Reviews (568)

• I don't get all the hate. This movie is awesome action and also social commentary. Every actor is awesome and all the rapping is fab. The action sequences are artistic and well shot. Loved it James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/14/21.
  • Was really goofy but worth watching. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/13/21.
  • While the mystery might be elementary (my dear, notably absent, Watson), the storytelling is winkingly subversive, proclaiming that a new and welcome game is afoot. James Welch Henderson Arkansas. 6/9/2021.
  • What happens when a former Amish gal returns home after a decade of living life in the modern world? Even coming for a visit has its difficulties. Trying to fit in and restore relationships seems impossible. The conflicts in the story are compounded when you add in some romance and a heart not fully healed.

This is a heart warming story that shows love can overcome obstacles. Love lived out can heal relationships. The story also points out that sometimes our dreams are only dreams, that reality can be even better when love is present. Love it. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/6/21.
  • This is a very sweet, wholesome movie with a great happy ending. The acting was a little bit robotic, but overall well worth the time to see how everything works out. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/5/21.
  • A thoughtful movie that brings to light the importance of allowing second chances, and of embracing the support of caring people in your life. Yes it is good. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/6/21.
  • With very memorable musical numbers and interactions, this picture is another shining example of Shirley temples brightness. Yes it is well worth watching. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/6/21.
  • We like Hallmark films for for delivering a romantic story and this one is quite good. The plot is familiar, but the dialog and chemistry between the leads makes up for that, plus the surrounding cast is strong. And the dramatic Icelandic backgrounds will make you want to travel there. Yes it is worth watching. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/4/21.
  • A deeply provocative and disturbing issue of 'religious conversion' and a brutal and barbaric hate crime that followed, forms the story of this social drama. Yep it is well worth watching. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/6/21.
  • I watched this a bunch of times as a kid. Shirley Temple is pretty adorable as a spunky orphan. Yes I highly recommend it. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/8/21.
  • A few moments of brilliant hilarity can't overcome the far more numerous attempts that fall flat. The flow/story/editing choices often make little sense. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/6/21.
  • One of the better movies I've ever seen. The textures, the dichotomy, the humanity, the emotions. Jon Voight is AMAZING in it as well as the entire suburb ensemble. It was inspiring Enjoyable. Memorable. There's just a lot of heart in this movie. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/5/21.
  • This movie was so good I couldn't even pause it to go to sleep! Acting was great. Chemistry between all characters was fantastic. A must watch romantic movie! James Welch Henderson, Arkansas 6/4/21.
  • Have seen better but it was still well worth watching. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/5/21.
  • Helen Hayes takes the movie, wraps it up, and carries it home with her. Well worth watching. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/2/21.
  • Melissa Gilbert and Corbin Bernsen give amazing, flawless performances that together stand When We Last Spoke on its admirably sturdy spine. This movie will surely make you laugh and cry. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/4/2021.
  • As one of several films Shirley Temple made for Fox Studios in 1936,"Dimples" is also an underrated favorite of mine and it shows why. Temple plays Dimples,a young street corner singer whose beloved grandfather (played by Frank Morgan of "Wizard Of Oz" Fame) is a pick-pocket thief a la Oliver Twist's Artful Dodger. Meanwhile a stage production of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" is being performed with Dimples in a supporting role. The film ends with an exciting and memorable musical number with Temple and Stepin Fetchit around blackfaced actors which was directed by Bill Robinson. Director William A. Seiter (Laurel & Hardy's "Sons Of The Desert") does a great job with the well-done cast and storyline which may or may not appeal to today's political incorrect audiences but it's a fun and enjoyable film to watch with memorable songs and sequences. Recommended ! James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/4/21.
  • I have really liked all 6seasons so far. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 6/2/21.
  • Yes I would watch this one again and I think you will like it to. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 5/26/21.
  • 31 May 2021
    Good
  • Yes I would watch this one again it really is awesome movie and yes I think you will like it to. James Welch Henderson Arkansas 5/26/21.