Arthur & Merlin: Knights of Camelot
- 1h 30min
Follows King Arthur and his people race home to prevent Mordred from taking over Camelot.Follows King Arthur and his people race home to prevent Mordred from taking over Camelot.Follows King Arthur and his people race home to prevent Mordred from taking over Camelot.
The good: ...*.......*......*.... (that's a tumble-weed moving across the screen)
The bad: Well.... to quote a fellow reviewer "bloody awful".
- Its constantly dark/dreary (like the film)
- Its soooo boring, I had to reach for the FFD button a lot to get to the end
- The pacing is terrible, and there is so much slow fluff going on that I could not be bothered to concentrait hard enough to really follow any of it... but basically the story is King Arthur comes home and takes control back off his naughty son (who probably has a point btw) - and that's really it.
- The king is the most annoying whiny-arse... why would anyone follow him. To be fair he does tell people this all the time, but they are like: "we will follow you to the end" and crap like that...
- Did I mention it is very boring?
- I did not enjoy the screen time of any actor at all - not one, and that is rare... well, possibly merlin, but then he only had about 3 lines - yet its called Arthur AND merlin??? - it should be called "Arthur whines a lot"
- ehhh... I am too bored to remember the rest...
- Sep 2, 2020