• coladoesgame16 December 2018
    2k19
    Better than most before, but still needs improvement, but I still recommend it.
  • Excellent game and excellent graphics!! Nice game play and myteam Mode is the coolest thing in this year edition!
  • IT'S THE ACTING, IT'S AMAZING, GREAT FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. Best acting in a game since Gta 5.
  • olcare4 February 2020
    Goood
    Good game but not best for us.We want a lot of things in this game
  • The Mycareer mode is the most broken thing ever in any sports game ever.
    I'm not sure where to start. The career is fun at first. Playing through China was an impressive direction in terms of storytelling. It all goes downhill from there. Over time, you start to hate the protagonist in this game. He's not likeable, and the delivery of his lines are laughable. When you finally get to the NBA, there's a feeling that every game is scripted in a sense. The losing team always makes a run to make the game a nail-biter. When I turned up the difficulty, I expected the game to get harder and more realistic to the NBA. Instead, my stats didn't change in the slightest, but my teammates suddenly started playing horribly and missing wide open shots consistently. Marcus young and Corey Harris are by far the worst contributions to this game. I want to play on the Lakers with the actual Lakers team. I don't want Brandon Ingram to sit so that a made-up character can take his place. What were they thinking?
  • jasondrivakos22 January 2019
    Trash
    Trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash