Reviews (254)

• I Like Bad Raunchy Sex Filled Movies: This was not that!

It tried, but it lacked the chemistry, the comrade, the likeability of the originals. This cast was bad and never was the comedic envelope pushed.

I though it would be a female American Pie, but it just has the name and none of the gags or fun.

Maybe it's the cast? Maybe the director or the writer, but whoever is to blame, this was a stinker!

Plot: Girls make a pact to have sex I guess with one guy and none of the gags worked, no laughter, no joy. It was a joyless movie, filled with some woke lines and scenarios.

Yes, American Pie introduced woke vocab meant to lecture men.

2-3 out of 10 to be honest. This lacked fun and raunchy-ness and where are the boobs and sex?
  • So Lifetime isn't about women anymore.

It's about the agenda. IN this case it's about politics and someone running for office and having gay siblings and co-workers and, this completely turned me off.

I tried to watch this. Lifetime actually had good X-Mas movies a few years ago, but this year, they decided women no longer mattered.

Much like EVERY other Hollyweird station and movie, they essentially made it about the L. G. B. TABCs.

Women no longer matter to Lifetime.

This was bad...just move on from Lifetime.
  • I LOVED the First Nine Lives movie. It was fantastic, great chemistry, good plot, good cinematography and great supporting cast.

This is an unnecessary sequel to a great movie. It's basically what EVERY Hollyweird property is doing; sequels, remakes and re-quels full of unnecessary forced inclusion and modern sensibilities.

Like all of Hollyweird movies post 2012 or so, it is made to subvert expectations and ruin the original(s). They ruined the first movies happy ending and just had an unnecessary plot where things didn't work out because reasons.

Yeah, not kidding. Just move on with your lives and don't even attempt to watch this garbage sequel.

In 2021 there was no good Christmas movie on Hallmark Channel. I am such a big fan, but Hollyweird has infected Hallmark Channel. It's one less thing I need in my life I guess, at this point.

I am a loyal or was a loyal Hallmark viewer. Heck I am on of the 2 people who respond to every HAllmark Twitter post....or was as of 2021. Goodbye Hallmark.

Not recommended; 3 out of 10. Sorry Brandon, shame this script let you down.
  • 2021 Had Terrible Christmas Movies: This was One of the Better Ones.

I see feminists and the usual suspects hate the movie. Most of the complaints come from the unmarried, upset that the main lead wants to get married.

The male lead and female lead are good together, not great. The actress does need more range, but the plot is nice. The man is a bit of a scrooge, but actually undergoes change and transformation, which is good.

I give it an 8 to a 9 in terms of a rating. You can do a lot worse.
  • It's a nice story to be honest, but lacks the fun you would hope for.

It's about a quest for objects, but you get an understanding of why family is important.

It has a nice message and it's something to watch with the family and it might bring a tear to your eyes at the end....

Nice movie, but easily forgettable outside the ending imo.
  • Movies like this used to play regularly in the USA. Kids could look at it and enjoy and parents and adults can look at it for the jokes.

It's about a con-artist who is pretending to be twins to date twin sisters. It's sexy, fun, hilarious, and sometimes a bit of a farce.

It's like a Steve Martin movie to us in the USA. Same type of comedy vibe. It's all made for fun and hilarious situations come up as his lies unravel, but you pull for the main character because you were with him in his journey of lies.

Does he find happiness? Maybe.

I give it a 9 out of 10. If you want good entertaining comedy and want something easy to follow and fresh to watch, give it a shot.
  • I saw this manure, and it was a mess. A hot soaking brown stained mess.

I am not exaggerating, it was not funny. The bad guys weren't bad, because they had reasons. Not joking.

It was low budget and it showed. They tried to do the original gags, but due to Liberalism, they can't. We are all equal, and boys and girls act the same.

No character development, just a bunch of scenes that were strung together. No personalities like mentioned above. The child actor, god bless his soul, was bad, unfunny and couldn't deliver lines. He was unathletic. He couldn't run and perform like Kevin did in the original 2 movies.

Remember when Kevin acted like a kid, made fun of Buzz;s girlfriend...you know being a boy.. That doesn't exist in this movie...because we are all the same and we judging people on looks is bad...barf!!!

So it is truly a 1 out of 10. I gave it 2, because people will simply ignore and call me a hater or some other made up coping word for the truth.
  • Wowzers. I am a fan of the original(s) and this was awful. Similar plot, with she twist.

It's shinny and new and everything seems fake. Everything seems processed and contrived because it was. For those who saw it, they know what I mean in the plot.

It did have modern Hollyweird talking points. Kid you not! Men bad, women good. Men dumb, women smart. I didn't exaggerate.

I am not kidding. A movie on the SyFy channel, which are mostly a male audience, is getting lectured in a bad movie about misogyny.

The killer is a man and this movie makes no sense. Did I fail to mention it has close up shots of men slow motion bathing, which is for feminismgayism empowerment, for a straight male audience?

Terrible plot. Boring...just boring. It drags and drags.

The Director cannot direct and the cinemotography was bad. The writing was obviously a mess. All 3 should be banished form movie making.

Glad I didn't watch it on SyFy, but rather streamed it.

I watched it, so you don't have too.

2 out of 10.
  • It was a weird film without perspective and the ending seemed tact on. Just an odd film.

It doesn't FEEL like a Halloween film. I think the problem is Liberalism and feminism with modern Hollyweird. Where is the sex? Where is the LOVE? Where is the great camera work setting up the story?

Where are teens being teens and adults being parents?

This feels like Nightmare Elmstreet where the towns folks kill Freddy.
  • Yeah, I watching this and was surprised.

It was kind of cheesy, yet fun. I was never bored. It had some decent scares, and some good comedy and some good sex scenes.

It was very awkward and funny and the movie knew what it was.

It deserves a cult following imo.
  • Because they are pushing the agenda, it's easy to see.

So the plot is solving puzzles and won't you know it women are good at solving puzzles and the guys are clueless.

This is opposite of reality. Men are great puzzle solvers and women struggle because of spatial and math differences and logic differences.

Hollyweird is hiring COmmunists, feminsts, Liberals...all are essentially the same thing and creating terrible art.

One of the reasons art is terrible is because they want you to stop caring. Create terrible art, less people will care.

This movie is more proof.

4 out of 10. It was fast paced, but in a bad way. Their is no build. It's all modern Hollyweird CGI crap with the usually whamenz tropes.
  • Watched dubbed on Amazon. I did not laugh or find it entertaining.

It had no humor, no real action, it just went from scene to scene. It felt like a bad drama? Dramadey?

It was bad, not worth the time. I thought it would be full of dirty humor, it had none!

Oh, in this bland non-comedy it has lots of ahem, migrant types in Rome, in the military and so on.

So with a comedy it can get away with it, but this was not funny. I am NOT exaggerating when I said it had nothing funny.

1 out of 10. I must have seen 100 movies this year or so, this is definitely the worst.
  • Yeah, I watched, not knowing much about the movie, and it's great. I am not being sarcastic, it's good.

It has a good plot, a great pace, over the top acting, some bad lines. It's a good B-movie even be considered a good bad movie.

It's about Nazi's in South America and hunting them. It has the classic macho man, beautiful empowered woman who needs no man until she does, and a fast moving plot with gorgeous locations and over the top/cardboard cutout baddies.

It's good. I give it an 8 out of 10. It's a typical 80's movie. No awful CGI, but fast moving plot and action. Some nice background music plays if you pay attention.
  • Yeah, it's suppossed to be a remake, sequel, re-quel? Of a good 90's teen romance comedy movie.

This is not as good, not as entertaining, the music sucks, the acting is awful and the plot while the same, but worse.

It's terrible. They actually bought 2-3 characters from the original, but it's bad. There is now a gay girl bc reasons, and did I mentioned everything is the same but worse?

Guy is a "geek," now that I think about it, it's more like a mash between 'She;s All That,' and 'Drive Me Crazy,' at least the main character is.

I am done, I can't any more, it was bad all around. While the original 'SHE's All That' was made for older teens and young adults, 'He's NOT All That' feeling like it was made for Disney Teens and kids who have no idea what makes a good movie.

It's Awful, 2 out of 10.
  • That is what it feels like. SS is actually much more likeable and noble. Why is Snake Eyes not blind and not White?

The Asian guy was okay as SE, but the writing and the action was bad. CGI has ruined all action. Feminism has ruined all plot.

So I looked at the writers, this movie had only one real writer and the other two, I think they were responsible along with Hasbro, for this mess.

Plot, Snake Eyes looking dad killer, Cobra is around, Storm Shadow, a Clan, no real motivation, magical powered stone, a hot but poorly done Scarlett, and here we are.

Please make this for fans, ie MEN. Stop taking or rather making L's.

Forgettable summer film with the usual 2021 nonsense.
  • A lot of reviewers have not seen the movie. Just reading the comments, they pretended like they did.

This movie came out in 2008. It was the first year of the Liberal Agenda taking a foot in the media. I noticed many movies, good movies, were being called terrible by magazines such as Entertainment Weekly. Back then, the media had a lot of pull, much like today, but the media has been exposed.

Long story short this movie is good and funny and deserves, DESERVES to be watched. It's smart and funny. Myers plays a Guru, but he isn't a phony. He's the real deal and hilarious. He needs to save someone from essentially thinking his life has been a disappointment. It a lot more thoughtful and hilarious than I described.

Highly recommended especially in the humorless 2020's.
    It talks about LGBT in Russia but the usual spin job. Russia bad. IT interviews a bunch of feminists and highlights the hardships of da gayz. It uses emotions rather than stats, because these people are nuts.

It never tells you the stats on homosexuality and WHY it is banned and what is happening in the West.

Essentially, homosexuality is COmmunist propaganda pushed onto other countries. It works on the naive and crazy emotional people.

It works on crazies as it's TYPICALLY a mental disorder. MOST gays are gay bc of things in their childhood involving older adults.
  • I actually saw this. It's about a down and out girl who got divorced, ran into an old friend who convinces her to have sex and become an arm wrestler because diversity is our strength or something.

Not kidding! That's the plot. No comedy, at least to me. It has a crude lady truck driver who is the fat trouble maker, the main character is the straight laced serious, need to get laid 2020 lady, who is being held down by the man.

Yep. Is there comedy? Not to me.

Is there propaganda? Oh, yes...aplenty.

Skip this, unless you have a girlfriend and simply need to watch something, pretend to be entertained, so you can get laid.

3 out of 10.
  • Well it's not good. Seen John Wick? Seen Shoot Em' All? Seen every incarnation of both? Well this is like all those incarnations, but worse.

They tried the "female" badar$se spin this time, or rather again, and it did not work. The ladies were not good in the movie. The dialogue, the action, the atmosphere did not suit them.

This movie is a 3 to me. It's about a lady aka Jane Wick, mixed with Shoot Em Up, killing enemies who wronged her in some way I guess. It has visuals, but everything still seems so empty. It ACTUALLY STARS PAUL GIAMATTI! Who was the baddie in Shoot Em Up also...lol

A bore, that has been seen before.
  • It's a GOOD MOVIE.

Considering the budget, it was good. I usually think about budget when scoring movies.

This movie had a small romance, good action, acting was hit or miss, but Marc was fantastic as an alien hero cop who wants to stop an invasion.- That's my plot summary!

Hero, heroin were both likeable. You wanted them to succeed. Action and fights were good.

If you like sci fi and aren't a hipster, you'll enjoy this.
  • Alaiv Delon is on of the most famous actors in the world. Modern folks do not know the name, but cinefiles do. This movie is a good mix of comedy, action, a little romance, and a delight to watch.

I think his portrayal of Zorro and Don Diego were the inspirations behind Chris Reeve Superman. He plays a bumbling fool and a heroic man in one movie.

His presence in both roles are commanding. You know who the star is. The bad guys Col. Huerta is also well played, and is played by Stanley Baker.

Essentially Don Diego s' cousin is murdered, and Don Diego takes his place to bring peace, but he brings it his justice, as he dons the Mask.

Excellent movie. And recommended from. Fans of REAL hero movies, this is a must. It moves very fast, the music is one of the best out there. IT is never boring as the scenes are well paced and meaningful and the music is placed and scored amazingly.

Highly recommended, 9.5 out of 10 from me.
  • Final Girl is about, well I THINK it's about a Girl who hunts rich kids who are spoiled brats and killers, by pretending to be the victim, but is really the Predator.

This is NOT a feminist movie. Surprisingly, it's bloody, makes sense, has some sick scenes. It's a GOOD movie.

This is a well done movie. Budget is small, but Abigail Breslin is fantastic as the final girl.

10 out of 10 from me. Keep in mind it's a small budget, and you will be fine.
  • It's bad. I saw the reviews, but now realize they are all fake.

It's a very boring slasher that takes a while to get going. No T&A, just subtle hints at Hollyweird's agenda.

It's a slasher that is boring. That is the best thing I can say. It's worth a shot, as their is SOME competency, but just no real story being told.

2 out of 10. Just bad.
  • So like I said, it's a bad movie. It's ridiculously bad, full of Anti-White, Anti-Man, Pro Black Pro Women nonsense.

We know what it is and it is hilariously bad. It's a Black woman wanting better hair and blaming everyone for her insecurities. It really sheds light on evolution and truth and inferiority and reality.

Without getting banned for honesty, this movie is fairly accurate, but twists the truth of what is considered beautiful as being because muh...Whites are racists and men want Black women the most.............

Yeah....but it is hilariously bad. Who would think this is a good idea. I am not sure if it is satire or an attempt at horror?

I give it a 5 out of 10. It's so bad, it's good.
  • Very, VERY hard film to track down. It must be done so through wit and going against the media.

It's a movie that based on a book, but very similar to "Idiocracy (2006)." It is what happens when the media/government mandates equality. No one is better than anyone, despite being naturally smart, and if you are, you shall not be recognized.

What a great lesson in 1995, that predicted our current timeline in 2020.

The movie is sci-fi/drama but can be viewed as both satire and reality if we view it from today's perspective. There is a reason the government and media pander to the overemotional and less intelligent. Control through the guise of equality.

10 out of 10, recommended.