18 June 2018 | brittenjohnson
1. The hosts are rude. They bad mouth the participants, talk low of them, judge them, and then have the general public judge them. All on their appearance.
2. The fashion stylist wears the same basic black pant suit...IN EVERY EPISODE. How do you trust a "fashion stylist" who wears the same thing during every episode? Also, her bangs... They are always in her eyes. Trim them up.. Come on.
3. The makeup stylist bashes participants for their fake tans. When she looks orange and over baked. Hypocrite much?
4. The hair stylist, Daniel, check out his Instagram. He is only good at one thing : light brown/blonde balayage hair with beach waves. If you look at his Instagram it looks like he has only one style, and has zero versatility. His work is basic. Also, he looks like he hasn't brushed his hair in ages. Looks like he hopped off the stage at a metal show, let his sweaty hair air dry, and didn't take a brush on tour. That's an ok look for someone who is a metal head at a show... But not someone who is supposed to be a hair stylist. Ew.
5. The premise of the show is to take someone who has an edgy or outlandish style, who is in their 20s and having fun, and make them basic and boring. Don't forget they rip these people down to the point of tears, and then when they are vulnerable the stylists make them into something plain and boring.
6. When they ask the public to rate these people, they primarily target females. They also pick the most plain Jane looking people off the street that would obviously give the response they are looking for. Biased.
7. I looked up some of the participants from the show, and all of them that I found reverted to their previous style.
8. One of my biggest annoyances though, when they ask the public to rate the photo of the participant... They don't show the picture they are using. So you have no idea if the picture is actually of the participant.
Over all degrading show. If you nominate your friend for this show, shame on you. Your setting your pal up to be bullied and talked down to. Embrace your individuality, and so should your friends