User Reviews (5)

• solidabs11 June 2019
    There are no Writers in Hollywood anymore. Just liberal idiots who scribble down complete and udder nonsense. He cant be guilty he brings bagels to the Police Station mmmmm. Lord have mercy on the souls that brought us here.
    The story is straightforward to the point there isn't enough for a movie. It's a terrible idea to stay in a vacation rental with the host there so it's not surprising things go south quickly. A group of girlfriends does this in a modern house with a pool and always present host. They ignore warnings of the neighbor and the main character's suspicions. Rather abruptly he exposes his hand and takes them all hostage. Trafficking so many ladies with so many witnesses doesn't make much sense. Of course they dispatch him but it all seems lacking in cleverness or originality. Don't bother with this weak movie.
  • matermh30 September 2019
    Quite possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen....
    Another wonderful lifetime movie with beautiful women and stupid,obvious plot and the dumb as a box of hammers policeman. The policeman sure likes his bagels, what would happen if the criminal bribed him with something more valuable like steaks and lobsters. Also, the victims get to solve their own crimes against them which is common for these movies as well!! I didn't have anything else to do so I watched. The women were very pretty as well to watch!!
  • juliewllsn29 September 2019
    A really odd plot, why would four young girls go away for a break and stay in a villa and the host also stayed in the villa? I found the plot really absurd.