Reviews (272)

• I watched because I love Owen but he was a SNOOZE and Jennifer L was hard to watch. It was a struggle to see her sweat so much.

The film is a complete BORE.

Don't bother.
  • The phone ringing added a great amount of tension at times. The film itself has too much going on that doesn't fit. Too many unanswered questions at the end. A little more development and it would have had a chance.
  • I couldn't stand another second of it!

Season one was tolerable but then came season 2. It's bad enough we have to live all this stuff. Now our entertainment makes us relive it.
  • I didn't like this at all and I'm a super Cage fan.

It was juvenile and cheesy. I really really really want my 20 dollars back AND I want people to stop over hyping films on IMDB.
  • Kept waiting for the meaning and purpose. What an utterly boring and pretentious film. Not an accurate portrayal of the everyday existence of women. The character of the night nanny was ridiculous. Hated this film.
  • What a senseless, boring, contrived and overrated film. Total waste of time! The only good thing is that I could fast forward. I will never understand the high marks on this one.
  • This is a very sentimental and quite frankly liberal viewpoint. There really should have been a little more balance in order. It also needed more b-roll. It's a very limited documentary.
  • This is mildly entertaining if you're mindlessly bored. I saw David Kelly's name all over it. I'd remove that if I were him. The flashbacks were so annoying and that confusion camera angle. No great acting here either.
  • I put this off for a long time because at first glance it looks boring but it's actually very good; well written; great actors; fast pace. I'm a huge fan! Keep 'em coming.
  • Why is this a documentary?

It's a pathetic attempt to make the public understand and take pity on a ridiculously messed up person. Wasn't interesting then, still isn't.
  • What in the world is with the 5.8? The actors in this film must have reviewed it. Just horrible acting and a ridiculous plot. It's almost laughable but NO!

DO NOT BOTHER.
  • Boring boring boring! Could not stand another second of it AND WHO CARES! Why is this popular? Easy to turn off and easy to forget.

It's just a bad hand!
  • I think this is well put together. You anticipate the disgust the entire way through. It's just too bad he died before all this came out. To think he was knighted and had that huge funeral.

Some people are so sick. Great footage.
  • What a load of nasty, disgusting scenes. The entire series, whether based on fact or fiction, is gratuitous. Do not bother watching this! Totally sickening. I used to appreciate Jeremy Irons. Not anymore. If you want to know the history of this pope, read about it.
  • Everything is nicely condensed in this film, just the way life isn't. It's a great cast and I still contend that Oprah is a better actress than talk show host. It's missing GUTS. FW is fabulous! He always is. The topic of racial divide is so difficult to portray because of exactly that. We boil it down into minutes of decades. It's tedious after the first hour. Been there, seen that.
  • First of all, WHO PUTS MUSIC UNDER EVERY SECOND OF A 4 PART DOCUMENTARY???

EVERY SECOND. Terrible. Just terrible.

Secondly, who cares? What a waste of my time.

So OVER DRAMATIZED and bad filmmaking.
  • I'm a huge Yellowstone fan but this was so lame and unrealistic and quite cliche.

The narration RUINED any chance it had. The viewer could not form an opinion.

Sam E. Is a disappointment. He couldn't save it.

The rest of the cast is forgettable.

Why the BIG REVIEWS????????
  • Robert P is a terrible Batman. Absolutely no Bat-charisma at all. The Riddler character is a complete bore! I hated all of this film. I certainly do not understand the good reviews. It's not close to the Dark Knight caliber. Please do not make a sequel.
  • What a strange conglomerate of actors in perhaps the most boring film in the history of cinema. I watched the entire film waiting for anything to be interesting. The very last scene was the best scene in the film!

DO NOT BOTHER WATCHING THIS!!!
  • I guess give the viewers what they want??

Why the high reviews??? I tried many episodes. This is nothing but SMUT. It is dark, depressing and rated X. It may serve as a guide for misguided behavior as well.
  • The old footage was cool but something is missing. Maybe it's the REAL Ye??? The editing was okay. Seemed to progress BUT SOMETHING IS MISSING. There is no internal "Kanye reality." Love his music! Fan for life.
  • You don't subtitles in this documentary, you need an interpreter. What in the world? Long, run-on, nonsense sentences ruined the entire story. I didn't realize Tupac was such a real life gangster. Hmmmm. Interesting story but Suge is impossible to follow.
  • I completely forgot who Cindy Adams was until I watched this. Very cool. Brought back a lot of memories. You're my kind of person Cindy and I appreciate your career. Your love story is fabulous!! Thank you.
  • The first person perspective with Hugh worked really well even with the corny re-enactments. What an interesting life he had! I can't imagine 1% of that. The documentary moves swiftly and continually captures your attention. Great interviewees as well.
  • This series is so predictable and rather boring. The "at the last minute" childbirth was ridiculous! I only watched because I really like Julia G but her character was buffoonery.

I ended up hitting fast forward on the last 5 episodes just to get to it and there was nothing to get to.