User Reviews (210)

• I am a 56-yr old married white male and I went to see this film with my wife on a Saturday afternoon. I was blown away by the acting, the CGI, the storyline as well as the "life-lessons". The cinematography is superb with sweeping panoramas (vistas), gorgeous colors combined with stunning CGI.

Ewan McGregor gives an exceptional & very believable performance, and the newcomer Bronte Carmichael as Christopher Robin's daughter-Madeline.

This film is very family friendly: no violence, no profanity, no sex.

I can recommend this film to any/all fans of A.A. Milne's stories
  • What day is it? Why it is today, my favorite day. I am a life-long Disney fan. While it is not surprising I loved seeing the characters from the Hundred Acre Wood come to life via CGI transformation, I was surprised to see A.A. Milne's beloved characters in their original book form, not their Disney animation form.

Christopher Robin does not spend a lot of time introducing the viewer to the characters from the idyllic forest where a young British boy spent time creating adventures with his friends - Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga and Roo. If one is not a Disney-phile, it may be hard to comprehend why a boy arrives from a tree to have picnics with animals.

That said, the Winnie the Pooh, Disney lover that I am, saw so much love in this film with its themes of friendship, love, family and tenderness. The vintage, live-action look is appealing and kept me intrigued wondering what the "silly old bear" would do next. Winne the Pooh is quite the adventurous wanderer as he goes in search of Christopher Robin who has grown up and works in London. The adventures suspend belief as grown-up Christopher Robin, well played by Ewan McGregor, originally annoyed by Pooh, remembers some of his favorite things, like "doing nothing" and realizing true north is his family and friends, plush or live.

As a grown man who has returned from World War II, married to Evelyn (Hayley Atwell) and father of a daughter, Christopher Robin is an efficiency manager for a luggage company or "a fish in the sea" as Winnie the Pooh says. He is a work-a-holic and has a taskmaster as a thankless boss. When told he must work rather than go on holiday to the country with his family, Christopher Robin attempts to take Pooh back to the forest where he and his woodsy friends awaken the lost child from within. They also meet his daughter Madeleine (Bronte Carmichael) and another adventure ensues. Madeline assists Pooh in getting to Christopher Robin when he needs all of them most.

For a franchise, which has historically targeted the very young, the film has melancholy themes. Visually, it is beautiful with its artistic production values and cinematography. The score is also very good. I give this film 4.5 out of 5 stars for the casting, cinematography, life lessons, amazing cult Winnie the Pooh references and music. I recommend it to ages 8 to 18, due to some mature themes. Reviewed by Kimbirly O., KIDS FIRST! Adult Juror.
  • ijacobs318 August 2018
    As a nearing 40 dad, who works endless hours to make ends meet and make sure my family has the best of everythijg I can give them, taking my daughter met to watch this movie, not only had me in tears by the end, it made me think hard about what / where I'm heading in life, and what I'm missing out on in family time

This movie was amazing! Fantastic CGI and a story line that not only tugs on the heart strings , it kicks you so hard in the feelings , that you actually wake up and think about what happened to you
  • See this movie with your kids for what it is, a charming escape from from reality for a little while. Don't over think the plot and characters like the critics are trying to do. Just get some popcorn and relax.

Oh, and the animation is excellant.
  • I'm usually in accord with critic reviews, but I honestly do not understand the low ratings this movie is getting. Christopher Robin (2018) is gorgeously filmed, beautifully acted, and emotional without being overtly sappy. In my opinion, this is one of the most enjoyable films of the year, and I am sure that audiences will find its odd blend of gloom and whimsy to be delightful. 9/10
  • **WARNING: I get a little bit into what some of the characters do and don't do, even though I don't really get much into the overall story.**

Disney's Christopher Robin serves as a companion piece to Goodbye Christopher Robin in that they play different parts of CR's life. Goodbye Christopher Robin takes place during his childhood and has small parts of him growing to a young adult by the end, and Disney's Christopher Robin spends the first ten minutes advancing through his raising years rather quickly so we can get to his adulthood. Outside of the source material, the comparisons of the two films stop there. Disney's Christopher Robin is much more family-oriented fiction, whereas Goodbye Christopher Robin is slightly more adult-themed nonfiction. I'll say that at my age, as much as I loved both films at their cores, I did prefer one over the other.

Now, let's address "the Heffalump in the room" here: This film will receive nearly unanimous praise and everyone who reads this will adore by what they just saw on screen by the time the last page reads "THE END." You will see the 9's and 10's pour aplenty on here, and they will be absolutely justified to the point that I won't disagree with a single thing that they say, truly. I am no different, as while watching this I tapped into early childhood memories of me watching the Winnie the Pooh cartoon. All of the feels were there and they were strong. Parents and children had a joyous experience with the entire film, and my face may even hurt from smiling too much. I will mostly let every other review speak on that, though. I want to try and touch on the moments that others may have trouble expressing or just won't bother to, and explain away how my score (for better or worse) is emphasized by other elements of the film that may or may not have personally worked for me as well.

When I say the words "mixed bag" I'm not referring to the quality of what was on screen, just how my head coped with what was on screen. Every issue I have with the film is mostly not a film issue at all, but rather it is my conflicted mind wondering what kind of film I expected to watch. Having just come off of Goodbye Christopher Robin not one year ago, I was trying to decide whether I was watching yet another biopic of sorts here, or if this was just a fictional fantasy adventure. When it initially seemed like it wanted to be the former, eventually it revealed that it was going to be the latter, and boy they went the whole nine yards with that. Upon first glimpse CR is just letting his imagination run wild with him, but alas it turned out that these stuffed animals are not inanimate, but actually alive and talking. Yes, beneath the surface one can decide to create allegories for the animals' lively spirits representing something larger than they actually were, but in the last half hour of the film it feels like a very shallow version of: "Nope, they're real... accept it and move on." The tone shifted sort of fast without warning into something a bit childish, and not in the absolute best way. It kind of hit a wall with me, because initially they were going so well with what just felt like the imagination route, and I feel I would have preferred that much more. Then again, when I was a child I think I saw the animals more as actual animals and not stuffed objects in CR's imagination, so if I'm a kid watching this film I don't think this is a demerit in any way at all. Sadly, I'm now a thirty-year-old man critiquing a lovable children's film to the bitter end, possibly undeservedly so.

Which leads me to my next personal predicament: I didn't know which lens I was supposed to view this film from. I hate to make the immediate comparison, but Goodbye Christopher Robin strictly stuck to one tone and allowed me to find perspective as an audience member for where I belonged watching it. This film begins with a young CR and the playful animals expressing their personalities to the fullest, so I began watching it as the cartoon and all was fitting. Then a bit of time goes by without the animals to set up CR's current status in the workplace, with his family, and even with a neighbor (whose tiny intermittent "subplot" feels strangely incomplete, unless there was an after-credits scene). During this early stage I figuratively heard children shuffling in their seats, and I literally heard a young girl ask: "Where's Pooh Bear?" Given the expectation the trailers appeared to provide (which I avoided before seeing the film), you'd understand why the youthful ADHD crowd can get a bit restless with the slow pacing of these moments.

Then later Pooh appears and all is righted again, but I sit and wonder where kids are with this bear and his furry friends, because I legitimately do not know. Do they know him in name only but have not read the books or watched the old cartoons? Are they familiar with the animals' voices, quotable lines and unique mannerisms? It's not exactly an ongoing marketed icon anymore, and they might be too busy in front of their Smartphones anyway to know why we who grew up with them find every moment so wondrous. So again, here is where I'm completely out of the know: if children are not as well-versed with the characters at large, I wonder if they'll get as much out of this film as I would if I was there age, or as I did now. Don't be too alarmed, though! There are still plenty of moments to make this movie enjoyable for all ages, whether or not you are privy to all that which is Winnie the Pooh.

Oh yes, Pooh Bear: he was perfection. It's clear that the screenwriters know him very well as to make sure that every piece of dialogue that he says has this poetry about it, accompanied justly with Jim Cummings' original voice work. Every third line that he says will give you a chuckle, whether he is wittily responding to CR or talking to himself. We get a "Think think think" and more than enough honey references (which you can never have enough of). His humor is very deadpan and it works best when you see his innocent beady eyes conveying those words with that little mouth. I'll admit that I miss the cartoon design, but they took enough creative liberties to blend the real stuffed animal with the cartoon version and you get the best of both versions. He is both dependent and dependable, both nescient and thought-provoking, both wanting to make you laugh and cry. I cried exactly two times in this film, and both had to do with a Pooh spoken line or spoken action. They needed to capture this for the film to work, and they did it ever so well.

Eeyore and Tigger were also both real hits and exact representations of their cartoon selves. I would say that Eeyore will win over more with the adults when it comes to his dark and depressing lines (again, this is also one of those times where "if you understand the characters already it works much better"). Tigger gets to bounce, sing and laugh, all with original J.C. voice work and that really means something to me. The misses to me came with Piglet and Rabbit, which although it's unfortunate that their original voice actors have passed away they did not do enough to get close to those voices either. Rabbit always reminded me of a Squidward in the cartoon (I know that SpongeBob came afterward), but had no such notions here... just a couple of "I'm healthy and like things clean" kinds of lines. He also wasn't heavily featured, alongside Owl, Kanga and Roo. Piglet was mostly fine, but was missing the voice, never let out an "Ooooh, d-d-d-d-dear," and never really let his fearfulness become an affecting part of the story. Good thing Pooh made up for most of it, and honestly I could have completely done without the other characters and would have been just fine... yet at the same time Tigger and Eeyore's direct inclusions were too good to pass up.

Ewan McGregor was convincing and looked like he had a great time with the role. Hayley Atwell kind of got to sleepwalk through her mother/wife role as she didn't have much to do, the daughter was good but was in the wrong film for focus on her end (even though they try and maintain that theme throughout, it's not explored very fully), and literally every other character was over-the-top and may have fit with this film but were also outlandish and exaggerated to the point that I really didn't care. As I was saying before, keep this as CR and Pooh having adventures and I would be none the wiser as to the rest of it.

I hope that you can take my review as just very level-headed. There were just a few too many things I found to either be inconsistent, or at the very least made me perceive it as such. That might be more a fault of mine than a fault of the film's, but that's why I get my own vote on here and others will get theirs. My last minor quip was slightly mentioned before, but the overall pacing was pretty slow. I was okay with that, but I am trying to speak for the masses. I think Goodbye Christopher Robin was a film that was lighter on its feet regarding the pace, but it also is a little less kid-friendly since its focus is not on the animals (and never gives life to them, imaginable or otherwise).

Despite the things I've pointed out, I think you can chalk them up as personal issues only, and I can't recommend this film enough. I mean it's Winnie the Pooh, for heaven's sake... of course it will be lovable! My audience applauded at the end, and I did right alongside them. It has something for everybody, and plenty of it. It almost seems sinful to dismiss this film in any sort of way, and don't let my score be an indication of how much I actually did love moments of this film and urge everyone to go check out and see, specifically if you have children, a connection with the characters, or simply if you have a soul. Yet if you missed out on Goodbye Christopher Robin, I also recommend that you see it at some point for something that is probably less fictionalized and slightly more adult-oriented.
  • muvbuff-4573717 August 2018
    Christopher Robin is a truly great and heartwarming film about the importance of family and friends on one's life. Not only written incredibly well and acted perfectly, the film has a lot of realism to it, even with talking stuffed animals as part of the cast. Blending very real everyday hardships with fantasy gives the film a contrasting look at how bleak the world is when we don't realize what is truly important and tells us to remember our childhoods and try to be a better parent by being a kid with your kids. Overall, the film displays a heartfelt message with a cast of fun characters from an iconic series and does so very well and I suggest you go out and see this movie.
  • megancremins3 August 2018
    I was in tears for the duration of the movie. If you're a fan of pooh, you'll love this movie. Some original songs were brought back which made the movie unforgetable.
  • As an admirer of Ewan McGregor, and a big fan of Winnie-the-Pooh; I was very excited to see this movie. I found it an enchanting story of a grown up Christopher Robin dealing with life issues in mid- 20th century England. He has a wife and child who he !oves, but mostly ignores due to his work. He has forgotten his childhood and special friends until Pooh comes to London needing help locating his missing friends. They go back to the hundred acre wood to look for Pooh's missing friends. Once found, his friends from the hundred acre wood help him remember how to be happy, and what is really important in life. That story isn't new, but it is brought to wonderful new life by terrific acting by Mr. McGregor, Haley Atwell, and Bronte Carmichael. The CGI animation of Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, and the rest of the gang is a delight. They are lovingly brought to life by the talents of Jim Cummings, Brad Garrett, Nick Mohammed, and others. The scenes where they cut to the original drawings are just wonderful. Highly recommend this film for children and adults....and anyone who loves Winnie-the-Pooh.
  • Being a kid of the 90s, you got exposed to a lot of generational cartoons. From a young age I got exposed to the classic Winnie the Pooh cartoons with the memorable moments of pooh stuck in the hole, or on the balloon. Shortly thereafter the new adventures strapped in and brought new life to the series that was even more endearing tone before dropping further into kids territory. Then, Pooh and the crew kind of phased out, with only those less than 5 really caring about what they could offer, thus they faded from memory. Now, Disney is trying to recapture the magic of A.A. Milne's in a live action version of the stuffed animals journey through the eyes of the owner. Robbie K here with another review, this time on:

Movie: Christopher Robin (2018)

Director: Marc Forster Writers: Alex Ross Perry (screenplay by), Tom McCarthy(screenplay by) Stars: Ewan McGregor, Hayley Atwell, Bronte Carmichael

LIKES:

Cute/Charming: When it comes to Pooh and the crew, the adventures are almost always cute and adorable. Christopher Robin continues this trend, making sure to rope in all of the classic goodness, but modernize it to the new families of the modern age. It is perfect for kids as the stuffed animals bounce around the town, but also for the current parents who grew up with the cartoons like I did. Nevertheless, that nostalgic atmosphere will come in this charming adventure that somehow brings the feel of the classics into the new form of live action.

Clever Wit: The references in Pooh are not for the casual audience member, but for fans like me, there is hidden treasure in the references. Nostalgia again is the leading quality, but Christopher Robin had me chuckling with all the well-timed, well-delivered, bumbling of Pooh and the Crew. There are plenty of misunderstanding moments that will have the older audience members enjoying it the most, while the kids will love the goofy slapstick that follows from the disbelief of the supporting casts. I can easily say that this movie is definitely a little more targeted for the older crowd in terms of dialogue.

Emotional Growth: Where most of the Pooh adventures are silly, whimsical feats of seeking out enough honey to fill Pooh, Christopher Robin falls on the spectrum of those episodes that were more serious. It's about a new stage of life through McGregor's character and it does a nice job of balancing the numerous emotional stressors that comes with growing up. This film does a fantastic job of portraying that line between kid and adult, and how both are important for raising the family. It will speak deeply to those with families of their own, and seal a spot in the heart as the greatest Pooh movie of all time.

The original voices/Animation: With a Disney movie, the animation is always good, so no need to go into too many details. The big thing to mention, is that the stuffed animals look like stuffed animals, so the design is great on that lone. However, my favorite aspect is that Jim Cummings came back to bring Pooh/Tigger to life once more. His voice alone is the source of Pooh's comedy, bringing that sweet innocence with it that pulls at your heart strings like the silly old bear can. As for Tigger, he is still the energetic, manic tiger who doesn't understand the word limits. While the other voice actors were good, Jim was the winner for me as a key pillar of the movie.

DISLIKES:

Predictable: No surprise, the movie doesn't have too many twists and turns for being a family movie. It pretty much hits a line drive to the family life lessons, to keep it perfect for its target audience, (aka staying away from the dark and obscure). It's not that I was surprised at all, but as a reviewer I have to look at all aspects.

Limited audience: Pooh is not for everyone, and unlike other Disney movies, not everyone is going to love this. While I did enjoy the comedy, it's specificity for Pooh comedy is going to limit it to a small number of people, and not all kids are going to enjoy the mellow pace of the movie. So, its branching out was not quite achieved the way they wanted to in my opinion.

More Haley Atwell: I know the film is about Christopher Robin (hence the title), but you would have expected a little more integration of the wife if they were going to pull the daughter in. Atwell played her part well, but I wished they had incorporated her side of the story more and helped round out Christopher's story.

More Of The Other Animals: Again, I know the relationship between Pooh and Christopher is the key, but I do wish that the other animals had their appendages in the film a little better. Still more screen time than I anticipated, but they could have been incorporated a bit more to really max things out.

Missing The Whimsy: This comes from loving the new adventures, but I really missed the full-on imagination that came with the original cartoon series. Because the emotional aspect is blended so well into the movie it takes away from the adventure theme that I loved. Not bad at all mind you, I just missed that favorite aspect from my childhood.

The VERDICT:

By far Christopher Robin is the best family movie of the summer, and the must watch for those with young members in their family. It hits its key demographic hard and manages to balance the movie in many aspects to grab kids and original generation hard. Sadly, they may have done this job a little too well, because general audiences may not appreciate the full glory of this movie, and the styles they chose. In addition, the movie just misses that adventure component that Disney movies are famous for, to instead go down the predictable, preachy, emotional pathway that they tend to do. So, is it worth a theater visit? The answer is yes if you are that key demographic, but otherwise skip this until you get it in theaters.

My scores are:

Animation/Adventure/Comedy: 8.0-8.5 Movie Overall: 7.0
  • Took my daughter to see this movie and it is a wonderful movie. At first when I saw the characters I thought it was going to be a cheesy movie but I was so wrong. The movie is an emotional rollercoaster especially if you had a father that worked away from home a lot. It pulled at the heart strings. I loved the movie and my daughter loved it as well. Best movie I have seen in a long time.
  • This live-action adaptation of the Winnie the Pooh movies was something I didn't see coming. It was a great and loveable story that involved "growing up can be a good thing".

I recently watched "Goodbye Christopher Robin" and now I know more of how this story really dug into this one. It really connected with the real Christopher Robin's life-story.

Poor and the gang brought a spectacular and emotional story to the big screen. The adults would love it; But, on the other side, the kids would really find the movie slow at first and kinda frightening.

But after getting through the rough first half, it opens the door for a loveable adventure as pooh says "it's always a sunny day, when Christopher Robin comes to play!"
  • I laughed, I cried, I had the best time watching this movie. The critics never know what they're talking about, and they definitely don't when it comes to this movie. Adorable movie! Definitely worth seeing in theaters.
  • When I first saw the trailer for this, I had no idea what it was until I saw little Winnie the Pooh in live action format. Even with Moviepass blocking this film, I found a way to see it on opening night no less. I felt like having a film similar to something like Paddington (where a children's book character receives a live action film), would go over well with the crowd just on the basis of nostalgia and having beloved characters present. I felt like this film had a slow start but once Pooh comes into London and runs into a grown up Christopher Robin the film becomes the warm and lovely film we expected it to be.

The film follows the gang of Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Tigger, Kanga, Roo, Owl, and Rabbit and their reunion with an adult Christopher Robin. At first Christopher cannot believe that he sees Pooh and is dismissive of the idea of returning to Hundred Acre Wood. He struggles to balance his adult responsibility of work and having a family with his childhood love with his animal friends and the adventures that they went on. Interestingly, Jim Cummings returns for the voice of Pooh.

As mentioned earlier, the film is a bit slow in the beginning when it shows Christopher Robin leaving his friends, growing up, and acclimating to the adult world. Once he reunites with Winnie the Pooh, the laughs come. There is emotion built into the dialogue but nothing very sad. I think the film delivers in its sweet and cute comedic delivery. Thought the live action animals looked really great. Warmed up to the characters fairly quickly. There is a lack of plot, but its forgivable because this film is just a set up for Pooh and friends.

When it comes down to it, Marc Foster is a solid filmmaker and I think he has a real feel good film on his hands with Christopher Robin. I think if you like Winnie the Pooh and his group of friends, you will find great enjoyment in this film. I think its going to be enjoyable for both kids and adults alike. Its humorous, light-hearted, and all around lovely. I'm sure Disney will try to capitalize based on its box office revenue and get to work on a sequel.

• First time i've ever cried while watching a movie. If you're a fan of pooh, you'll love this one. Great family movie!
  • Nothing can hold a candle to the original stories or animated films, but Christopher Robin sets itself apart by telling a different type of story; one about the struggle of growing up, but maintaining a sense of childish wonder. The chemistry between Ewan McGregor and Jim Cummings, as Christopher Robin and Pooh Bear respectively, helps to inform the central juxtaposition between the simplistic optimism of youth and the cynicism of adulthood. All of the classic characters feel like themselves, cast in admittedly unnerving CGI, rather than a cheap imitation, which shows that the filmmakers had a genuine love for the source material.
  • Movie from the start is heartwarming. Disney always knows how to pull your heart strings from the start and does a great job building characters. Acting all around was great. The film was visually beautiful. And the story flowed perfectly from start and to finish. Would recommend as a must see film.
  • Take the concept behind Spielberg's Hook, take out the pirates and lost boys, add stuffed animals, and you have Christopher Robin. While the characters are certainly beloved, belovedness can't make up for a slow plot with barely recognizable shifts. When the high note comes, you wonder if it's truly the climax, and before you know it, the credits roll. Missed opportunity.
  • The animation and acting are terrific. The script is a mawkish, obvious waste of time time and energy. And Marc Forster is a f##king hack. Still.
  • A children's movie targeting the inner child of non-children. Christopher Robin is based in the world of Winnie-the-Pooh which sounds like a perfect film for kids and a great idea for a film. Until you realize that no kids probably even know what Winnie-the-Pooh even is, unless they have parents who loved it. This led to a very strange mood of the film. Not quite sure if they were making a children's movie or one for adults and how serious it should really be. At the end of the day, they never decided on what they wanted to be. Landing in la la land, there are moments that bring you back to the old stories and then there are moments that remind you of a movie set in a dark DC universe movie with teddy bears. The best moments of the film are when Pooh, Eeyore, or any of the other animals give classic lines and you get to see them in action. The downfall of the plot of the film is that they really stayed away from the characters we love. Titled "Christopher Robin", the movie was just what it announced, all about the man of Christopher Robin, not really about Winnie-the-Pooh. But even in the classic stories, it was never about Christopher Robin, we don't care about him or his story. We just want to see Tigger bounce around like a goofball, Eeyore to act like the sky is caving in, and the other animals to embody their strong emotions. But instead they took it towards the real world and real-world problems and a family that in all honestly wasn't very exciting. There was little character development in the family, they weren't really involved even though they were on screen just as much as the animals. A great idea, maybe not the best time, and not made very well to achieve a convincing final product
  • dangitzjonah3 August 2018
    Christopher Robin (2018) I had the privilege of seeing this last night, thanks to my amazing sister. This Winnie the Pooh movie is about Christopher Robin growing up into an adult and losing his sense of adventure and happiness that the Hundred Acre Woods provided. It's up to Winnie the Pooh, and friends, to save him. I expected this movie to be great, and wow, it sure was. The story was so heartfelt and deep, it's about not losing sight of who you are, even when you grow up. There's many more, but this carried the weight of the movie. It created a great deal of conflict between the characters, as well as some very emotional scenes. I'm not a crier, but I came pretty close at times throughout this film. The dialogue in this was some of the best I've dialogue I've even seen/heard, each line contributed to the story. To offset the deep and emotional story, there was also some very funny comedic moments, mostly by Eeyore. Performances by Ewan McGregor and Hayley Atwell were phenomenal, I really liked Ewan McGergor in this film. Christopher Robin, as a character, developed so much throughout this film. They go from his childhood to adulthood in the beginning, which may seem boring, but it was necessary to understand this older Christopher. Pooh and all his friends looked so real, they did a great job bringing these characters to life. There were also many homages and nods to other Winnie the Pooh stories, which gave me all the nostalgia a Pooh fan would have. The score was also excellently done, some major throwbacks to previous Pooh films. Overall, Christopher Robin is labeled as a kids movie, but it isn't. It's a very mature film, with a very mature message intended for millennials and older people. It might start off slow, but man it blossoms into a really great film. I really enjoyed and liked this film, it's a new story for the Hundred Acre Woods and doesn't disappoint, which is why I'd give Christopher Robin an A
  • This is not a movie for kids, characters like tigger not in film very much . Too Adult oriented , my grandkids and friend lost interest very quickly. Sad they ask to see this and especially my grand daughter was very disappointed. Very slow moving film and sad because the potential was there, this could have been another classic.
  • An incredible movie to make you realize how simple life should be
  • This movie is sad... about how bad it is. This movie is the slowest moving and most boring movie I have ever seen. Don't waste your money on this movie unless you love Winnie the pooh, but still, even then it's not worth it. It felt so long and the plot never advanced. Even all of the kids wanted to leave. DO NOT watch.
  • Used my Moviepass to see this so didn't cost me anything. Such a boring movie and it was not even funny. Disney blew it on this one. I enjoyed my food more at Studio Movie Grill than watching this boring film.