Start to finish "Dimension W" seems to be a mix of classic tropes/cliches/archetypes, and at first it seemed like the formula might result in something interesting, however it quickly starts to break down into predictable cheese.
For example the male protagonist is the classic ex-solider with a checkered past, and some of his quirks seemed interesting but he turned out to a paper doll.
Another example is the military 2 story combat robot they encounter later in the story that runs around like a broken Dalek crying "Eliminate... Eliminate" over and over.
It's not the best anime I've seen, but not the worst either, it's nothing but filler during the delayed English Dubs of 2020.
- Fast gas guzzling cars.
- English Dubbing.
- Decent music.
- Always a Fan of AI's having sentience debate.
- It has an ending and an OVA.
- Ecchi related incidents with the female protagonist and some of the imagery was just ridiculous.
- Some very poor decision making by people in the show.
- High cheese factor.
- "Deus Ex Machina" factor was ridiculous.
- Unneeded (for the story) domestic violence against several of the female characters. I'm not one usually bothered by anything for the cause of the story but it never seemed to serve a purpose.
- Inconsistent animation at times.