me to get through the rough days and also helped me understand alot of emotions because I could've relate to the shown emotions on it and feel like someone is always there for me when I need it the most. So I really 't believe it's getting canceled. I hope this decission will change.
  • This show is at its foundation about the redemption of the soul. The soul of Lucifer, cast out of the Silver City destined to rule over Hell for eternity. Lucifer doesn't want the job, never did. He leaves He'll, goes to L.A. & proceeds to begin to learn to understand and eventually prioritize humanity. His journey isn't complete, he has his bumps along the way. The show must be picked up so that we can watch him complete his path to his personal quest, self-worth.
  • Nothing is genuine about this show. It's so damn typical and boring because of it's extremely overdone themes.
  • Como podem cancelar uma série espetacular desta? É absurdo!!!! Muito triste.
  • The one show that make as smile far beyond every other... i really hope and support to continue the show because it really deserves it.
    I don't understand why this show got canceled! I've watched so many crime/drama/fantasy series, and none quite like this! The devil himself on a path to salvation, and the magical romance between Decker and Lucifer is even better than watching Booth and Brennan! This show has so many layers and so much potential! Someone pick up this show! Things can't end like this now that Decker finally knows his secret!!!