Reviews (14)

• The low reviews are honest. This movie was pointless and unnecessary. I mean, it was cool to see some of them in their younger days but this movie was just not needed. Also, there were some major inconsistencies. Like Sil being way older than Tony or Christopher being a baby when Tony's maybe 16. Way off from the show. Anyway, I like Vera Farmiga's portrayal of Livia and the man who played Junior. But again, this movie was totally not needed.
  • 20 September 2021
    The end always has me in tears when they're all saying bye to each other. Such a good movie!
    Sucks that the doctor died because of Scully. Really messed up. And very good ending that the government is covering up what could've been a epidemic.
  • Have to literally laugh out loud when Tyrion says "Who has a better story than Bran the Broken". Like, is he actually serious???? LMAO. First time watching since it aired, (have rewatched twice since but have skipped season 8) and it is just so hilarious hearing Tyrion give reasons as to why Bran should be king. It's just so funny to me lol.
    I remember watching this episode for the first time 2 years ago. Was NOT expecting the end at all. I was legit BAWLING my eyes out so hard smh. Now I can laugh thinking about how hard I cried in my room. I was a mess when the credits rolled. I cried for 10 minutes in silence.

Anyway, I just got done rewatching a few minutes ago. I was still super sad of course, but the last few times I've rewatched (I've seen the show 3 or 4 times now), I just think of how dumb Robb is. If he would have just married the Frey girl then all of this could've been avoided. But I get it, he was in love. And watching him get stabbed was still super hard to watch. His poor wife's death broke me the most though. Getting stabbed in the stomach and her screams 💔 The woman that played Catelyn Stark was PHENOMENAL in that scene. Her pleading for her son's life was the saddest thing ever, then her lifeless scream after her son died, Jesus I tear up thinking about it :(

10/10 and no less.
  • This version is still good, but it's lowkey trash compared to the one that just came out. I mean yeah it's 4 hours long, so they had more time for stuff, but I had some questions answered and it was just more enjoyable for me. Not hating, still like this version :)
  • This movie was awesome asf. Much much MUCH better than the 2017 one.
    I love this show. Just got done rewatching for the 2nd time. It's good and super depressing to watch. Most of the things that happened could've been avoided if people would communicate and not lie to each other. Very annoying to see that happen over and over but I wouldn't change a thing because the show was good! R.I.P. to everyone, except Gemma. I was glad when she died, good riddance. She caused soooo much pain and death.
    NGL, I cried when he died. Travis Fimmel is a wonderful actor and was great on this show. Gonna miss him a lot!
    Wtf was that ending?? Lowkey feel like I wasted my time. It ended on a huge cliffhanger. Besides that, the show was great. Kim, Niecy, Dee and Hakeem are my fav characters. Moesha and Frank are annoying asf. Moesha keeps creating issues and then not owning up to them. She did this multiple times throughout the show and it got very annoying! Then with Frank, he's just wayyy too overprotective.
  • When this first came out, I was barely 9. Obviously 9 year old me is gonna think this is real, especially with the way it was filmed lmao. I didn't realize none of this was real until after I watched the one that came out in 2014 (I was 15 by then). Im so ashamed lmao. None the less, still an entertaining movie but it feels weird watching this now knowing it's not real lol
  • 15 July 2020
    Wtf
    Wtf did I just watch. Seriously. The acting was very, very good but the entire movie was weird.
  • Found it very hard to pay attention while this episode was on. Very boring episode to me.
  • One of the best episodes so far. Kept me on the edge of my seat, can't say that for the past episodes. I've been pretty bored with those. But this episode was AWESOME!