• I would only recommend watching this movie if you're a "Love Film" junkie and there isn't anything else on.

I say this, because as a love story, set at Christmastime, there just isn't enough love to go round. Denise Richards and Patrick Muldoon just don't gel on-screen; there is no chemistry between their characters Amy and Jack. This is chiefly due to mediocre acting, week writing, and pretty routine directing.

There is a mystery embedded in the storyline; though, thanks to stereotyping you pretty quickly figure out the twist.

This could've been a much better film had it been treated a bit better.
  • poetessnmotion4 December 2017
    I was quite disappointed, especially since it followed "A Christmas Kiss" last night. Unlike the undeniable chemistry between those two actors, which could make you melt, Amy and Jack had zero chemistry and their kissing scenes were dreadful. It was as if they couldn't find each other's lips, or maybe disliked each other in real life. As another reviewer advised, I would recommend this movie only if there was nothing else to watch, or you're just a love story addict, even if it's awful.
  • Jack Vasen12 December 2017
    The story was a little different than the usual, but not completely. Estranged high school sweethearts must return to home town for funeral of Amy's aunt who raised her. There is a mini-mystery, but the answer was obvious from the moment it became a mystery. And huge clues quickly confirm the obvious answer. Other than that the story is split between reopening the bakery and reconciling the two sweethearts.

Denise Richards, as Amy, and Patrick Muldoon, as Jack. had no chemistry and I'm not sure why anyone would want to romance either one of them. They spent more time fighting before suddenly changing direction. Supporting actors were anywhere from horrible to fair. The boss, the assistant, and the lawyer were among the horrible.
  • Big fan of Patrick Muldoon watched Holiday Road Trip and Christmas Reunion love both of them wish they were for sale on DVD. Bought his other movie A Boyfriend For Christmas, Patrick and Denise acted in the 1997 movie Starship Troopers. What is interesting is that I think Denise and Patrick dated years ago! Christmas Reunion is a winner loved it. 10/10 Rating!