• Once again the team of Povenmire and Marsh have created a fun and lighthearted world for us to enjoy. As they did with Phineas and Ferb, they incorporate original songs that would be right at home in any Broadway production. The group of actors that they brought together to voice the characters is amazing. We would highly recommend watching Milo. This is definitely one of our new favourite shows.
  • One word to describe this show. Interesting. The characters are interesting. The soundtrack is interesting. Heck, even the voice acting is interesting. When I found out about this show I was hyped! And it did not disappoint! In the first episode we get to know the characters and it gets wackier and wackier. And if you like to watch roller coaster-like shows then this one is recommended! Imagine this as this year's Minions. They're both wacky yet enjoyable. Also, Weird Al!! I love Weird Al and when I found out he voices Milo himself, I knew I'd be in for a treat. And believe me, this show is like Gravity Falls came back. So yeah! This is an excellent show that is 100% recommended for Phineas and Ferb fans!
  • After we lost Wander over Yonder and Gravity Falls, Star vs. the Forces of Evil was the only thing keeping me coming back to Disney XD. I'm happy to say that Milo Murphy's Law gave me the constant smile of Wander Over Yonder while simultaneously giving me the childlike thrill of something on the lines of Phineas and Ferb. I think Weird Al is an excellent addition to an "easy on the ears" voice cast and he suits the role fittingly. The plot gives some excellent storytelling potential. Of course, it's not even needed when the entire concept of Murphy's Law could be used for fun. I love how absolutely careless Milo is on his adventures. It really shows how he's grown to his chaotic lifestyle. I'm definitely looking forward to the direction this show takes! This is the kind of animation we need to keep pushing out to the young and old alike.
  • Disney does it again! Milo Murphy's law is an all new animated series created by the same people who made Phineas and Ferb. Its about a 13 year old boy named Milo who has the Murphy's law, in other words, hes a jinx. anything that goes wrong, will go wrong. if he touches something, it explodes, if he trips, somethings crashes, you get the point. he hangs out with two kids who are his classmates, and have to cope with his jinx. the funny thing about this show is that he jinxes actually save the day, whenever there's trouble.

Okay, so what do i like about this show? honestly, everything. from the characters, to the stories, to the jokes, it can really make you laugh. Milo Murphy's law strongly reminds of the Disney shows i grew up in the early 2000s, like recess, Kim possible, the weekenders. its bring a nostalgic feeling if you grew up with these shows. and that's what makes it so good. Im gonna give milo murphy's law a 10/10, its worth the watch for any fan of cartoons.
  • While Phineas and Ferb was about positive things everywhere and running the same formula every episode, Milo Murphy's Law is different! It's about slice of life, how the life throws eggs at you. Murphy's Law is an adventure, and that's the "deep" lesson the show gave to you. Milo Murphy's Law not only has well-done episode, free-plot instead of a similar plot like P&F, simple but humorous story, has its own story plot on the 1st season, but the characters here are also well-building. I even find myself in the show. 'Bad things' may happen, but you'll just stay positive! There are not enough of kind words to describe the show. I rate this 10/10 and encourage people to give this show a chance, to prove itself more in the future!
  • Hell, in my opinion, this is BETTER than Phineas and Ferb. Even though I still love Phineas And Ferb, Milo Murphy's Law is a far superior show with more jokes, interesting plots, a few clichés that aren't that bad to be honest, and TONS of Phineas And Ferb references and jokes (Not even counting the recent crossover). The story stars Milo Murphy, a descendant from the man whom Murphy's law (the law that states that anything that can go wrong will) is named after, navigating through his normal life and school life as Murphy's law causes pure chaos to happen around him and everyone around him. His two friends, Melissa and Zack, also have to navigate through the utter chaos that happens around Milo whilst simultaneously hanging out with him and looking out for him. Each character in the show is full of life and personality and general likability. I love Milo's care-free and can-do attitude whilst everything goes wrong behind him. He seems to have something to help stop the calamity that happens at all times so he doesn't show much concern when something awful happens. He sees everything as a fun adventure and that's why he's the only main character I've liked more than the others in any form of media for a LONG time. Zack is slightly cowardly but likes hanging around Milo, and Melissa is very supportive of Milo and Zack and also has her share of funny lines. Not only does the show reference and sometimes even make fun of Phineas And Ferb but it's also set in the same universe, allowing the recent Phineas And Ferb crossover to actually be a logical thing to happen unlike most crossovers. The shows jokes come from either clever word play, cutaway jokes that Family Guy WISHES it could have, making fun of Phineas And Ferb, ridiculous misunderstandings, slapstick (which isn't used as much as the shows predecessor), and the constant foiling of the plans set up by these two guys who own a Pistachio selling business, who basically act as butt monkey characters who never really are actually hurt but rather just have their missions ruined, so they aren't really sent through a living hell but rather a slight misfortune which is something that Spongebob should take note of. Overall, really good show. It takes Murphy's law and turns it into an entertaining cartoon that has sort of put Disney XD back on the map after Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder ended (not counting how Star vs. the Forces Of Evil has turned from a good show into an amazing one in the span of 2 years). The characters are likable, the jokes constantly punch, and it's just in general a very enjoyable show. Hope it goes just as long, if not longer than Phineas And Ferb, and since they can do anything with the Murphy's law concept, that means it won't get as stale as Phineas And Ferb after 4 seasons. Rock on Dan and Jeff!
  • Milo Murphy is just like Jose Rizal because they have both optimism that both seeking for what's coming out in the future. They have both worst enemies and best friends too, at least they have more friends than enemies. Their career wants to be a ophthalmologist, the branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eyeball and orbit. They are both youngest member in the family. They have both differences, this differences are Milo Murphy owns a accordion (his talent) and Jose Jose Rizal's talents are drawing, painting and writing poems. Milo Murphy has only one sister but no brother while Jose Rizal has many sisters but one brother. Milo Murphy has only a few quotes while Jose Rizal has many quotes
  • This show feels like a great show. The show has great characters, great voice actors, and likable, for the most part, characters. It's also great to see one of Dan & Swampy's cartoons set during the school year as opposed to being set completely during the Summer.

The characters in this show aren't positive to the point where they make you want to puke like in this last show nor to where they seem like the lack awareness, which was a big problem with Phineas & Ferb.

There's still that Dan & Swampy humor in this show. Hopefully, it's changed up a bit, so it doesn't become stale nor bland like it did in Phineas & Ferb. Don't get me wrong; Phineas & Ferb was great; it just went on too long.

I'd suggest checking this show out!
  • Like I said, I apologize for what I did to Dan and Swampy. I didn't know they would move on from Phineas and Ferb to work on such a good show like this. FINALLY!!!! DAN AND SWAMPY HAVE MADE A GOOD CARTOON FOR ONCE!!! EFFORT!!!! Honest to god Effort!! I really like Weird Al, his performance of Milo is awesome. Milo Murphy's Law, in my opinion, is an improvement over Phineas and Ferb. Dan and Swampy finally ended up like Butch Hartman. That's right. Just like the Fairly OddParents!, Phineas and Ferb was a money grubbing cash cow in my opinion, but unlike Butch Hartman's first Nicktoon series, it finally ended. Now, Dan and Swampy make better cartoons, just like Butch Hartman. I know that there are people who enjoy both Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law, but personally, I prefer Milo Murphy's Law. The animation is really good, the characters are likable, the stories are interesting, and the songs aren't that bad. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people like Phineas and Ferb's songs, but I don't like most of that show's songs. They're not as bad as Justin Bieber or One Direction or any other god awful musician, most of P&F's songs aren't that fun to me. As for Milo Murphy's Law, it's funny, creative, down to earth, and clever. This is one of the better cartoons Disney has made today, unlike Pickle and Peanut.
  • I liked the few episodes i watched so far the characters and their adventures are fun,wacky, exciting and unpredictable kinda like phineas and ferb was but this show defiantly has its own feel to it. I like the characters and the premise is probably the most interesting thing basing a show around a character who is based of Murphys law is something unexpected this show has the same episodic feel as shows like phineas and ferb and regular show so if you like them you'll probably enjoy this but i think that is where we get into the main problem i have with it. While ill say phineas and ferb was an awesome show the main problem it had was its episodic feel(same could be said for regular show) after a while it started to get a bit boring cause you start to be able to sense a pattern that really gets annoying and with shows like Steven universe,adventure time and star vs the forces of evil that actually have and over arcing story,character development and plot the random episodes feel fun cause you know they wont go on forever but with this i feel like it'll get really boring really fast at least for me.I say check it out if you like episodic shows but if your looking for something more i doubt you'll get it here.
  • stefanandrei-4389319 July 2019
    Awesome
    If you love Phineas and Ferb your are also going to love this....one of the best cartoons ever
  • An excellent, fun, and cleverly written cartoon from the minds of Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh (the creators of Phineas and Ferb) about the many adventures of an optimistic and smart teenage descendant (who, amazingly, is voiced by the famed parodist and musician "Weird Al" Yankovic ) of American aerospace engineer Edward A. Murphy Jr., the origin of the term "Murphy's law", stating that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. And it certainly does in this show, but Milo doesn't mind as he is used to it, and plus he comes fully prepared with his bottomless backpack, which contains just about anything he needs for a certain situation. Also, Milo's two best friends, the cute Melissa Chase and straight man Zack Underwood, often accompany him on his adventures, despite the various calamities that follow.

There are also the time travel agents Balthazar Cavendish and Vinnie Dakota (who are voiced by the creators of the show) whose missions involve pistachio. They also have some great plots of their own.

Anyone who hasn't seen this show or heard of it, try it now. The characters, the songs, the adventures; all are brilliant. I well and truly recommend this cartoon. It is beyond brilliant, as one might expect from the minds of Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh.
  • Great show for family entertainment. I also highly recommendable this show to anyone who love cartoons shows
  • Milo Murphy's Law is a show that is unlike anything on right now. Compared to Phineas and Ferb, it has a story line and a set course. Milo being voiced by Weird Al is pure genius and his friends are both enjoyable and fun to see. It's such a shame Disney and the public in general don't give this show more love and attention. The show's 2nd season kept being delayed. Originally planned for the summer of 2018, it took until January 2019 for it to premiere after multiple delays. It's frustrating if you're a fan and worse if you're part of the show as it's not getting air time and thus at risk of being axed. I really hope MML is renewed for a 3rd season. It deserves it.
  • After Phineas and Ferb got cancelled in 2015, Disney had the greatest idea ever of creating this show! In a short summary, the show basically is a photocopy of P&F and it has the same crew behind P&F! It really makes me smile that Disney Channel made this show in its own element with the advice of the original P&F crew!

I would love to see this cartoon continue for a while! But, I would love for Disney to create more cartoons that are original and not just a syndicated IP like Big Hero 6 or Avengers.

Highly recommend it for all you P&F fans out there!!!!!
  • I'll admit, at first, I wasn't very keen on watching something new by the creators of Phineas and Ferb, but I eventually gave in and result?

The show has its PF vibes to it, some characters are mildly similar to what is in PF, however, it provides enough uniqueness that I am still able to laugh harder than ever before and all the gags and situations they are going through. I also enjoy the show's shift - it does rely on certain character stereotypes, but varies these values much better and is always able to bring something new to the table, in my opinion, the humour is still somewhat stereotypical, but less predictable.

All in all, this show truly is the worthy successor. to PF, and I hope it will stay with us for a few more years to come.
  • I watched the first episode and it's was very entertaining and good and I can't wait to watch more I would recommend this to anybody especially anyone who loved phineas and ferb
  • Milo is the person where anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Suffering from Murphy's Law. Milo always looks to make the best of the of his life and can turn any catastrophe into a wild adventure. Melissa and Zack, Milo is always prepared for every possibility. Together, he and his friends will learn that it's all about a positive attitude and not to sweat the big stuff Good characters and great cast. Many people may think same thing all the time. They do, but they add new things in each episode. Every episode is almost the same, but they go a lot more with the plot.
  • As "Milo Murphy's Law" was coming from the creators of "Phineas & Ferb" I had high expectations for the show, and it easily met them. Similar to "Phineas & Ferb" it revolves around a gimmicky concept (in this case Milo's bad luck) but does not allowed itself to be constrained by it.

The show is just as well written as "Phineas" and quite funny with great callbacks and deadpan humor. The animation and voice acting are both very good and it never lets itself drag -- the A-plots are quick paced and interesting and are well complimented by a fun B-plot revolving around bumbling time traveling pistachio "protectors".

The only real issues with the show are that the song scenes so far are not as good as "Phineas & Ferb" (which is not a huge issue as they are far more infrequent), and that every once in a while the delivery on certain punchlines is really awkward.

Overall the show it has a lot of potential and is a great addition to DisneyXD's cartoon lineup, which was already gaining momentum from "Star vs The Forces of Evil's" cult following.
    After Toon Disney became Disney XD, it hadn't mattered as much. What did matter was that afterward, literally all of my childhood shows (lookin' at you, Phineas and Ferb) came crashing down. Now with the shows that they have now, like Right Now (kapow), It seemed like Disney was losing my interest when it came to cartoons (I'm only holding onto Descendants: Wicked World). When this was announced, I had little hope, but watching the first few episodes, I thought it wasn't so bad. The only thing is that with Girl Meets World ending, I'd have to switch through 36 channels just to watch Sabrina as Melissa. Anyway, this show was a real comeback because honestly, Right Now Kapow and Pickle and Peanut were NOT my cup of tea.
    Let me be very frank about this: I do not like Phineas and Ferb either, but at least it's more tolerable in comparison to THIS show.

Honestly, I'll never understand how anyone can like Milo's Murphy Law. I know it's a matter of taste and opinion, but seriously, this show is terrible in my eyes.

I'm not saying Milo is a bad character or the cast around him is awful. Some of them are OK, but the premise is just abysmal. The real irony is I think the concept of a kid dealing with being a jinx is pretty interesting and is something worth exploring.

The problem is this show handles that premise awfully. Milo is way too flippant and carefree about things going crazy around him. Worse yet, people know he's a jinx and they don't give a crap. It's as if it's everyday normal life seeing things go crazy. Heck, even one person compared Milo to an out of control fire and said it like it was completely acceptable.

I'm sorry, but that is terrible writing and characterization. That is NOT how people would react to someone causing chaos around them, even if it was unintentional. We're living in an era where people harshly judge you for the smallest of mistakes, so you're telling me people in a city would just shrug their shoulders and not care a kid is destroying everything around them? That is utter bullcrap!

What I hate most is how this show tries to put a comical spin on it, as if the writers thinks it's funny seeing Milo's jinx causing trouble for everyone. NO! It's not funny. It's tragic if anything and the fact this show even half heartedly attempts to sweep his chaos under the rug or makes it light of it is completely despicable. This needs to be taken seriously and handled in a mature and thought out manner. This isn't Looney toons, writers! Get your act together!

You want to know a show that handled this kind of plot so much better? Hey Arnold. Now, I'm not a big fan of that show either, but I really can appreciate how they really tried to take someone being a jinx as a sad fate to be dealt and should be pitied. They didn't make jokes about it, and if they did, they were rare and far and few in-between.

All and all, I hate this show. It took everything that Phineas and Ferb did wrong and does it even worse. You can't have crazy stuff happening and then pretend it never happened 2 minutes later! That makes it completely pointless and defeats the whole point of a kid trying to deal with his fate.

I'd seriously rank this show a 1, but because I do kinda like Milo and the concept of seeing a kid trying to deal with this, I gave it a little higher score.

But I stand by what I wrote earlier. This cartoon does not deserve the praise it gets. If you don't agree with this, that's fine. Don't. This is my opinion and you're entitled to yours, but until they fix this whole premise, Milo's Murphy Law will be one of the worst cartoons I have ever seen.

And it's not due to the animation or writing, but because they are so disrespectful and flippant about a concept that should've been handled with care and respect. There are people in life who could sadly be labeled a jinx, and for them to make light of it is inexcusable.

Shame on whoever thought this was a good idea.
  • This show is from the same creators as Phineas and Ferb and although that show was not perfect it was still a good show! Milo Murphy's Law however is very bad. The show is about Milo Murphy and his friends melissa and zach as they go through out their day. This show is way to similar to phineas and ferb as well as the characters being very annoying especially melissa. There are a few funny episodes but this was a very disappointing show for disney.
  • Sorry Milo, you aint no Ferb. R.I.P P and F. This show is actually pretty good though.
  • This shows humor just doesnt get to me. I geuss it is not trying to be all in your face similar to we bare bears but seriously it is overrated as hell. Sometimes it can be corny as hell for no good reason. For example. In this one episode were milo and his friends where at a school dance. This one girl who was incharge of the dance, stuff was messed up (not even a lot)cthen she became sad and then this corny song , I am guessing called "just a little TLC" started playing as milo put everything back to order. That was so cringey and cliche. Plus it sometimes has a subplot going around, about these two "time travelling secret agents". This was trying to clearly copy the thunder of phineas and ferbs sub plots of agent P and Dr Doofenshmirtz but accept thid time ,these guys aint interesting or funny. Seriously i just dont understand the appeal of this show. I guess the only good things about it are milos personality and voice.