I was looking forward to this show. I was sorely disappointed.
1) Woman fights three men, knocks them all out, then a woman knocks her out with a stick. What!?
2) A known violent woman is being escorted around a prison UNCUFFED. Knocks out all four guards. What!?
3) Same woman is talking to the warden of the prison UNCUFFED. Hits the warden in the mouth. What!?
4) Same woman being driven to another part of the prison UNCUFFED. Overtakes the guard, knocks him out, and jumps out the open back of the truck. What!?
5) After someone is randomly attacked by a shark, someone says, "I have a bad feeling about this." Really!?
After a while, when a show starts ignoring common sense details, it makes me feel that the writers think we're stupid and that we'll eat whatever garbage they feed us. It's actually insulting. Soon, we WILL be stupid if we continue paying Netflix for this kind of stuff.
Whatever Netflix paid for this, they paid too much.
That guy that does the Cinema Sins channel on YouTube should start doing Netflix shows, for real.