User Reviews (5)

• I saw this film at a local film festival and really enjoyed it. The script is engaging and really interesting. I saw this pre Covid and now often think back to it. The isolation and mentality of the lead character takes on a new meaning now that we've all been forced into a similar mind space.
  • I really loved this film. 10 stars easy!! its very diverse too which is good to see
  • This movie has a promising premise that kind of fizzles at the ending. A lot of the conflict feels contrived, sped along or underdeveloped. It leaves you wanting something more.
  • abeck-2538516 July 2020
    This film was extremely well acted and kept me on the edge of my seat. It is difficult to find a well written thriller, but I found one.
    Jonathan (Richard de Klerk ) doesn't leave his house lined with plastic sheets. He is not technically agoraphobic as he doesn't have the anxiety or panic attacks. He just realizes there is danger everywhere. When danger arrives at his doorstep and enters his home, Jonathan is forced out of his shell and is actually a caring person.

There should have been some kind of drama with Jonathan being outside. Maybe carrying his own hand sanitizer or something. I just didn't feel it. Characters were simply not that interesting.

Guide: F-word. No sex or nudity.