User Reviews (3)

• Boss and me is such a beautiful drama. Well written. The character development is amazing, from the 1st to the last episode we can actually see how our chubby Shan Shan has matured into a wonderful woman. The way Feng Teng supported her throughout the drama, it's commendable. He helped Shan Shan discover herself better and she developed the confidence so that she could call herself Feng Teng's girlfriend proudly to the whole world. Thank you for this beautiful story.. ❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • Anry1262 June 2020
    I had previously read the book and wanted to really watch this movie. I do have to warn that the drama was slight different from the book. It starts off the same as the book but then you start noticing some of the changes. I did really love the drama and like the book Xue Shan Shan is very naive and a sweetheart to those around her. Feng Teng is the Big Boss that is demanding but does a lot of behind the scenes stuff for Shan Shan. There were times were I got frustrated with the supporting cast characters, especially Li Shue, however it was still a romantic drama. You will really enjoy this drama. I recommend you watch it.
    Such a wonderful drama. When will be the season 2 going to be telecast